some expensive stuff there

RARE
A
R
E

What the fuck are you

Newfags

Missingno

> Grow up in economy with huge social safety net, easy middle class jobs, cheap housing and little national debt
> Undo all this when in power
> "millenials are so spoiled!"

t.boomercuck

Been here for about a year, 3 times daily, can't recall seeing that flag.
Also mobile. So seriously, what is the nation for it?

Lurk for 5 years before posting

Looks pretty good setup desu senpai

Also, good stuff does not necessarily ever get old.

kys, see that flag daily here

Fuck off, kiwi. This election was too good for that shit.

Indeed, the whole point of that set-up is that it is analogue.

lol this
/thread

kek i see it

he is using proxy, its probably from israel

>can afford to buy electronics and consumer goods
>they're spoilt
>can't afford to buy a house but want to
>they're entitled

;3 In all serious I am just a britbong evading a permanent ban (for posting the public arrest record of that bitch from Chicago).

Islam

What did you get banned for? Just got off for making a /lol/ Ylyl as off topic.

OI SORRY MODS I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MAED A BLACKED THEED INSTEED

Kek

For posting a thread with a link to that bitch from Chicago who took part in the beating of the white guy desu.

.. The mods are way to ban trigger happy.

her public arrest record

too* also dammit

Actually newfag or not the Nepalese flag is pretty rare, though I agree that you are a complete faggot if you can't recognize a fucking Christmas tree

It's really this.

Millennials and people in general, need to discover and experience life without electricity -- what their ancestors experienced. Communities will reform. Women will gravitate towards the strong and become dependent again, and nonsense liberal ideas will go away.

Weak, mollycoddled people of all generations will learn to contribute to their communities through labor. We won't have overdressed, over scrubbed, latte-sipping indigents sitting around staring into their phones.

Nepalese are the best shitposters

>latte-sipping

You mean skinny cappuccino?

Upvotes

Millennials are being pacified via meaningless consumerism, which is making them/me/us blind to the injustices that are being inflicted upon them.

A lot of people posting here will never have a house, pension, or secure employment. This was unthinkable just 20 years ago.

A latte is light foam, 2 oz of espresso, and 6-10 oz of steamed milk.

A cappuccino is 2oz of espresso, 4-6 oz of foam and a light amount steamed milk.

The amouthat y'all bitch about the death of white culture you sure do dismiss it regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc

>millennials

The very meaning of the word is debatable. I always assumed a millennial was someone born around 2000, but apparently, recently, its someone who was a teen around 2000, the term itself is discernible and specious, it shouldn't be used

girl here

I think men are 2 pampered today cus they sit at home and use the internet or play video games more than tehy take time to take their gf or wife out shopping. if you wander why divorce rates are so high look at when video games came out in the 80s and divorce rates sky rocket. its gross and weird when a guy would rather sit in a corner by himself for 4 hours instead of taking his gf out to eat or treating her like a princess

Right-wing uprising or glassing the whole planet.

I got banned for 3 days for uploading a picture of my baby on a white reproduction thread, I guess they don't like babies either, first ban since 2011, so it was overdue I suppose

wtf does glassing mean? germans are retarted

But it's primarily Americans who demand to "glass the middle east."

>REEE EVERYONE IN THE PAST 30 YEARS SUCKS!! EVERYONE BUT ME, OF COURSE!!

What a tired, boring fucking line.

>girl here

Kek
Tits+Timestamp or GTFO
You know the rules, cunt. Otherwise we're gonna assume you're a big fat sad burger with a tiny cock and no self worth. And has ponies

Shut up you fat ass nerdy fuck you aren't fooling anyone here.

tits or gtfo

Wtf does that even mean are you opening Pottery Barns there? germ-ans are disgusting, KYS

Either you're trying troll or you're new. In any case, fuck off.

At least my English is much better than yours.
Suck my dick.

>if you wander why divorce rates are so high look at when video games came out in the 80s and divorce rates sky rocket.
This is a fact. Video games are more compelling and interesting than women are.

How bout you get off your lazy child birthing ass and do something productive, like men, so you have interesting and relevant things to talk about.

Then maybe men wont leave you for video games

>Women will gravitate towards the strong and become dependent again
>gravitate towards the strong
>the strong

why would Sup Forums want to make it impossible for themselves to spread their genes?