Traveling - for fags and cucks?

I have a very strong desire to go around Europe and the rest of the world, I'm genuinely curious. But I didn't embark on any kind of "journey" solely because the whole "travel" culture seems to be infested with faggots who do it to shit on their homeland and local culture and virtue signal "the country X isn't that bad, I WAS THERE, people are WONDERFUL" etc.

Is leisure traveling a form of degeneracy?

There's nothing wrong with taking a trip to places and traveling to gain new experience. It's only dumb when faggots on social media use it for attention to rub it in everyone's face of how enlightened they are and cultured.

>I want to to X, but people I don't like do X for reasons that are not mine
>Should I still do X?
Of course you should do it if you want to, moron

No, but it'll make you racist if you're already not. #1 thing about travel in my personal experience was that I strongly disliked nearly everyone I encountered. Also, the former monolithic cities across Europe are festering shitholes filled to the brim with Nigerians, Sudanese and Arab scum. My country isn't even that bad.

whats the point of travelling? i'd rather just go play around in a creek

I "travel" for a month or something. Just rent something on airbnb and try to fuck shit up as much as you can. I also keep telling everyone how retarded they are.

I won't show my profile because >doxxing yourself though.

It seems to me that 99,99999% of people do it solely for these reasons, especially nowadays in this virtue signal era.

Plus it's too cheap. Degenerates have it too easy to drone across the world that they don't deserve.

Who the fuck cares just go wherever you want and have fun

What was that quote about "the most revolutionary thing one can do today is go for a walk and not tell anyone"?

This is one of my biggest fears. You can't unsee that shit it no matter how hard you try. The damage's been done.

Maybe now's a good time to travel to see it one last time before it all fully converts to caliphate...

Jesus you fags sure love to overthink everything.

dude, stop worrying about other people.holy fuck. Do what you want. Dont shoot yourself in the foot because of others and stop asking Sup Forums for approval. Do whatever you enjoy

Can people post those stories of those fucking idiots that thought hiking in the middle east was a good idea.
>There's that stupid bitch who did it and ended up raped and murdered
>And that stupid fucking family who did and are know ISIS sex slaves.

And the fact that you don't think is why your country is a shit hole now.

>see vaguely different scenery
>get to know somewhat different people on a superficial level
>hear different languages and eat different food (that you can already buy in the supermarket)

I don't get it. I don't like this world, and most people I've met in it. I want to stay in my room all the time.

traveling is for libtards. normal people just google shit.

>Take a look at pic related.
>Congratulations, you've been to Angkor Wat

I've been around a bit.

It merely reinforced my belief that Britain is the most civilised place on Earth.

We are talking about traveling here fag. basically what this post said.

Traveling to other countries is overrated
Debate me

It is if you're just looking for the "cultural experience" by staying 2 weeks. The only legitimate reason to stay somewhere for a short time is to piss people off then leave.
However none of these libtards would stay more than one month away from their home.

that's not actually to do with the travelling, it's because they're faggots and they'd find something else to do if they weren't being fags on social media.

Traveling is fun. You don't have to subscribe to any particular political philosohpy to want to see interesting shit.

I'm also a hiker and a skier so I enjoy going to new places for the sake of variety. wandering around a city is a lot like hiking in many ways.

>being poor

I think for American's its good to see some historical places in Europe. Rome, Greece, London, some of the WWI and WW2 battlefields.

For most of us history is like an old building where a slave trader once lived, or civil war battlefields. Or fucking cave dwellings where Indians were still living a thousand years ago.

I can't debate you kraut that's the problem. There's a strong voice inside me telling me "don't do it, don't waste your money".

But there's this other voice, albeit tiny, saying "but...you'll miss out".

Maybe it's the European gene of exploring and seeing shit for yourself? I'm aware that people I would meet on the way could be beta fags, but it's not about the faggy "meeting new people" and "street food".

Just seeing nice places, landscapes, architecture, that kind of thing.

>I'm pretty rich actually. why did you assume I'm poor? because you're a dumb american with a nigger president and worse education than somalia?

That's true as well, travelling is the only way I'm going to see anything older than 500 years old that was built by white people.

You are simply weak minded if you let your life be dictated by cucks. Do what you want to do and stop thinking about other people. Go see the world if you can.

looks like I struck a nerve.

also you'd have to travel to other countries just to see most of Hungary. How can you properly appreciate Hungarian history if you won't even go to Pozsony or Transylvania?

Well of course it seems that way- you usually only ever hear about the people who do it for virtue signalling and bragging on social media, because they're the only ones being so damn loud about it.

>>You are simply weak minded if you let your life be dictated by cucks.

Well - that could be true. I've been very very interested in travel and exploring, but ever since I took the red pill, I started to notice a pattern.

Travel = faggot

All the people who wrote about travel did it to appease the normie faggots, low key "we were horrible to them" guilt trip mixed with "they knew how to use a wooden stick 500 years ago, they is smarts and not materialistic like WE ARE, boohoo".

Once I noticed that pattern, I couldn't shake it off. Every single "travel" related shit I seen was basically cuck propaganda and it damaged me, I admit.

nothing wrong with doing it. it's just the retarded cucks that make it a normie thing to do.

they are all going nowhere. you're going somewhere. simple as that.

fuck normies.

I fucking hate tourists.

>Inhave a very strong desire
So go.
Yep
Every first world country feels and looks the same now, the cities feel the same as other cities and the rural areas feel the same as other rural areas.
Every 3d world country feels and looks the same as every other 3d world country.
Once you seen three 500 year old buildings, they get old fast,
Other than that you can 'Shop and eat' but you can do that at home city now.
The main reason to travel is not to see other places but to get out of your city because you are stir crazy and need a break.

“Traveling is a fool's paradise. Our first journeys discover to us the indifference of places. At home I dream that at Naples, at Rome, I can be intoxicated with beauty, and lose my sadness. I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the stern fact, the sad self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. I seek the Vatican, and the palaces. I affect to be intoxicated with sights and suggestions, but I am not intoxicated. My giant goes with me wherever I go.” - Donald J. Trump

If you go traveling with an open mind and a sense of adventure, you can learn new things and experience new things that can help you grow as a person. This is a good thing and when you're not traveling in luxury and do it cheap, you will better yourself.

If you travel around the world and always look for the wifi spot so you can post your latest selfie on facebook, you are not traveling for yourself but for the adoration of others. I've traveled with people who have done this (as an American its painfully easy to know people like this) and they don't end up learning shit about themselves. They just say isn't this pretty like the retards they are and come back home the same person.

I've also traveled alone and desu that is the way you will learn the most. If you want to travel do it. Just do it for the right reasons and make sure you can learn some shit

Depends on what you do as you travel...

Traveling actually redpilled me. I got to see how the euro zone and immigration destroyed Paris. I got to see the filth of the third world. I got to experience niggers in the urban jungle and I got to compare that to peaceful laconic villages and small towns in the us and England.

Travel shows us peoples are not of equal aptitude and that liberal governance is insane.

Yes, 'travel' is a shit word really. It's what you do when you have to commute to work or go on a business trip. Basically, just avoid any location where there are white guys with plaited hair. My personal strategy to the kind of foreign experience that I look for is to avoid tourist traps of any kind. Going on your own is great because things just seem to happen. Oh, don't dress or look like a fucking tourist either. Top tip.. Learn to dance Salsa - just about everywhere in the world you'll find a place to dance Salsa and it's a great way to meet women and locals in general.

This is why I feel no need to travel to 'Australia' or 'South America' like every single other, retarded traveller ever.

Why do they want to experience the same monoculture, but in a slightly warmer climate? Baffles me.

I've been to 15 countries. from Thailand to Monaco. I don't really enjoyed those trips. haven't been abroad for 10 years or so. feels comfy.

burger, you need to accept that people think differently. sorry for the nigger president thing and education stuff.

No fucking a mans anus in a public bathroom is degeneracy. Tour Western Europe plenty of history and great things left to see before Islam destroys it all and we knock down every statue for some nigger.

>Traveling - for fags and cucks?

I'm gay, and I'd travel hundreds of miles for a cute guy :^)

I once travelled to Gansu Province in China alone. I met an Americans in the middle of literally fucking nowhere.

We got smashed together.

This is how I took the Americans-are-actually-ok red pill.

lol, that reminds me of that FunforLouis faggot who happens to be a very bluepilled britbong.

everything that fucking asshole does is hiking around and taking foodselfies and the normies are celebrating his stupid shit.

I admit him going on a small plane ride somewhere in Africa (I don't remember) with his normalfag friend and filming the panorama was not so bad though.

Bro go travel, it's good for you.BUT avoid nigger and muslim shitholes, stay in Europe, go to North America SEA and Aus-NZ

I've been to 50 countries, AMA.

>posts picture of the bayon

Maybe if you'd have been there you could tell the difference. You should like, totally travel maaan...

>I've been to 50 countries, AMA.

Which country has the cutest guys in your opinion?

I'd say Sweden and Denmark.

>Is leisure traveling a form of degeneracy?
Not in itself. Bragging about how enlightened you are from travelling is.

The best advice I can give is that tourist places are almost always shitty and artificial. Also, remember, when in Rome, do as the Romans (don't behave like an American tourist).

Gap yah m80?

Haven't been to Denmark but I'll give you Sweden and add Norway.

Moscow. They will certainly smash your ass.

The people writing about their travels are the faggots normal people do not advertize where they have gone. My best friend saw half of the world and fucked in every country atleast one native chick. And he only told me where he was and what he did nobdoy else even much.

Yes many travellers are liberal faggots the ones that blog about it or put it on their facebook wall. But many are also normal people.

you forgot the ":^)" if you're the deutschfag i'm thinking of

this

Haven't met many Norwegians yet, but thanks
I don't bottom
It is I indeed! :^)

He sounds like a sex tourist. I don't tell people about my sex tourism either.

No it was not his goal to have sex. It just happens it seems. He was travelling for several years. And also worked in the countries he was in.

> I can't do the things I want to do because other people who also do those things seem bad to me

Literal cuck thinking. kys

Anywhere you'd recommend that's not too dirty or sleazy?

>you can learn new things and experience new things that can help you grow as a person.

I see this line of thinking as dangerous vanity. I mean, the only situations where I can say that I grew as a person with a straight face were not beautiful like "I travelled around the world and saw flowers and people and food!!!". Quite the opposite, in fact. Anyone can say how they understand life after going on vacation on cool places, but when they feel a stomach ache, or when life throws a punch at them, all the bravado created from these experiences vanishes.

Don't let a handfull of fags ruin travel for you. It's absolutely worth getting to see ancieny buildings and the like, especially if you're really into history. Shitty Mexicans can't ruin getting to stand in an old Mayan capital.

After a while, the creek gets a bit boring. If someone goes to tourist trap and they're surrounded by people from their own country, better to continue paddling in the creek. If you go somewhere completely different, you'll have your eyes opened to new things. It's usually the guy who has never left his backwater town that claims to know most about the world but what he is really saying is that his world is very small.

Taipei is my favorite city that I've been to. There are dirty parts, but the 101 area is very clean and modern. The food is good, the girls are beautiful and cost of living is very cheap.

Kek. Pseudo hippies should keep their boring experiences to themselves. No one else is interested. I seriously think most people only travel so that they have something to talk about, to make themselves sound more interesting than they actually are. That was me 10 years ago, and it winds me the fuck up when other people do it to me now.

>can learn new things and experience new things that can help you grow as a person.
This, if one wants to break patterns and try new things, travelling is one of the easiest ways to do it.

if you're gonna be stuck on this planet the rest of your life, you might as well travel and get to know it the best you can

>avoid nigger and muslim shitholes, stay in Europe

Europe is the definition of muslim nigger shithole

travel is a passive hobby like eating out, going to music festivals, netflix. all these things are pure consumption. a bit of indulgence is fine, but most people get sucked in, and they don't read or play music or build things. women in particular.

yeah traveling alone will do that to you. I met two Germans in Quito, Ecuador and hung out with them for the rest of the night. They even mentioned "we could us a new Hitler" when I asked about Merkel and the migrants. Pretty cool guys.

Also, a lot of Americans can be cool. I've been trying to break the mold of the stupid American everywhere I go and can speak three languages and usually get by in a few others as a traveler. But we have a LOT of retards in our ranks. I traveled through Europe with a buddy and his younger sister and her friend, 21 at the time. One night in Italy she just walked up to someone and started asking directions in English. No "mi scusi" or nothing. I was so pissed.

Yeah I tried to mention that in my post a bit. Its not just seeing pretty things although that can make appreciate new cultures differently. The biggest shit I learn is about myself, specifically when I travel alone as well. I went to Europe this summer to meet my cousin but I traveled through a few cities myself. I'm still not sure if I agree with my analysis 100% but I realized that traveling is a beautiful lie. It doesn't make life better, it just takes you out of the day to day life you already hate. You're going to return to that eventually and the redpill there I guess is to try to make your day to day life better so that you don't need a vacation or traveling experience to make you enjoy this world again. That's what I'm currently working. Still plan to travel though

If you travel for travelling's sake you are faggot (OHMAGERD IM SUCH A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD IM ENLIGHTENED NAO). If you travel to get away from the winter or for business/family reasons or to visit your kang ancestor's graves in Egypt you're cool.

The ultimate travelpill is going innawoods alone.

I've been around and had some really great experiences. If you get excited by nature and beautiful places then traveling can be very rewarding, especially if you can tie it to a hobby of yours (it was rock climbing and hiking for me). I've had the best times of my life whilst travelling with good friends.

Even all the terrible experiences that you'll inevitably have are invaluable and will pull you from your reality tunnel quite violently. I've seen some disgusting, morally-bankrupt, reprobate people (Philipinos and Indians stood out in this regard), and seeing how they break everything around them made me love my European brothers all the more. I've had sub races try con and extort me, even attempt to sexually assault me. Funnily enough, I never had anything negative happen to me within Europe.

Don't be a stupid dreamer who goes away to 'find themself' like it's some magical ritual. Instead just be courteous, cautious, take what you need and enjoy it. AMA I guess.

OP is indeed a faggot and doesn't even try to hide it in any way.

>The ultimate travelpill is going innawoods alone.

This is true. And it's pretty cheap, 10 minute drive from this shit city and I'm in the woods. But I guess we all need to complicate things and go somewhere "far away" you know, it ain't "travel" if it's "nearby" :D :D half-srs :D

Bore off you gypsy. Outside of the cities, western European countries are absolutely fucking kino.

You must be a nigger "frenchman".

It sounds like a rich kids hobby. I work full time and barely have enough to break even every month, how the fuck do you have all that time and money to go travel the world?

How much of an insecure faggot are you

discipline

I cut out drinking for half a year and got a ticket to Australia

now I'm working here for a year so I can afford to fuck off all over SE Asia for six months to a year

You are just afraid friend. Too wrapped up in the your comfort zone, in your own personally designed prison.

I just hope you realize you trapped yourself before its too late.

Well fuck me m8, I can work thru my insecurities, can you work thru all the pakis in your neighborhood? Ey, m8, u there?

>kino.

stop saying this you fucking dork. you're not cool.

I know that feel. Would love to do it, but I have shit to do here and don't have time for it.

Also I'm not comfortable being around people I don't know. Not scared, but really, really uncomfortable. That's what happens when most people treat you like shit because you're an introverted person.

>Not scared, but really, really uncomfortable.

But that IS fear friend. You are afraid of getting hurt and of getting rejected.
So you shut yourself off to protect your own ego.

You need to let go, forgive the others who hurt you, and forgive yourself. Because ultimately you control how you feel and react, not others.

Go to Sup Forums - it's all they ever say, that and 'Sheev'.

What did Sheev mean by this?

"The man who wanders into the woods with nothing has already gone further than the man who traveled around the Earth with everything"

t. Canadian philosopher

Imagine if I took my chances and ventured into the woods one day, only to cross paths with that fucking scumbag in the pic. Instant eye gouge...

Check'd

He meant kino.

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? Eject a digested KFC double down into your kino XXL sweatpants?

Most of the backpacking women were degenerates spending every night of their 'journey' partying

The guys are mostly people unhappy with their life in any way

Please do this. Here, have my Luger :DD

just because faggots like red hot chili peppers doesn't mean i can't listen to them

>cries about faggots shitting on their home
>10 min from this shit citty
U cant even stay the same person within the same convo?

What? Why would it be degenerate? Because hipsters does it?
I've been to parts of Asia several times and I still hold the anti-immigration views. Yes, most people are nice.. but why would that change my mind?

I'm asking myself the same question OP. What it comes down to I think is whether you value expierence over money. What's better? Building up a carreer or doing up some expierence through travel?

Travelling is great, I usually prefer to go somewhere live there for a few months and work off my laptop.

Just don't post about it on social media.

>I'm aware that people I would meet on the way could be beta fags, but it's not about the faggy "meeting new people" and "street food".

I feel you. People that did Erasmus will know that the program is filled to the brim with beta leftist faggots and dumb chicks... but still the expierence was worth it imho. Sure, you have to restrain yourself from not lashing out against those fags, it can be cringy and the relationships you build up abroad are overrated and superficial... but in the end you did see some of the world and had an adventure, which is nice.

So the primary incentives a nationalist/conservative has for travelling would be to explore and go through an adventure, while for leftists it's the multiculturalism maymay and meeting other people

Hey Sup Forums I wanna fart. Is farting a degeneracy or is it redpilled?

Sikter bosančino.

I'm convinced the recent boom in traveling has something to do with people wanting more unique social media pictures than their peers.

Definitely vanity. Boomers started it, millenials are gutting it.