youtu.be/ZRo48zg2iyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares nigger. SAGED

Bumping in extreme support of this idea

t. negro

do
it

Bummmmmp

What a way to start the new year . I %100 support . MLK day with gang wars on each street named MLK would be pretty cool

Good potential.

Bump

>>Chicago Gang Territory Map

Bump keeping the fight alive.

bump

>Four Point Plan
1.)First we need someone brave who lives in or near the ghetto of a major city. This will give us access and a target area.
2.)Second we will need intel on the gangs and their territory in our target area. Command structure, names and addresses of members, stash houses, ect.
3.)Third we will require a social media presence with connections to members of said target gangs.
4.)Fourth we use the acquired intel to pit one local gang against the others by outing their operations logistics anonymously over social media. We will use several different anons to provide the information so on the off chance the idiots figure out whats happening they wont likely be able to track anyone down since the info will come from multiple different sources around the world.

Let's get to it

I've always thought about this.

Chances are Sup Forums isn't subtle enough to keep up against nogs though.

Also do your best to shut down positive influence in their communities. If there is a healthy grocery store, positive white owned business. Call them racist on review pages.

Can someone update me on what is going on/what the plan is?

find a gang member's facebook page and use their pictures to make an identical page. then use it to troll a rival gang to theirs in the area and see if u can get them killed

Bigger image?

Mexicans and blacks hate each other. Unless they're plugged.

>cause chimpouts

fuck off soros

4ch bepis cvl?

for what purpose

Save the Mexicans for step five where we out all the operations of the nigger gangs to them. First a nigger gang war to weaken the niggers then bring in the spicks to mop up. :)

You have to know the neighborhood names, and then attach the gang to the neighborhoods. Like Beacon Hill far south is gd. So BHGD etc

To get niggers to kill themselves i guess.

This has potential. I just checked out that gang message board thehoodup ... Niggers are stupid. We could easily false flag and disinfo with our knowledge and get them to kill each other at even higher rates. Extreme potential in this lads

Step 1 is honestly not needed, you underestimate how brazen these nogs are on social media

Wild hundreds = streets 100-110ish. K-town is where all the street names start with k, kildare, kostner, etc. So KTG = k town gangsters

There are no major gangs in New Hampshire except for some run-off branches of real gangs.
But if there is anything you need, I do live near the Tree Streets of Nashua (this is our equivalent of the ghetto)

With out someone on the inside to provide a bit of humanint we will very likely out ourselves before we can create enough drama. We need someone in the area with a loose connection to these gangs that can gather intel on the streets without drawing attention preferably someone who buys drugs there.

literally got 'hol up'd' as soon as i clicked on that nigger forum

If the government ever needed to be dissolved would gangs be the key element in resistive force? Half of the country thinks guns are icky, but these guys know a different life.

youtube.com/watch?v=20Oww4VCWOc

I'm surprised the nigger has more trigger discipline than the white.

Okay but how do I find the identities of gang members? I have a pretty good tactic to twitter troll but I can't do it if I don't know their accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ79iH0-FQA

Already tons of tension between chicago gangs hahhaha It's really entertaining

I was wondering the other day what happened to gangs. If you watch any tv show from the late 80's or early 90's, there's some gang shit in there. Star Trek Voyager even made a stupid alien race based on LA gangs. Shit was everywhere. Then the media hype just kind of vanished, and I assumed it was yet another fabricated moral panic.

End of blog.

BGD member Winnie the pooh reporting for honeypot

came here to post this

Its fucking San Andreas all over again
Where are the Groove street niggas? I can see a bit of Ballas over there.

We could profit off this by having the Mexican gangs provide money to an anonymous account online for intel on the nigger gang logistics. Then use said money to expand operations.

A social justice came to the fore, it became politically inconvenient to be concerned with gangs, as they are predominately minority membership in predominately minority neighborhoods.

Tl;dr Gangs became a 'hurtful stereotype.'

yea or we could use the money to buy tendies

The gangs are already fighting each other though. What you're suggesting is likely to get more innocent people get killed in the gang crossfire. I think it would be better to figure out how to destroy the gangs some way other than encouraging them to kill each other more. Maybe there's some way to get the police to move in against them harder.

bump

really like this idea

I would prefer to see it go to good use like paying contacts and expanding operations to other areas.

we could find gang members and have them swatted?

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet user.

late 80s/early 90s was the peak of gang violence in the US... that's why there were movies like Robocop, Predator 2, and Falling Down. it's still bad, but it was worse back then

Detroit hood gangs: Brightmoor boyz,
Niggaz from Linwood , joy boyz , 7 mile dawgs

if you're ok with getting innocent people killed then you're not doing this for the right reasons, you're just doing it to amuse yourself

Cops already hate dealing with these niggers, and I'd rather the nogs kill eachother than risk the lives of police. Swatting a ghetto house isn't going to make an impact

infiltrate rival gangs, divide and conquer jew tactics to cause infighting

>you're just doing it to amuse yourself

pretty sure that's why we're all doing it. there's not too many innocent people in gang areas anyway

Spics are considerably more crafty than niggers though. They would probably figure it out quicker

Top kek

kid looks like he doesn't have pubes yet

only reason why they accept him is because he's bent over for them and used mommy's credit card to buy all his bongo "friends" guns and jewries

"ma i just wanna do hood rat stuff wit mah frenz"

I do find it amusing however the increased violence will be targeted by the intel we provide. More gang members and their families may die but less unassociated people will. Not to mention the increased violence will force a police response.

If the gangbangers were just killing each other that's one thing, but other people get killed in the crossfire. It's the cops' job to do something about this gang bullcrap. I'm all for paying the cops more, but the fact is they signed up to uphold the law, so they should fuckin uphold the law already. I'd rather the trained professional who signed up for it risks his life, not some innocent bystander

Use the internet?? Share what useful information you find with us

Tyrone vs Tyrone

I would but I don't have an internet connection currently.

That's why we provide them info on the niggers for profit and not to make them fight each other.

the men on the front line, I assume, are good people and want to do their job. What I'm implying is that leaking certain information to them doesn't necessarily mean they have the ability to make a action call on said information. Their (((higher ups))) will take the info, and may not even act.

Detroit gangs

Dont out operations. That will backfire. Spread dis info especially regarding recent events. (Could use broadcastify to post rumors before its reported to add credibility)

If you live in a nigger-dense area you should be able to collect information locally that couldn't otherwise be obtained

>when niggers literally have the star of david in their shoot on sight identification symbol
AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHH

>rumors
Yes. This is more what we need

There are two confirmed black people in my township, not counting the mullatos adopted by the amish

WE WUZ THE CHOSEN ONES

>innocent bystanders

do you think there are nice white people just walking around and going shopping in the hood in chicago and detroit? these gang areas are 99% black and no one is innocent

that's true

any of these "innocents" in close proximity are probably just there to buy drugs from niggers. Good riddance.

Detroit hood malls: Fairlane, Eastland, Southland.

looking into the future this doesn't seem like a good idea

>open forum
>Literally tells me to "HOLD UP"

back to Stormfront with you
yeah, the nice old black lady who worked at the library and helped me find science books when I was a kid was as guilty as a bunch of gangbangers... sheesh

>>>/reddit/

She probably knows who they are and what they are up to and says nothing about it. That's as guilty as being a member.

wtf do you know about american nigger gangs, G-gibs

Can we get ms13 fuckers in new York dindu'D by police?

You have a choice... you can join with people like me and fight against violent criminal gangbangers while trying to protect innocent people...
Or you can indulge in your stormfag race emotions and wage a self-gratifying campaign against all black people.
If you do the latter, not only will people like me not help you, we will actually work against you, if need be exposing you to the authorities.
have it as you wish

And gangs are kinda old school. Everything seems monopolized now. But with the cards being shuffled at the top of the pyramid due to trump, I wouldn't be surprised if they are getting shuffled in the underworl also. Could be a prime time to spark a revolt from the monopolies. Shouldn't be hard either since these people have a predeposition to rebel and just need an excuse.

Hmm... what logic. You know what though, if I had to pick between saving her life or yours, I'd pick hers.

We need to do this

nothin' a Sup Forumstard hates more than being called reddit-tier

>self-gratifying campaign against all black people.
Sounds good to me. Lets wind them up and set them lose on each other. Should provide hours upon hours of happenings and entertainment.

Sjw fag

Oh I'm sorry did I fucking stutter. Careful sticking your head so far up your ass nigger your lips might get stuck.

Nobody likes dealing with niggers in person. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't

I wouldn't need you to save my life. I do a damn good job of saving my own ass.

>threatening with authorities on anonymous malaysian cartoon frog exchanging site
>mfw
you are required to lurk at least a year before posting

Badge or gtfo larper

This should be pretty easy, noggers have NEVER been known for intelligence.
A few fake profiles on either side, some shit posting on both sides. Gang war begins. Don't overthink this.

>youtu.be/ZRo48zg2iyU
>thread theme
Is this song about having black friends?

well, I hope you find it entertaining when the FBI wonders why 4channers are instigating an increase in gang violence in troubled areas, thus getting innocent people killed and making law enforcement look even worse than before.