51st State

>Would be the wealthiest state in the United States
>Great demographics compared to the rest of Canada in terms of age and education
>Wouldn't have to pay to keep Quebecqueers happy
>Could take advantage of superior American property rights, rail infrastructure, and market demand to sell oil

So when does Alberta join the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uChN6jDsMPE
youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/justin-trudeau-oilsands-phase-out-1.3934701
youtu.be/ansm5Fwwswg
youtu.be/9aVt95paD04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, no.

GDP is only $375 billion in a good year. Ontario's GDP is twice as much as that.

Wealthiest state per capita.

Open invitation guys, feel free to join.

Like that matters, it's not even the highest GDP per capita in Canada. The NWT's GDP per capita is nearly $110,000.

fund coup d'etat

Something like that could very well happen if Quebec ever separates. There was a lot of talk of parts of Canada joining the US back in 1995 when it looked like the separatists would win the referendum.

51 isn't a nice rounded number tho..

I'm okay with this.

Second highest then. Why is the NWT so high? What do they do there?

Fight Eskimos, do shitty jobs no one else will do, collect isolation pay, and kill themselves

There is only ten people there and they have to be paid that much

The borders would look like shit

Annex Newfoundland,Nova Scotia and new Brunswick instead

Diamond and gold mining, along with the fact that people have to be paid more for basically every job. It's expensive as fuck to live there.

The NWT gets massive federal subsidies as well to keep people living there.

Allez y fort, l'Alberta est le cancer du Canada avec les drogués du BC qui viennent en 2e place...

We should annex British Columbia and Yukon...get a direct path with Alaska

Speak American

Are you from Alberta?

Not sure....won't they just be a bunch of Democrat voters?

>Speak American

Force moi, gros Bubba de fond de rang...

youtu.be/uChN6jDsMPE

Anything you annex from Canada will go Democrat so you might as well just leave it alone

Either annex all of Canada or none of it

annexing Alberta would add about 4 million people to the US, they'd have 5 or 6 Electoral Votes with that number, with California, New York, Texas and Pennsylvania losing 1 each

This stupid fucking frog comes into threads and speaks French, even when actual Parisians come in and speak English.

Your language laws are retarded. Go to any other country around the world and you don't need to speak their native language to get around. Go to Quebec though and they force you to.

Don't even bother.

Special snowflake frogs act like pretentious faggots on purpose.

It is annoying until you realize they're just doing it to deflect from the fact that they had their chance to leave, but didn't take it because it is easier to cry for gibs from Ottawa than run your own country. Then you just want to gas them all and be done with it.

I'm from Newfoundland and I wouldn't vote fucking Democrat or Republican because fuck them. I supported Trump because both shit-stain parties hated his guts and the Republicunts only went with him because they were forced to do so.

I'm a conservative and I'm trying to find like-minded individuals who would be interested in forming an actual conservative party based on spending cuts, low taxes and incentives to bring in businesses in this province and not this pseudo "Red Tory" progressive conservative bullshit.

Leaving Canada would be used as a weapon against Ottawa for more political points, joining the U.S or independence are good options, although the U.S means we'll be targets for Russian weapons if shit went south immediately.

Fuck that, Alberta is based and that's exactly why they can join.

We're not obligated to take anyone, so if the rest of Canada wants their SJW paradise they can keep it to themselves.

>Go to any other country around the world and you don't need to speak their native language to get around.

Parce qu'ils sont des cocus loser qui s'ouvre l'anus pour les USA...

> although the U.S means we'll be targets for Russian weapons if shit went south immediately.

And what would be targeted? Nobody targets population centers like pop culture depicts, it's all about military targets first.

If there's a lot of people like you in Newfoundland then I guess you can join.

Take Sask too, fairly rich, it has 44% of Canada's farmland and lots of resources. The rest of the country would be so cucked if AB and SK left.

Bonjour Bouchardman. - Nigel Brit/pol/

Comment ca va, Nigel Le Cuck?

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg

Pourquoi je suis un cuck. J'aime beaucoup le quebecois

Juste un nom charmant que je donne au Brit, Nigel...

Just take the entire west, leave ontario, quebec and the maritimes for cucknada.

Yeh bra, I'm sure you could get around just fine in Russia or Japan without knowing a word of Russian or japanese. Have fun.

Nothing of value besides Goosebay where the air force would be, but given our location we would be a very valuable location for the U.S to port in order to get to Europe very quickly. Other than that, a whole lot of nothing.

And I'm afraid not, I'm a rare case here but I've been red pilling as many people at my job as I can.

Would you say you identify as Canadian or more as Quebecois?

When the Prime Minister himself claims that Canada has no culture, it's pretty fucking hard to find the will to identify as "Canadian".

That, and seeing how your average Canadian behaves on this board.

What province are you from?

>Would you say you identify as Canadian or more as Quebecois?

Lel...Québécois, Bubba...

Quebec. Thought it was obvious.

I agree, his attitude lately has been fucking bad. I've had separatist tendencies before but now it's really strong, to the point where I almost want to make an issue out of it.

Our province should leave as well, we'r ejust a negative drain on Canada and I think we ought to get our head out of our asses and break down our social welfare system, our province doesn't even have one million folks we spend more on our citizens per capita, if you want to see the failure of big government then look here.

I want to rectify this.

I'd rather Alberta, Saskatchewan and B.C form our own nation then be apart of the states. The U.S is okay but I would never want to live there.

I figured your problem with the other guy was a cultural difference and you must have been from another province.
Typical burger, I've literally never met a Canadian.

Actually I take that back. I met a pajeet-canadian from Toronto.

Would you support succession from Canada or are the gibbs too good?

Oh just saw your other comment.

It's ok, soon it'll be your average Canadian anyway.

>Would you support succession from Canada or are the gibbs too good?

Bubba, je ne veux pas de leur tabarnak de cash, ils nous le forcent dans la gorge rien de plus. Je veux un pays indépendant...

Its our god given right to take Canada and mexico. We should've trail of tears the mexicans ALONG time ago. Manifest destiny shouldn't have just been horizontal

I use to think that the US annexing Canada would be good, but you fags keep voting for leftists in your government.

i think voters from that area would vote for whoever can provide them the most economic prosperity regardless of of the party

>This french faggot can speak english but chooses to speak his goobledie gook
I don't want to join the states but I would be fine if they would turn Quebec to fucking glass.

Why would we want more democrat votes?

>>This french faggot can speak english but chooses to speak his goobledie gook

L'anglais est la langue des kikes et des bons goyims, Bubba...rien de plus. L'allemand et le francais sont les langues de patriciens...

Albertan here, for the American's who don't know much, we are basically texas jr and for the most part everyone here is right wing but there are still left cucks in the cities. Alberta funds the rest of Canada and now that that Cuck of a PM Quebec voted in has came out against Albertan Oil, the time is drawing close for us to separate as it is completely legal to do in Canada. The federal government of Canada is now our enemy.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/justin-trudeau-oilsands-phase-out-1.3934701

god genie bouchard is everything thats wrong with canada. yes shes gorgeous, but she let her social media celebrity status get to her head and become shit at tennis when she was once one of the most promising women on the circuit

same thing with trudeau, hes a charismatic good looking guy but has absolutely no basis being our prime minister and he used his social media to meme himself into office

Sorry I can't speak faggot

This is embarrassing.

Yeh let them fucking glass us, we are beyond help.

>god genie bouchard is everything thats wrong with canada. yes shes gorgeous, but she let her social media celebrity status get to her head and become shit at tennis

Elle vient de se rendre en demi final en Australie, Bubba, bretty good...

>This is embarrassing.

Mais c'est la vérité, Bubba...

youtu.be/ansm5Fwwswg

>Bubba
You frogs actually use that word? Thought it was a coonass original. Learn something new everyday.

You're on an English website. The purpose of communication is to share ideas. If your interlocutors can't decipher a word of what you are saying, you are just wasting your time like a retard who is talking to rocks. You are not accomplishing anything. This IS embarrassing.

If the USA gets more right wing, and thus, less likely to get fucked by incoming lefty canucks, pic related would be nice. Would asspain Canada hard though.

You want Alberta? with there NDP government? the same NDP government that fucked over the oil business? oh yes they would love to be american

I've never heard another Quebecker use that word. I think he's just brain damaged.

Juste moi, Bubba...

We should accept Alberta. Their libs need to be deported to Leaf Land first though.

>You're on an English website. The purpose of communication is to share ideas. If your interlocutors can't decipher a word of what you are saying, you are just wasting your time like a retard who is talking to rocks.

Tu es juste un de ces anglos fucktard incapable d'apprendre une autre langue. Plein de gens sur ce site parle francias et d'autres angues...

It's used in deep south Louisiana a lot, so it could be a relic from colonial France. Fuck some people even name their kid Bubba around here. Kinda funny, tbqh.

Oh. You are too cultured for that place, then :^).

Yeah google translate only gets me so far.

Fallout 3 when?

I hope you know that picture is a hate crime in canada. You can get arrested for it.

Break California into 2 states at the same time

does bubba mean something outside of being a name?

Canada won't become part of the states. The public is pretty redpilled as far as I know (strike up a conversation on your government and what's happening a lot, people are not SJW here as the media and major cancer centers [cities] would have you believe).
Hell a lot of people are still pissed as fuck that our government basically let a fire burn down a town in Alberta without doing anything proper.

Bastardization of "brother". Imagine how Hulk Hogan uses "brother", and that is the typical usage of "bubba".

I'm French-Canadian, retard. This is an English website, where the optimal solution to communicate efficiently with each other is to use English.

I really want to believe you are an Anglo false-flagging to make us look bad, but I cannot deny that we've got far enough giant retards for it to be likely that are actually serious.

I could see how "brotha" + mouth full of chewing tobacco = bubba

T'as quel âge? arrête de nous mettre dans la marde avec les anglos du board. Pi enlève [QC] de tes pseudo.

>Bending over this low

>I'm French-Canadian, retard. This is an English website

Donc tu es de ces losers fan du Canadien j'imagine? Tu suce la queue de Jesus Price dans tes reves, Kevin?

youtu.be/9aVt95paD04

They can fucking try

>Be Saskatchewan
>Have oil, potash,prime wheat growing land, many other resources
>Have conservative provincial leadership
>Not invited to be annexed

Also fuck Quebec and their eternal victimhood complex.

Tu aime anal sex

>T'as quel âge? arrête de nous mettre dans la marde avec les anglos du board

Criss ton camp d'icitte, petit beta pas de fierté, laisse les hommes parler...

I worked in Saskatchewan
Fucking love that place

Cтигa cи гoвopил нa жaбapcки, кaнaдчe.
Квeбeк тpябвa дa бъдe yнищoжeн.
Зaeднo c Topoнтo.

Louisiana has a weird accent due to the French heritage. Sometimes I think our words are what the old cajuns came up with when they tried to learn English, but then said fuck it. They aren't good at speaking with the back of their mouth.

Some of the older folks still drop french into their statements, typically unconsciously. The french language is dying, unfortunately. I understand why the French leaves force french to be spoken, because otherwise it will never survive.

Honestly, we should just take over Mexico and Canada and make all their cities/provinces new states and for the United empire of America. Neither have strong enough armies to stop us, and I don't see any other countries stepping in. Sadly, we'll never have a non-pussified president that will make colonialism a thing again.

>picking fagtario over canada's texas

>everyone on this website should talk in their mother language

yeh dude, that'd make Sup Forums a 10/10 place to discuss.

I'm not brain-dead and watch hockey every night. But it's ok if you like it. I'm sure in 5 or 10 years they'll find a team to fill your over-expensive amphitheater ;) Money well spent. Makes you wonder how we've got such low per-capita GDP.

If oil doesn't go back up to at least $80/barrel Alberta and to a lesser extent Saskatchewan are FUCKED

Sask isn't doing too bad, since oil isn't everything to us. Also we've got some of the oil investment that you guys drove away.

Go peddle your bait somewhere else

Bah, personne parle ta langue de sauvage...

Are you that autistic that you don't know what he means by "wealthiest"?

>Makes you wonder how we've got such low per-capita GDP.

Donc tu penses que le UK et la France sont des meilleurs pays pour vivre que la Pologne...