Japanese population is saved! More healthy half babies for Japan

Japanese population is saved! More healthy half babies for Japan.

The japanese man has sterilized himself

They did it, (((they))) actually managed to infiltrate Japan

Why does Man in the High Castle keep looking better and better

They'll never get china tho

WE WUZ SAMOORUY N SHIEET

What is it with leftists and wanting to make every single country brown? I thought it was just memeing at first, but they really do want this. Why?

>foreigners are 1% of the population
>most of those are koreans and chinese that blend in with the native population
>"LOOK, BROWN FACES ARE THE NEW JAPAN!!!"

Japan is non-white though. Why would they need diversity if they're not even white, I thought liberals said white countries are the only ones allowed to be "culturally enriched".

Its the japanese mans fault. Who told them not to have casual dating and sex?

Women must BREED

There are not enough Indians and Africans on the planet. They need Japans living space.

Even the Koreans are shunned as outsiders by most Japanese. EVEN ethnic Japanese Brazilians are not accepted.

>be japan
>took 1/2 of asia during ww2
>removed buddism, hinduism and christianity
>adored jewish culture
>worked with islam
Sup Forums: japan will never succumb to islam/ jews

Why do I get the feeling they'll get offended when a anime does not have a black person in it

>implying any of them will reproduce

Blacks have been in animes for years

Beautiful. One diverse world in front of our eyes.

Superficiality combined with self-hatred and an intrinsic need to atone for... something... combined with an instinct to scapegoat?

Leftists, as a biologically-coded personality type, seem to have a weak grasp of rules.

Hence progressivism, creativity, and a stubbornly criminal mode of thinking/behaving.

Maybe they're being weaponized by the jew the same way the niggers were being weaponized some time ago, before the niggers eventually turned and became predominantly anti-Semitic.

Something similar is likely happening with the leftists, but it's hard to say though where exactly (for a start) the anti-Israel sentiment is coming from, whether it's just niggers combined with vehemently pro-brown white leftists.

Just as long as the pendulum swings soon enough to kill this counter-culture's wave of momentum, we'll be sort of okay, I guess...

Fake but nice doubles

>koreans
>blend in with native population
lol no

Japan
Everywhere you go buts touching you.
Why?
Cause Japan is an agglomerated mess.
90% of the Japs act like robots, fuck that country.
Renting a room has astronomical prices/salary.

japan kick the gaijins out, specially the weeb autists

They are the best of the Asiatic races, so to the jew they must be destroyed.

>Black

In the manga, maybe. They whitewashed the fuck out of Yugi in the anime, but the primarily Egyptian characters were portrayed as darker though, so your point stands.