Is this true Sup Forums?

Is this true Sup Forums?
Or should we reform them through electric shock therapy?

>reform
No, you straight out kill them. Not only is it cheaper to do so, it's so far the most effective way in combating those crimes.

Why stop there? How about we just kill all humans? That will literally solve every single problem.

Isnt your country like 91% rapists and 9% white people? How do you cope broeder?
Also, post gun

>kill rapists
>slaughter pedophiles

Why don't just send them to Sweden?

Putting rapists and pedophiles in the same category.

Shame.

Which one are you?

>not torturing them in public first, in order to send a clear message
faggot

"Revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord."
"Thou shalt not kill"

Kill the Pedos, they dont deserve mercy.

But my lord isnt a giant pussy :^)

U wot?

>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Reminder that shota is not pedo.

yeah, its degeneracy instead

Very cute degeneracy.

first time ive said this unironically
kill yourself

I don't think is morally acceptable to let someone who has comsumed 18+ years of resources get away with it, make them pay by doing something useful to society while being watched.
Like a prison, but maybe turn an entire facility into a prison and five rewards to wbo contributes the most
Search for the prison details in "DEADMAN WONDERLAND"

Rape and pedophilia should be legal. People can't help their sexual neurology, and a society like that would only allow the strongest and smartest to survive. A net gain for everyone except weakling degenerates who would perish.

Sorry, it's the truth. Only cowards and the unfit want an artificial moral force to physically protect them from natural violence.

I thought pakis enjoyed raping little boys.

too bad the pakis around my area got fucked off considering a kid nearly got raped by one

That's pretty based. Fuck Muslims and especially muslim pedos.