Ball bitches once again btfo!

ball bitches once again btfo!

youtube.com/watch?v=UURaG3f90yI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if the Earth is flat, how come my nuts aren't flat?

All it takes to prove the earth is flat is a few million dollars. If the community could poll that in and test the canal experiment in a tunnel structure they would build somewhere they could prove the earth is flat.

You buy cheap land somewhere in the north, you build a 5 mile tunnel which could be filled and drained of water with a walkway on the side. You fill the tunnel up with water to show the walkway is equidistant throughout above the water level. Once that's proven through a camera sweep across the tunnel you drain the water and start dehumidifiers through the tunnel to dry the place up. You place a laser at one side of the tunnel a about 3 feet above the floor and aim it at the wall on other side of the tunnel 5 miles away. If you can observe a beam of light on the other side low enough this is irrefutable evidence the earth is flat because it takes care of the refraction claim that they use to say objects appear higher because of water refraction (which is absurd but ok).

Present this evidence to scientific journals and its game over for the ball earth

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

I have an open mind about all kinds of things this included. I have one question.

Why is the moon round? Why are other planets round when viewed through telescope?

if the earth is flat then why do compasses work

Jews play a projection over the sky dome to trick curious goyim

Projection from where? Why would they want us to think the earth is round? How does that help them?

It has a thick lens and makes the image look distorted, almost concave.

why can't these people tell the fucking truth.
the earth is flat because it exist in 2 dimensions
we view in 3 dimensions so to us it appears to be a spheer

what makes you think the planets in the sky resemble the earth at all?

>oh muh gawd look at these paintings!1!!
Did you eat paint chips as a child?

the Earth's not flat, its a triangle you retard
Illuminati!!!!

Did you ever thought you'd stop swallowing kike semen your entire life?
Didnt think so either.

>Fish eye lens inverts the curvature
>Camera doesn't have the same FOV as Google Earth
>le proof

>some photoshopped image of Earth way too close to the sun that claims that space should be lit up, even though space doesn't have matter

6/10 made me watch

You CANNOT show a photo of all continents on a flat disc.

You can't even attach a camera to a high altitude balloon and obtain a picture without a horizon.

>haydur lens curved

You CANNOT actually prove shit. Nothing.

the center of the disc is the magnetic North.
our flat earth is round, a disc is round.

So let me get this straight.

-The Earth is a disk
-Gravity is a lie. The disk is propelled upwards.
-The atmosphere doesn't just dissipate into due to the lack of gravity and thus nothing keeping it on top of the disk. Maybe space isn't a void and air is everywhere?
-The sun is a spotlight pointing at earth. Why are the moon and other planets lit up if that's the case? Maybe bioluminescence or something.
-The other planets might be round, but Earth is "special".

This stuff makes creationism look logical.

FAKE AND GAY

Lel.

Tfw "white" people believe a Jewish book written thousands of years ago.

Why is it not day all over the earth then

If the Earth is flat im going to fucking shoot myself

>but but they proved it wrong so it was a metaphor all along

show me that proof

FagEarthers aren't even funny.

What the fuck does flat earth have to do with jews?

>The Earth is flat
>Matthew 4:8
>Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.
>Isaiah 24:1
>Look! The LORD is about to destroy the earth and make it a vast wasteland. He devastates the surface of the earth and scatters the people.

I don't have time to debunk all the infographic claims but they are bullshit and purposefully interpreted in a false way.
Also, in the language the Bible was written in, a circle didn't specify a dimension, just an object where every point's distance from the center is r

Thats a question you'll have to answer to yourself instead of slurping kike semen.
You always want some1 to serve you in a silver plate and feed you with a silver spoon.