Rich people are worse people than poor people

How do you feel about this? Studies have shown time and again that poor people are more likely to give to charities, volunteer in their community, and act ethically.

healthland.time.com/2012/02/28/why-the-rich-are-less-ethical-they-see-greed-as-good/
deseretnews.com/article/765578735/Studies-try-to-find-why-poorer-people-are-more-charitable-than-the-wealthy.html
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/poor-more-generous-than-rich-in-recession-study-shows
forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2014/10/06/wealthy-americans-are-giving-less-of-their-incomes-to-charity-while-poor-are-donating-more/#542956eb5b6d
huffingtonpost.ca/2012/02/27/rich-people-less-ethical-study_n_1304800.html

Rabble above, rabble below

Who does the studies? Marxist professors

Successful people take risks.

kinda obvious. they take risks. that said, most people who are in upper-management positions will exhibit some psychopathic tendencies, which i'm sure correlates with this study.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be mad about. In an economic downturn, rich people donate less money. Sounds like commons sense to me.

>people under 25,000 give 16% of their income to charity

AHAHAHAHAHA who can believe this fucking crap?

is it self-reported?

FUck this bullshit narrative that being a bleeding heart sack of crap makes you a "good or superior" person.

This happens because the people that got rich back in the 90s or so now have kids that grew up to be complete degenerates because they never had to lift a finger to et anything.

They have everything they could ever want and they gravitate towards degeneracy to fill in the void.

>is it self-reported?
Dunno, the link on the forbes article is dead.

Charity is overrated anyway. I wish people would stop donating to Africans.

>psychology
>sociology
>science

Sage and slide this shit.

You don't get rich by writing a bunch of checks. Maybe those poor people should spend less time volunteering in soup kitchens.

this explains jews

>studies have shown
stopped reading right there
or to put it another way "we pulled statistics out our arses"

No you idiot, they give 16% more in 2012 than they did in 2006.

Read before posting

This is very antisemitic.

Do you just not read any studies, then? Look at all the sources bro.

Bull shit graph just because the numbers account for change of income given to charity without accounting for increase in taxes and necessary cut backs rich people have to take because of nigger obama. Compare it with changes in tax rates and see if they've decreased at a lower rate than the tax increases or at a faster rate, that would be a fair comparison.

I don't doubt it. And if those who are poor now become rich in the future, they'd act similarly.

If anything that graph shows why rich people are rich and why poor people are poor. If you make under 25k a year, why the fuck would you donate more to charity in economic hardship.

>b-b-but muh community helps each other out wet dreams
Fucking commie bullshit. You have to help yourself before you can help anyone else.

Rich people understand the rules and the people who make them better so they know if they're bullshit or how to exploit them either way. Poorer people don't have that education.

No surprise. More jews.

Damn beat me to it.

Tfw working class voted Trump