Matt Furie

How does it feel knowing that Pepe the Frog was created by a liberal who hates Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

gimletmedia.com/episode/81-in-the-tall-grass/
youtu.be/U-c2qnfUNXE
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#SavePepe&src=tyah
youtube.com/watch?v=lujZ2GQFZTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Matt Furie
>Furie
Furies can fuck off. thats how I feel

who cares? we are progressive board afterall

Even better considering what we've done to him over the years.

What a failure one must feel like to lose control of their own creation.

it's not his anymore

But he wasn't. Most of Pepe art is derivative work done by anons and has may as well have been based on Kermit or Jean from Breath of Fire 2.

Wildly indifferent.

But I agree with him that Pepe's current iteration is a gigantic cringefest, and seeing it receive political notoriety is making me lose faith in humanity.

Feels good man

He(or it) can eat lead now

came to post this

it's out of his control

Pepe belongs to Sup Forums.

this

this, and only this

Just give up matt

He hasn't cared about Pepe in years. He only started caring when Pepe got popular again

is the original the one on his shirt ?

if so is pepe bulbasuar? and does it belong to pokemon

It's not his meme anymore

Pretty good

we cucked furie out of pepe turning his own creation into our image

Feels good.

Wow, Matt Furie, a liberal, is responsible for one of the worst hate symbols of our time. Imagine that.

doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as it feels to be a liberal who hates trump whose creation has been co-opted by ϟϟ 1488 ϟϟ nazis :DDD

It must feel weird being in his position.

Knowing that some character you drew was turned into a flexible meme, and years later have liberals declare it as a hate symbol and pressure you to condemn it or else.

Saved. Thx.

>i made this
>*puts it on the ethernet*

gimletmedia.com/episode/81-in-the-tall-grass/
just read the transcript
for ex,

PJ: What type of images are going into the peace-Pepe database of love?

MATT: Oh, well, lots of cool ones! Like one of them is Pepe hugging like a young person, an adult, and an elderly, with two doves flying holding leaves in their beaks and little kind of Bambi-like critters and flowers at their feet (laughs) and you know, stuff like that. Or um, you know, one of them is a very veiny Pepe that has huge muscles and a spiked bracelet and he’s all sweaty and his face is full of throbbing veins and he says just like, “Feel the power of my love,” or something like that.

Good. Cause it was stolen from him and it upsets him. Triggered sjw.

He didn't create Pepe, he merely channeled the powers of Kek into the computer

Theres a new owner now.

i bet he's furie-us

Kek has chosen to take the form of Pepe. Furie is a blasphemer for denying Kek and coveting his earthly form. Osiris will judge him in Duat accordingly, and Ammit will eat his heart.

>"I made this"
>hands Pepe to Sup Forums
>"Hitler made this"

Drawfags pls make, I'll just fuck it up

pretty good actually, taking the things liberals cherish and turning them into fascist symbols of oppression gives me a serious boner

Go learn how memes work. Then go around yelling at every WWII vet about the "real meaning" of "Kilroy was here." Then stick your head in an oven.

Just goes to show that man can't control his own memes

>created pepe
he's just a vessel

BOARD OF PROGRESS

look at me OP

we're the liberals now

Yiff in hell faggot

pepe is ours now

>Pepe the Frog was created

Merely a practical joke by Kek, as he bound fates in such a way to make that cuck his instrument and ruin him while at it.

its like taking a kid from their parents right after birth, for it to be educated the right way

Fuck that's a rare pepe

Posted from my wife's son's iPhone

Feels smug now.

At this point I'll believe anything.

The point is not trump the point is hillari and similar candidates not winning

Zyklon B was created by a jew. Sometimes the things you create just comes back to bite you in the ass.

what do you think Sup Forums

Zi

pretty good. Anything that causes liberal to bleed from the anus is fine by me

Feels goodman, you manbabies are easy to make fun of.
youtu.be/U-c2qnfUNXE

Feelsgoodman

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#SavePepe&src=tyah
some one is fucking their hashtag

Just as the left subvert and destroy everything that the White Man created, so shall the right subvert and destroy everything that the Nu-Man has created.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
there is no god but KEK
and pepe is his prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=lujZ2GQFZTs

Kek only used him to give birth to Pepe, he is like the virgin mary.

Go back to redit faggot

lol he's loving this shit, he's suddenly relevant.

furie's too high to actually give a fuck

He got cucked by his own creation.

How does he feel knowing his creation became one of the greatest anti-liberal memes of all time?

He drew a cartoon frog and set him free, then Pepe found us, and became something greater.

Who knew you could use the master's tools to destroy his house?

MATT: Oh, well, lots of cool ones! Like one of them is Pepe hugging like a young person, an adult, and an elderly, with two doves flying holding leaves in their beaks and little kind of Bambi-like critters and flowers at their feet (laughs) and you know, stuff like that. Or um, you know, one of them is a very veiny Pepe that has huge muscles and a spiked bracelet and he’s all sweaty and his face is full of throbbing veins and he says just like, “Feel the power of my love,” or something like that.

sounds lefty

here have this ultra rare nordic pepe

Shadilay!

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

and next thing u are going to say internet wasnt created by fellow Sup Forums user????? omg how this can be true

Absolutely does not matter. All memes surpass their creators' intentions.

Kek confirms. Praise.

Pepe no longer belongs to him, certainly not the smug frog we all know and love.

Drumpfkins get out
This is Hill Country now

>We immediately subordinated those who were conducting the experiment and assigned them to tasks we needed them to carry out

you know what to do Sup Forums

Art does not belong to the creator but yo the community

Feels good, man

No one cares about where cultural memes came from. Does the average Muslim-hating American care that our numerals (1234567890) originate in the Arab world?

How much long until Sarah being surpassed by her own creation too?

Checkumm

If feels like other liberals screwed him by giving it the hate symbol status, and that feels amusing.

Feels good man! His child is rebelling and is ours now!

Love Trumps Hate
Drumpf has been exposed as the anti-American traitor he is. He will never be president.

He'll grow out of that.

Besides, kek chose him for a reason.

he's white. so it doesn't matter all whites are racist