From /r/conspiracy

From /r/conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ny3tw/saddam_hussein_a_day_before_he_was_caught/dcf7bcv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/reddit/

shoop?

Why is there a picture of George on the wall?

apaprently whoever made that sign even went to the trouble of tilting the text a bit so it would look like it was modified or added afterwards

damn clever those fbi

He was the president at the time. His picture was up at all bases.

"I was in the military with several deployments to Iraq. I pulled this off a nonclassified server(still probably confidental) back in 06 while downloading movies and music. I can only speculate his capture was staged and befitting he was pulled out a spiderhole like a rat for the image. I suspect he was captued completely differently or turned himself in only to have it staged afterwards. Dont know the significance and have been very hesitiant to share up until now."
Seems legit

Because W wanted Saddam to know who was the alpha.

Why was James Rolfe fucking around with Saddam?

>Mfw Trump's face will be on the walls of every government and military building in 5 days.

Also a lower res of this pic was already available for years on other sites: (linking comment with links instead of linking shady arabic links)
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ny3tw/saddam_hussein_a_day_before_he_was_caught/dcf7bcv/

Makes you think..

What are they getting at here? Operation Red Dawn to capture him was done on December 13th 2003, a day later than what the paper says. Are they implying some sort of cover up to make a difference of one day or something? wtf would that do

Hello, I'm unfamiliar with Saddam's death and the details surrounding it, and what is this?

And this matters?

its a well done photoshop

that Bush on the wall

top kek

The publicly released picture of him also has the same background/clothing as this pic

This.

Look at the fucking text OP you moron. Don't drag crap here without even looking at it properly yourself.

He looks like that Lemon guy who played Mr. Wilson

"The thought of Trump’s mug replacing Obama’s picture in my local post office causes me physical pain,"

>Capture Saddam on the12th
>"Capture" Saddam on the 13th to have him hanged
>real saddam goes on to live the rest of his days under witness protection in exchange for letting the US have a strategic position in the region.

captured on Dec 13th

>tfw put up a big sign during the primaries but some liberal guy i work with reported me and had to take it down for the hatch act
>tfw getting to put a 5x7 picture of trump on my desk in under 2 weeks

already got the goahead from my boss to put the entire executive leadership up on the wall too, everyone i work with HATES sessions. gonna be funny as fuck

Most likely a photo taken by the government to confirm his capture back during the initial invasion.

Saddam was hanged by the Iraqi government a few years after.

>Average cab driver

USA is pretty treacherous

So who made the 13th claim? Let me guess: CIA

Walter Mathau you nigger. Lemon was his buddy.

>posting pics to proof anything
user I get ur point but every sane person knows that after 9/11 everything was staged. Hell even 9/11 was an inside job. Nowadays nothing surprises me anymore, I am what they call the ultimate red pilled guy. I am the fucking truth.

Prove *

these pics came out almost 2 years ago... why are they suddenly relevant?

LOL! What a manlet

>strategic position in the region

Yeah that's worked out real well. Why would we need Saddam alive to achieve the shitshow that we're currently involved in?

And all airports, including the ones that have a "pre-clearing" zone for flights to the US, like Dublin.