Say it with me:

Say it with me:

THANKS OBAMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aTDGj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're not going to like this. fpbp. fuck trump.

>HUU HUU HUU EVERYTHING WAS GREAT UNDER BOGONDA HUU

The people of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin disagree. I'm afraid theirs is the only opinion that mattered, this time.

Wisconsin bro here, can confirm we hate niggers more than ever

Michigan, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina says hello.

goodbye nigger

you're welcome
-republican congress

archive.is/aTDGj

Still do not understand how Democrats try to take credit for the global financial crisis.

If you go outside while it's raining, you can't take credit for the ground being dry later on.

>Corporate profits
>Public debt
>Home ownership
>Federal spending
>Food stamp recipients

JUST

Shhhh, you guys are gonna summon Obama leaf.

Is inflation factored in when compared?

>Doubled the national Debt in 8 years

WEW, pretty impressive performance indeed.

Say it with me

OBONGO

>replacing one full time job with two part time jobs with no benefits
>more jobs added to the economy

fuck liberal logic

>Stock Market up after news of Trump election
>conveniently update this in favor of Obama
sage all occupy dem threads

Didn't obongo change the definition of unemployed to seem like things where getting better?

30 hours a week. Most companies swapped people to 29 hours or less per week so they didn't have to pay for Obamacare. Thanks Obama

I dont understand why he said that which stands in direct stark contrast to what the fourth branch of government has showcased for the past 4 years. This psychobabble and psyops on Americans directed by Barry has crumbled the moral and, more importantly by magnitudes, rational fibers of this nation.

What the fuck the Berlin Wall was used by the fucking soviets to rape and oppress the German people.

Also people saying that boomers are retiring and that's why the labor participation is down. Hard to retire when you lost all your retirement savings in the 2008 recession and live off of Social Security scraps

i think this is a troll image geared towards getting dumb democrats to retweet and post on social media.

Dont tell me they published that.

Why does there always have to be a thread to this dude on Sup Forums?

Why is there always an obama thread on Sup Forums?

why has there always been an obama thread on Sup Forums, ever since obama was elected/running for president?