>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764711?v=74A9A2AC6F00E892BC72B10692D09D07&v=74A9A2AC6F00E892BC72B10692D09D07
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.764925
youtu.be/QwcRIyvPmWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didn't forget me, right anons?

AWOO

AWOOVEMENT

Media and Democrats still don't realize how powerless they are.

Trump won despite their incredible onslaught. They threw everything they had at him and it failed.

He doesn't have to give a FUCK what they think. Kick the press out of the white house? What the fuck are they gonna do? Half the country will cheer.

Endless onslaught about Russian puppet nonsense? Nobody will care in 4 years and Trump will just ignore them. They have no hope.

I like the cartoons of this girl but in the video she looks like death on heroin

I'M NOT A PERFECT PERSON

>how I live

The years have been hard to Gabe.

THERE ARE MANY THINGS I WISH I DIDN'T DO

6 D A Y S

trumps the msot healthiest presdiential candidate ever

BUT I CONTINUE LEARNING

Anons...why doesn't the media believe we did it?

We have won completely.

I NEVER MEANT TO DO THOSE THINGS TO YOU

damn

AND SO I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I GO...

And this stuff gets me angry.

these people just want to erase our laws and write their own so they can be guests in our country all their lives

Did Mike Judge know something?

We're gonna MAGA, alright?

And that means personal sacrifice for growth. To strengthen the people, you must strengthen the person. And that starts with you.

Haven't had a job in a while? Stuck in some shitty minimum wage gig? Now's the time to put forth maximum effort and improve your lot in life. That's how we MAGA.

And we must put forth maximum effort to improve the lots of our fellow Americans. Even if you disagree with them. Even if they made an enemy of you during the campaign or after. We have to improve the lives of all Americans. That's how we MAGA.

We need to build up stronger communities based around what draws us together. God and country and a mutual desire to improve our country for not only us, but for our children. That's how we MAGA.

I strongly believe that our efforts have substantially and positively altered the course our country was taking.

Thanks for being yourselves, /ptg/.
I love y'all and I hope you're all ready to MAGA.

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

THAT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other countries and nasa BTFO by spacex.

nyclu.org/content/stop-and-frisk-data

"Stop and frisk isn't racist"

More than you realize.

>Endless onslaught about Russian puppet nonsense? Nobody will care in 4 years

Absolutely true for anything they would care about now, but the people don't even care about that now.

pls stop talking like my waifu

Just so you guys guys remember I'll repost Trump's views on bullying and revenge. It is a sign of things to come and all of those guys are in for a rough ride:

> One of the things you should do in terms of success: If somebody hits you, you've got to hit 'em back five times harder than they ever thought possible. You've got to get even. Get even. And the reason, the reason you do, is so important…

> The reason you do, you have to do it, because if they do that to you, you have to leave a telltale sign that they just can't take advantage of you. It's not so much for the person, which does make you feel good, to be honest with you, I've done it many times.

> But other people watch and you know they say, "Well, let's leave Trump alone," or "Let's leave this one," or "Doris, let's leave her alone. They fight too hard."

> I say it, and it's so important. You have to, you have to hit back. You have to hit back

> Donald Trump, in 2012, on revenge

Liberals are fucked. MSM is fucked. Never trumpers are fucked. Hollywood is fucked

Praise Kek. The God Emperor has not even started yet!

top kek

Fuck outta here with this commie shit

> (((Proverbs)))

It's the Democrats' own birther movement. We haven't found a catchy nickname for it yet.

>p-pls no bully us
Every time

Thank you for inspiring me more.
James Woods is pretty based.
kek.

Put a MAGA hat on this slag so it's at least on topic in this thread

>This isn't even my final form

>Would spend time

Trump doesn't hire a think tank and spend two weeks composing a tweet.

>I've never seen a thin person drink diet coke.
>>Send

So essentially this?

DEPORT

Anyone telling you revenge isn't the answer hasn't experienced it. It's so sweet.

Mike judge is a known friend of Alex Jones

checked and how long do this idiots think it takes Trump to fire off a tweet. This tone policing and concern trolling are so transparent

Hell yea!
He is unstoppable.

> Even if you disagree with them. Even if they made an enemy if you

That's not what Trump teaches. Not the way of Trump.

See pic related and

For God and Emperor.

How many self deportations do you think is going on?

>hurrr Republicans have no plan to replace
So tired of this meme. Trump was elected for smaller government. Dems think its not a proper plan unless its another insane 2000 page bill and adds more government power.

Knocking down your neighbor hurts your nation, you dummy!

And remember, the Bible is The Best Bookâ„¢

Looks like the Dr you lie to about pain to get medical weed

>fighting for freedom & equality
the freedom to all be equally poor

OY VEY

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764711?v=74A9A2AC6F00E892BC72B10692D09D07&v=74A9A2AC6F00E892BC72B10692D09D07

He's just super asshurt because he thought his black friend was untouchable, everyone knows you can tweet quickly.

>tfw need to stop drinking and smoking

I need strength

You guys think there will be any fallout from the Lewis shit? Could it over shadow Trumps inauguration?

I wonder what the reason could be.

Get government out, leave it between doctors and patients.

My worst fear after the election was that the media would begrudgingly fall in line and cuckservatives would start playing to Trump's ego

It's fucking on though, so on

Nah

hillary BTFO

>Trump was elected for smaller government

Where in the world did you get this idea? Because we'll have a nationalist government now?

Proof Trump is a Zionist agent

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.764925

If you contract you neighbor to build your fence and he takes your money and does fuck all, then yes. Screw him back in spades.
But people who disagree with you politically are not worth your enmity. You have to love the losers! Love!

I tell ya hwat

No, it is just another reason for liberals to screech and call TRUMP a racist. No one reasonable cares.

MSM will never stop crying, Teflon Don will never start caring. Doesn't matter how it's handled.

they are suffering from TURDS

>WANGO TANGO

The shear arrogance of these leeches.

quitting drinking is easy, life just sucks more when you aren't drunk.

quitting smoking is fucking impossible however

That third screen could use a Pepe and an Awoo.

>I agree with Biden

>Haven't had a job in a while? Stuck in some shitty minimum wage gig? Now's the time to put forth maximum effort and improve your lot in life.
What the fuck does that even mean?

>tfw will never be electrocuted daily as an expression of love

succinct and beautiful

>this will surely be the end of Trump's racist claim to power says increasingly nervous MSM for the 1000th time

We told you he would turn on you, Sup Forums. You didn't listen.

You got played.

There is literally nothing they can do.

oy vey

>catalog spammed with threads about how great it is people are getting """FREE""" healthcare with Obamacare
Wew, I can't tell if it's a coordinated shill attack or people are that dumb to believe that 90% of the population paying 5x as much as they did before and still not able to completely subsidize the bottom 10%'s """FREE HEALTHCARE""" is sustainable or acceptable.

Is banksy /ourartist/?

youtu.be/QwcRIyvPmWc
Trump BTFO

I really wish that Trump was better at handling criticism. He doesn't need to personally shout down everybody who says something bad about him.

If nine simultaneous rape accusations and the recent #pissgate wasn't enough to stop him, calling out a retard for being retarded isn't going to do anything. Trump is right, the guy is a terrible politician that hasn't done anything of value for his constituents. It doesn't matter what you did in the past, McCain used to be seen as a venerated war hero and now we find out he's handing over piss fetish stories to top intelligence agencies. Same shit, what are you doing for the country NOW, not fifty years ago.

>those box monitors

That hacker known as Sup Forums needs better funding.

Fake news.

Why would it? Nothing Trump said was wrong. Atlanta is well known to be a hive of crime. Why would this make waves for the next week?

Like everything else, no.
They'll bawl their eyes out and nothing will come of it besides maybe pissing off another thousand people. I'm shocked someone hasn't slashed Anderson Cooper's tires yet but they seem dead set on it given how they double down time after time

It means get off your butt, be done with complacency and go out there and get better.
Start looking for better work.
Start going to night school if you have to.

Maximum effort!

AND THE REASON IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

checked
checked

When he posted that I was so hyped up. A few weeks later I started to doubt he would win, and I could imagine liberals and never-Trumpers using that tweet to mock him. I think about that every time they get salty. They would have no pity on Trump if he lost, so fuck them.

A fucking leaf

Nobody will care by monday