British girls are ugly

I have been living in the UK for 4 months now.
Arrived ready to mingle with the local ladies. BUT.

>50% of them are either overweight or fat
>30% are ugly as horses
>20% are sandniggers
>mfw

Don't be ugly and you will meet the decent ones.

This. Just don't marry them. Most of them are bitchy/ manipulative. It won't end well.

They should fix their teeth

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
take this to r9k

british people in general look like pigs in human form, so what's the surprise there

There are jannies doing it for free already, man.

>I have been living in the UK for 4 months now.

London?

British girls drink too much beer. They want to keep up with the lads, and turn into fat slumps after awhile.

If you can grab an English Rose before she withers with feminism and rage and booze, you will have won the day.

I dated a girl when I lived in London, and was able to find the perfect girl, but when she started turning to the ugly side, I dumped her for a spanish girl.

The good thing about British girls is that they are sluts. But that's about it. They are not refined, and are gross, and don't take care of themselves like French or Italian girls do.

why do you deny such beauty

ayyyy

Can confirm this, it sucks. However it sounds like you're primarily meeting chavs or lower class normies. Go and find a classier place to meet women and you'll probably find a better sort of lass. What area in the UK are you living in though?

Moved to Ireland a few months ago and it's the same thing here. Polish girls here are ten times better.

That's a nice whiteboard

How about GOING BACK TO POLAND THEN?

How do I meet one of these?

British men are GOAT tier (in terms of character/intelligence). But they dun goof'd with their women, the likes of Emma Watson are rare and the rest are slags. Shame.

im here for the job interview

I'm not from Poland you faggot. What I'm saying is the Polish girls here are more attractive than the irish ones.

>t*rkroaches knowing anything about good taste

>British women are hideous
>British men are considered attractive in other countries
>Foreign women are often better looking and better people in general
What does it all mean?
Is this why the Empire was so successful?

Leave London.

Lived in London for four years, can confirm this, fucked more indian and paki girls while I was there because they were better looking.
Also, English women tend to have giant heads in relation to their body.
They are not the Welsh master race like me

>he fell for the, "some British women are attractive" meme

I live in london, OP is speaking the truth.

UK girls are kind of cute up to a certain age.

That's why they used to marry them off early.

Know our pain, faggot.

There's a reason we spread our empire across the globe.

Where do you see yourself in 卐 years?

If you go to Leeds, Newcastle or Nottingham you will be blown away.

They all seem to hide in those three cities mostly.

Leeds is fucking top for lasses though.

It seems that the vast majority of women in UK look inbred as fuck. Must be all them Pict genetics and actual inbreeding for thousands of years. Too bad it still hasn't been bred out of existence. But yeh, unlike other countries where you can be mediocre looking and get the pretty girls, you have to be at least a 7 to get with decent British girls.

Ayyy, fellow Welsh bro reporting in. After moving to London for a few years, coming back to Cardiff was the whitest Christmas I could have asked for.

on top of a pile of skulls standing.

>the north
>not grim

pick 1

But in all seriousness I have noticed no difference in general attractiveness between people based on location; it all depends on class.

Like, you can actually tell what class someone comes from just by looking at them.

Black British girls are cute to me

What the fuck is Kyrgyzstan?

The normal population is pretty bleh but their models are all glamorous titcows. How do you explain it?

>They are not refined, and are gross, and don't take care of themselves like French or Italian girls do.
>black and half black girls

What a dilemma.

Absolutely RARE

Agree completely.

All the women I've had crushes on in recent years are foreign; European or east Asian.

You're completely right with British women drinking beer. Its disgusting. A woman should never drink beer and it puts me off when they do.

this

>inb4 pic of belgrano sinking
pic related

Date but not marry cute.

our grills have the biggest tits in Europe I think

>unable to understand sarcasm
>autism

>not dating a cute indian women with a british accent

The country where women have terrible eyebrows

To be fair, that's because they're fat.

That feel when lads from the UK would go abroad to fight for empire to escape the weather and the ugly slags and sunbathe and fuck good looking women.

Them feels when we still doing it today in Spain, Australia and pretty much everywhere we go.

You don't know how soul destroying it is living here in the rain with shit women.

Glamorous titcows with the flattest asses. Not even nigger tier, just something would be nice.

>opposite of Slavs
Really makes you think...

fucking rare flag AF! I really want to visit your country one day. Safe for white people right?

I see you have poor taste.

It sure is, we got a lot of Germans here too

>more ugly
Are you sure they just don't wear as much makeup and ergo are more honest?

Emma Watson is a dumb fuck. If that's your ideal English woman you need to look further.

Maybe you're just a beta bitch loser.

What did The UK do to deserve such a curse

All the girls in my neck of the woods drink vodka or that weird Sourz shit. They all turn their noses up at ales and beers

That's why we invaded cuck islands. We'll enrich you with our superior genetic stock.

At least we don't have a virgin epidemic in our youth, a young Englishman will be being forced to shove his fingers in a young sluts pussy and receive a blowy weather he likes it or not.

Lel, this is scarily true, pretty much didn't have a choice in it

Gee, it's as if males are the same and that's why Chads get all the girls because only top 20% are fairly attractive