Seriously, what the fuck is Hollywood's problem?

Seriously, what the fuck is Hollywood's problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EgdgshOzc

Why do they keep trying to influence people politically? It was surely never as bad as this.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/13/watch-celebrities-sing-i-will-survive-in-response-to-donald-trumps-inauguration/
yahoo.com/news/zoe-saldana-hollywood-bullied-trump-035518571.html
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay-asks
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-ssP1uGfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iZdvlN5wLMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5M4KQ1EU-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're cucks

All entertainment is meant to influence you politically. This is just being outright and honest about it

it went down hill towards american hate and communism since mccarthy, proving him correct.

>i will survive video has nearly tripled in dislikes since i last checked

/comfy/

actors are fucking wierdos dude

stands with the silent majority

Which celebrities are actually openly pro-Trump?

Hi I'm a Hollywood elite and I'm willing to tell you why we want to influence people politically. You see I make somewhere between 20 to 80 million a year. That's a lot and this amount of wealth allows me to spend freely on what I desire in life: big house, numerous sports cars, sexy courtesans, vacations to the French Riviera, and anything else my heart craves. Money is great as it relieves of the false pretense of morality that so many plebs cling onto. You see, we rich people don't give a damn about anyone, least of all you pathetic proles. We think it's hilarious how you worship us as Gods, as if we've ever given you a single shekel for your self-appointed sycophancy. So, seeing as how the average folk are drawn to us and view us as superior, some of us decide to get off on this superiority complex. We decide to enter the political arena, not because we give a damn about the nation's welfare, but because it is another way of jerking ourselves off and spewing our loads all over your naïve faces. We influence because we have power and love to exercise it. You know what doctor's say: If you don't exercise, your muscles will degrade. We bask in the glory of using you dimwits as convenient chess pieces for our little ego game. And after all is said and done, we Hollywood elites come together at a soiree and laugh in sadistic joy at the sufferings and misery that all of you idiots go through while believing the bullshit we peddle.

Cheers plebs. And remember, we want the best for you and your family. Of course we do.

If you guys have any liberal friends, you probably realize that they only expose themselves to one view point. Their twitter feed is filled with liberal cucks, their instagram is filled with liberal cucks, their facebook is filled with liberal cucks, and THIS is where they get the most of their information from. Very few liberals actually take the time to research political issues, they just go with the hive.

It's even worse with celebrities. Not only do they expose themselves to cucks on social media, every person in their neighborhood is a super lib. They're so deep inside their bubble that they honestly believe that what they're exposed to is what most Americans believe. When was the last time a celebrity stepped foot inside of a manufacturing shop and talked to actual working class Americans? To them they don't even exist.

I used to be pretty liberal until I turned 16 and entered the work force. I started TIG welding at a local shop a few years ago and it was eye opening. Every single person was a Trump supporter, and most of my co-workers are Puerto rican and black.

It's unhealthy as fuck to only expose yourself to one view point, never have any conflicting opinions enter your space. It conditions you. I can't imagine the effect being a celebrity who is constantly surrounded by the most out of touch people in the world.

Meryl Streep's speech was the most pompous and insulting shit a celeb has every laid on the US population. She basically said "You fucking peons are ruining our lifestyle. Stop being so stupid. LOL football and MMA, fucking peasants."

>watching second video
>roll the credits
>Director: Lynn (((Hirschberg)))
every fucking time

>Seriously, what the fuck is Hollywood's problem?
Jews

SPBP

I think the "I will survive" video isn't political. But it is extremely bad timing

Is this a man? If not then who is this?

salon.com/2017/01/13/watch-celebrities-sing-i-will-survive-in-response-to-donald-trumps-inauguration/

10/10

nevermind i saw the description,

>"This is going to be interesting," says actor Andrew Garfield. "It may get too real." With the inauguration fast approaching, an all-star cast of Hollywood celebrities come together to improvise the 1979 hit "I Will Survive."

can't get more clear than this. There's a reason almost 100% of the people who control hollywood are jews.

When celebrities are the idols of a country, it means the country is dying.

lol

>Seriously, what the fuck is Hollywood's problem?

if Trump restricts trade with China they will expire

/emma please stop/

>You see I make somewhere between 20 to 80 million a year.

lies, stop larping, hollywood has 2 different types of pay, what you get paid and what you say you get paid

Is Hollywood waking up?

yahoo.com/news/zoe-saldana-hollywood-bullied-trump-035518571.html

True

Idk who that is

don't ask such silly questions britbong. the answer is 0

she was the angry Black pirate girl in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, voiced the main blue girl in Avatar, and has been in some Marvelshit and the Jar Jar Abrams Star Trek reboots

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/tagged/cosplay-asks

This ×1000

They'd actually have to focus on the American zeitgeist again

>Why do they keep trying to influence people politically? It was surely never as bad as this.

>I have no idea what the blacklist is

Conservatives were attacking Hollywood long before Hollywood began fighting back.

I want to put my penis inside this person

How long till her career ends?

Who cares? I'm not a customer for any of their products anymore.

same. I don't even torrent shit anymore. all a bunch of crap.

This is good, not only does it piss off most people who don't want to be told what to do by posh twats, but it also shows us who to go to on the day of the rope

James Woods is a lad

Anyone else think it looks like they had Emma sing two lines of this during her post-La La Land interview circuit and NEVER told her what it was for?

I mean, I hope so. I still love her.

You forgot one
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-ssP1uGfo

Actors need hobbies

youtube.com/watch?v=iZdvlN5wLMA

why emma.. why baby..

yeah, no mention of Trump, inauguration, anything.

Emma just wants to win an Oscar and sang a popular song for some Hollywood media cucks who twisted it.

THANK GOD

I mean, I don't expect her to be right-wing, just smart enough to be chill.

read the whole thing, faggot.

this needs to be broadcast in every home or on some news network or some shit. just gotta find some celebrity to sell it. wake the normies

>rich do nothing white people who live in a gated community with other whites telling me about the world and how to vote

How about get gassed you fucking slaves. Literal spineless jew puppets.
Fuck celebrities god damn.

What a shit society these fucking kikes and goy slaves have helped create.
Celebrities should be the first to hang or be shot. Literal treason.

Forget it Jake, its Chinatown

They need to be harshly reminded of their place as the court jester.

Boycotting nearly everything is another way...

>They keep trying

Hey I'm Puerto Rican and my father and I both voted for Trump, and he's even an MD. Yes these people are retarded sychophants, but it is helping Trump and the Republicans to gain unprecedented power in 2018.

guardians of the galaxy, Chris prat is also pro trump

>Some of the richest in the country
>High divorce rates
>drug abuse
>Sex abuse
Funny how they think their opinions are important, or they are in a position where they know what's happening. Robert Downey Jr saying I'm with her is hilarious when he was caught with a briefcase full of coke while getting his dick sucked by a tranny hooker. Streep saying MMA and Football aren't arts when she lies for a living. What dumb cunt. These people are completely out of touch with reality.

A Puerto Rican MD is a Janitor in Canada. Your opinion is useless.

Do you even know what an MD is? dumb fucking leaf, your country barely even has a financial industry compared to ours. An MD is a managing director and he works at BB, if you even know what that is, fucking peasant.

What's this hairstyle called?

Oyster vey Hollywood is good for your soul goyim.

Leaf is correct.

You're alright, you maple-syrup slurping moose-fucker. :)

Professional cuck

Fucking mobile reeeeee
Oy

AFD to the GBN you BF GD FRTRYNS

if you can't parse this you're effectively a retard

>Chris prat is also pro trump
Wait really?
How do you know this?

Even more importantly, why isn't AdBlock working anymore?

Some ads on large or verified channels are getting through now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5M4KQ1EU-I
watch at 1:50

MD = Managing Director, BB = Bulge Bracket. If you are attempting to be elitist and calling people who make more money than you janitors, at least know some (very basic) elitist job titles?

>is chris pratt a lefty?

they meant hands, hans

Ok, I wouldn't mind as much if these videos actually had substance and concrete arguments. But every one of these messages boils down to "muh feels." In one of these videos they outright imply that their opinion is valid simply because "popularity".
Sad!

The RANDom?

Uh, they were answering the most Google'd questions about them. I sincerely doubt the majority of people wanted to know if Chris Pratt was left wing or right wing.

I sincerely doubt the very 'strongly opinionated' Jlaw would be such good friends with him.

lefty as in left handed, I think that's what they mean right? not politics?

just cuck my shit up

Because that is why they exist.
YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT SOFT SOCIETAL CONTROL WAS THE WHOLE IDEA.
People are not just trying to be nice to you for no reason. The point this whole time was to get hooks in you.

>fueling the fire
STOP. GIVING. THEM. VIEWS.

I have to wonder how much of Streep's speech was actually genuine. I'm operating under the assumption that it was all completely embellished over-acting. Give me a fucking break.

It's astoundingly hilarious that a bunch of asshole celebrities are trying to make themselves out to be poor victims in all of this. "waah, people aren't listening to our shit opinions and voting how we told them in our commercials!" Fucking get over it.

And the best part is their holier-than-thou attitude they have about racism/xenophobia/whatever while they live in their lavish walled-off mansions with hired guards far away from the effects of "vibrant diversity" that the rest of us have to deal with.

>before the election
we want you to stand for what is right, we ask you to be better then those racists
>after the election
WE DEMAND THAT YOU DO WHAT WE TELL YOU !!

they sure are not the fascists....