Billy Corgan Rips CNN ‘Fake News’ And ‘Media Meltdown’ Over Donald Trump

>Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan appeared on Mancow on Thursday, and defended President-elect Donald Trump from false media reports. Corgan appeared the day after fake news was reported by CNN and BuzzFeed about President-elect Donald Trump.

>“There’s something going on right now in America, where the American spirit or character is reasserting itself around liberty. I think it’s an important time, and I’m trying to document that as an artist. If I just filter what I read through the media, which obviously yesterday was a watershed day with the media, if I just go through what I read through the media, I’m not really in touch with the world I grew up in. I know there’s a gap there, I talk to my relatives, I talk to people I meet traveling around, and their mind is on something completely different.”

>Corgan has spoken positively in the past about Trump, while criticizing failed candidate Hillary Clinton as a globalist. He told InfoWars in July 2016, “Look at it from a very simple equation. You have a nationalist populist who is saying: ‘Everything is broken, and it needs to be fixed.’ Many many people feel that way, and that idea can only resonate if many many people feel that something needs to be broken before it can be fixed. Then on the other hand you have basically an open globalist saying: ‘Everything is fine, nothing to see here, let’s just march forward and we’re going to make it better.'”

alternativenation.net/billy-corgan-rips-cnn-fake-news-media-meltdown-donald-trump/

Are there any other based musicians, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/2b/5f/892b5f849c2a065ff3a3d27186ad5a94.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/billy-corgan-courtney-lov_n_6303244.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Corgan has also, in recent years, increasingly espoused conspiracy theories, voiced his admiration for radio host Alex Jones[90] and frequently appeared as a guest on the latter's radio show, where he has endorsed conspiracy theories such as "chemtrails" and the connection between vaccines and autism, decried the "emasculation" of men in contemporary society. Corgan sometimes seems to be "wearing all of his clothes at once" or otherwise oddly dressed during these appearances, and has expressed strong political views, such as that swine flu was an "Obama conspiracy" and "propaganda".
Sigh

Huh, I never would have guessed Corgan was a political goy.

Based uncle Fester.

baka

I´m litarally deleting SP songs on my cellphone right now

>>Corgan has also, in recent years, increasingly espoused conspiracy theories, voiced his admiration for radio host Alex Jones[90] and frequently appeared as a guest on the latter's radio show, where he has endorsed conspiracy theories such as "chemtrails" and the connection between vaccines and autism, decried the "emasculation" of men in contemporary society.
He's right about men being emasculated in contemporary society. Alex Jones is a con-man but I would rather a celebrity be an Alex Jones shill than a democrat shill. It seems like every major musician is a retarded bleeding heart leftie so it's refreshing to see a musician who has right-wing views.
>Corgan sometimes seems to be "wearing all of his clothes at once" or otherwise oddly dressed during these appearances,
What does that have to do with anything?

Well men are being emasculated like never before. If you think that's a conspiracy theorist you are an ignorant fool.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

Billy Corgan is /myguy/

Why do people hate nationalism? What are the alternatives for survival?

kek
cuck

He already has your money. Supposing you even paid.

In you I feel so pretty in you I taste god
We must never be apart

One of the best bands ever.

There are a lot of rumors that the original Smashing Pumpkins lineup is gonna reunite this year. I'm pumped.

Oh! The irony!
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/2b/5f/892b5f849c2a065ff3a3d27186ad5a94.jpg

Why isn't he playing the inauguration?

fucking Toby Keith...

But Billy hates that Asian guy, and vice versa. One of the main reasons why Billy is based:

Billy knows HE is the main reason of Smashing Pumpkins success, and it's true. Asian guy wanted more money/credit or something, fuck him fuck off cya later.

Don't be niave. He's just as much of a libcuck as all the other bands that played on MTV. He's just a washed up hack trying to ride the momentum.

>But Billy hates that Asian guy, and vice versa.
They recently made up. They played together last year.
>One of the main reasons why Billy is based:
>Billy knows HE is the main reason of Smashing Pumpkins success, and it's true. Asian guy wanted more money/credit or something, fuck him fuck off cya later.
Oh yeah, Billy is the heart and soul of The Smashing Pumpkins but James did contribute to the band and Jimmy is the most talented drummer The Smashing Pumpkins ever had so I'm glad they're coming back together.

BILLY
IS
BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

Swine flu, just like ebola, bird flu, and zika, was just propaganda.

I think he got redpilled going through a divorce, afterwards he said in retrospect that because she never took his last name she never truly gave herself to him and the marriage was doomed from the start

Look into him, he's been this way for as long as anyone has known him.

its all fake news its always been fake news.

fake news was started to cover the people involved in pizzagate and also push an agenda towards censorship. the biggest thing is truth overseers, or those who decide what is and isn't truth, basically if the overseers deem it truth it stays if not it's deleted, censored, removed, or ctr'd.

we are nearing china censorship or even north korea style and it seems the left has been the ones furthering it. however, i don't think donald trump and republicans are innocent in it either.

keep information free on both sides.

He has been shitting on globalists ever since 2009 and back then there wasn't any momentum.

DAHNALD, WHERE ARE THE RATELEGATES!?!

Because nationalism now = Mussolini, Hitler, et al.

Don Dokken
Varg Vikernes
Phil Anselmo
Jenny Hyun (her tweets about blacks are funny/true as fuck)

Billy, what a guy

I knew a girl who kept her name all the way until she got pregnant, then she relented. I don't think that bodes well for their relationship.

Holy shit, the greatest single American artist of the god years of Gen-X alternative is a nationalist Trump supporter?

My body can't contain the excitement.

Time for this fellow alt kid from the gen X years to blast pic related and remember just how good things once were.

>based celebrity hipster

Hmm, have we turned a corner Sup Forums?

Bought Oceania and Monuments to an Elegy last year. Still love Rock, metal, etc. even if that genre is swarmed by leftards

They're trying to say he's a kook.

Billy's been based for years. They've tried to make him out to be 'off his rocker' or whatever, but he's been making sense the whole time. It's funny that only now it all makes sense.

No fucking way I don't believe this shit senpai.

>she never truly gave herself to him
Did he take her name?

Hes legit the first artist I actually enjoy that has come out in support of Trump. I listened to his shit alot growing up.

I think alot of "artists" or entertainers either stay quiet or support Hillary just to get along in that Jew-infested business known as the entertainment industry. It takes guts for someone like this to put himself out there like that.

Thought so. Lefties love to say "dress however you want" and go on about body positivity but if a right-winger is fat or has an unusual fashion sense they'll drop all of that bullshit in a heartbeat and scream "FAT! UGLY! YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM DRESSED YOU!"

Clarification: I was a liberal in the 90s, and I still think the degeneracy of those years was totally acceptable.

It's the fucking SJWs, Islam apologists, worker-hating Jew globalists, and identity political hucksters who excuse the worst behaviors of their monkey constituencies while holding their hands out for more gibs that drove a wedge between myself and a movement whose fundamentals I largely accepted.

I'm sure it was the same for Billy. It's hard to recognize that the culture that made 80s and 90s alternative scenes happen is only possible in a safe, accepting, crime-free white intellectually and culturally homogeneous society.

>date Hole
>get cucked by Cobain
>even after Cobain dies still chases after Hole and writes her best album
>even after that Hole cucks him again with some random actor
>repeat this cucking cycle 2 more times

how broken did Corgen have to get to finally snap and support Trump and embrace all the conspiracy shit?

Billy Corgan is redpilled.

dog bless ;DDD

>based Billy is wrecking lefties
>Trump is gonna be the president
>the original Smashing Pumpkins lineup is gonna tour
2017 is off to a great start.

Or maybe Courtney Love was a subhuman cunt that managed to steal music off of good artists before people like Billy and Kurt(too late) realized women really are the lowest of the low?

>313

Thoth has marked your post, spread the seed of his knowledge, user

fucking 'sigh' what?

the only people who don't appreciate so called 'conspiracy theories' are poor leftist scum who hate any questioning that isn't of tradition and patriarchy, and wealthy people who take offense that someone would dislike the system which they have done so well in.

a generalized faith in the concept that there is something intentionally wrong about the way the world is operating right now is the basic qualification for any rational political or social discourse today.

what the fuck are you even doing here if you 'sigh' at someone like alex jones, who may rave about everything he can get his hands on with little or no provocation, but who is at least a voice in contrast to the confusion and submission of the status quo millieu?

go back to facebook where you belong.

>implying live through this isn't hole's best album

billy corgan got musical success thru passive anal sex.

I have some newfound respect for the guy, you know since all the musicians ended up being tools or something on that respect.

Although for some reason I keep relating him to Hideaki Anno, both got broken real bad.

>*dances vampirely

I think Darcy is now a shut in cat lady somewhere. Probably sightings are more rare than Vinnie Vincent.

Jesus Christ...

A-fucking-greed

Though to be fair to Billy, he isn't the only one she fucked hard. Live Through This completely curb-stomped In Utero to any objective listener.

>Big Tunes Billy saving TNA and America

Godspeed you magnificent skinhead

That's like refusing to use a gift card because you don't like the store's policies
They already have your cash, faggot

Aphex Twin.

Ignore his interviews, he lies in all of them about silly things. He doesnt like journalists.

He answered a bunch of questions on soundcloud of all places to some of his fans. Went on about how the US government is terrible, 9/11 was an inside job, etc.

People on plebbit were all "aww, too bad, his music is so good too, shame he's dumb" etc.

>I still think the degeneracy of those years was totally acceptable.

>the only people who don't appreciate so called 'conspiracy theories' are poor leftist scum

>only leftists don't buy into infowars nonsense

Huh?

Its been known Billy was based. He converted to Christianity a few years back.

Billy is a good boy
He dindu nuffin
First 5 SP albums are all gud.
Michina is underrated

You forgot to mention that faggot leftists reported his soundcloud until it was suspended because he dared to share his politically incorrect views.

It's real kek

cutie blonde ain't so cutie no more

:(

based billy

Thats not what he said and you know it. He conceded that Jones might sling every piece of shit at the wall he can in hopes that something sticks, but his main point was that leftists brand everything that goes against the current narrative of the msm and the leftist government as a conspiracy theory to be ignored and made fun of.

It's pretty sad what happened to D'arcy. Drugs damaged her and plastic surgery completely ruined her.

Cute anime girl

But seriously, you had to be there, 90s slacker culture was like the Sup Forums mindset in real life because people didn't try and shield who they are to project a certain image like milennials all do and nobody gave a fuck about how they were perceived.

It was fucking incredible.

I was there. I was a teenager in the 90's. You're right that things were better but there was still a lot of degeneracy that was unacceptable.

Already rich people are the only ones who can speak out because there's no carrot they can take from infront of you.

Actors, new musicians, they need the system to help promote them. They need to chase the carrot.

It is the absolute weirdest feeling to see memes from two different boards merge together. Big Tunes Billy has been an /asp/ meme for the longest and now here he is on Sup Forums. Maybe Sup Forums really is eternal

theyre still friends, despite courtney supporting clinton
>“She is who she is,” he told host Caroline Modarressy-Tehrani. “I love and accept her. It doesn’t mean I like everything she say and does, nor do I want to spend a year with her in an elevator.”
huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/billy-corgan-courtney-lov_n_6303244.html

So many 90s alternative guys held based/redpilled views behind closed doors. Remember that A. Wyatt Mann did all his classic shit in the 90s when you could still publish that sort of shit in alt magazines and people would look past it because "c'mon guys you know I'm just tripping on 20 different layers of irony, right?" when it was implied that many more of us agreed with it than would dare to admit it.

Yeah, but I'd still take all of it over today's degeneracy

>but his main point was that leftists brand everything that goes against the current narrative of the msm and the leftist government as a conspiracy theory
The idea that only right-wingers can be paranoid conspiracyfags is farcical. I guess the notion is so glaringly stupid to me that I would have never extracted that from his post. My bad.

>nor do I want to spend a year with her in an elevator.”
kek

theyre not friends, he's just saying he doesn't care about her. that's red pilled way of saying stay away from me, god bless you.

>I love and accept her.
>I love and accept her.
>I love and accept her.
>I love and accept her.
>I love and accept her.

Thats not true. During his time in the industry, I'm sure he formed many relationships with people that had extreme-leftist views. They all probably hate him now. Its not all about the money. Obviously that's a huge part of it but he definitely has something to lose by doing this.

Man, Courtney and Manson have gone full JUST.

>So many 90s alternative guys held based/redpilled views behind closed doors.

I miss the 60s.

R. Crumb would be crucified today.

>DAHNALD - WHERE IS MUH VAINAL RECARDS!

I really need to try super male vitality at this point

His interviews with Bill Hicks are always enlightening.

MC>SD>Gish>PI>>Adore>>>>>(Power Gap)>>>>>Oceania
Post Ratings Faggots

>kills off your rival
how could he not love and accept her?

>969

Thoth approves!

is she /ourdruggie/ ?

machina=mc>sd=gish>adore>>oceania>>the rest>>>zeitgeist

>he's dumb yet somehow makes music only a smart person can make
Who the fuck would ever court reddit cucks, they are so fucking stupid they don't have basic logic skills

>aww, too bad, his music is so good too, shame he's dumb
Now they know how I feel about Bruce Springsteen

Though I guess it makes sense. Liberals tend to discard logic and be incredibly emotional, which makes for good music

>he can't look that bad
>google

HAHA

he looks even worse without the makeup

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/ ??

Billy might have been red pilled by the queen of Pol.

All of those are very real things that did spread widely, user. That said, the Zika scare was very much overblown due to low infection rates and low risk of microencephaly in pregnant women. Ebola, swine, and bird flu are much more dangerous as they pose a much greater overall health risk due to their mortality rates among children and elderly (save for Ebola, which is more dangerous in adults than those previous groups).

>t. virologist

>I think Darcy is now a shut in cat lady somewhere.

Corgan has said she was crazy from the beginning. Pro tip to you young anons: don't judge your women by their looks. you might get burned.

mellon collie and the infinite sadness is basically the album of my teenage years.

Is should listen to it again.

What the fuck is even happening in this timeline?

definitely helped define a generation

> What does that have to do with anything?

Just ad hominems because leftcucks can't make proper arguments

Billy Corgan's current wife has literally the same expression in all of her photos. He might have married a legitimate autist.