SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-ranks-among-western-world-s-most-corrupt-countries-1.321251
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literal traitors

Sweden should be forced out of the EU and walled off like some jewish ghetto in WW2

How many articles about Sweden posted here are true actually? I always thought "Sweden Yes" is a meme to some extent

>word for traitor is activist now

>How many articles about Sweden posted here are true actually?
99%.

Pretty much, unless we get Jimmie rolling this nation is fucked.

It's sad, this nation was really great until fucking migrants began to leech off the system and spread like rabbits.

>It's real. All of it.

Sadly, yes. And I don't think I've ever met anyone working or intending to work as a social worker who's not also massively leftist.

It used to be a meme, then the refugee crisis happened and they got cucked beyond recognition. I've never seen a country with inhabitants that hate themselves so much, Swedes literally think their country will be better when they're bred out of existence. That is not hyperbole, they have public servants on the record saying whites need to be sterilized.

Of course not, with our system all parties besides SD are part of the same political spectrum. I mean, that M and S could even THINK about teaming up to prevent SD to have any power even though they are supposed to be on different ends of the political spectrum should be a huge red flag.

How long until Sweden goes DEUS VULT and pulls a "Srebrenica"?

Are they cucked beyond any reasonable repair?

Its hobestly true. There is a report out that said sweden will be 25% islamic by 2050. Sweden coukd genuinely have the first muslim PM. Incredible.

This person should be gets its head chopped in the town square for this treason. Like a fucking three year old jesus christ

That's absolutely disgraceful, fucking hell Sweden.

Civil Service needs to be purged.

Kek

YES

>107092079
Think of all that pink white pussy being stretched out by those big brown arabs cocks #BeigeSweden #Islam4Sweden

There were some news in february 2016 about Sweden deporting about 80,000 refugees, did that go through atleast ?

M8 you misread. They meant imported. Sweden actively goes out to get refugees lol

No. 80, 000 were denied permission to stay, and were about to be deported. "Suddenly", to the surprise of officials, they for the most part just went underground.

Lmao nobody has said whites needs to be sterilized. You have so many true quotes you could use and you came up with a fake one. Sad!

pls stop

yep, I fucking knew it, you swedes need to find a ground to fight on quickly without getting arrested or labeled racists, have people gotten the least un-brainwashed atleast as of this year ?
I assume that even with the heavy media censorship, many have experienced "refugee's kindness" or some of their relatives to get redpilled, no ?

>They can start paying taxes after 5-8 years
Reality is going to hit these dumbfucks so hard they'll be spinning

Except it was a joke. She knows it would trigger everyone. She knew she'd be hung in the nearest tree if they even tried to implement anything like that. Do you seriously expect them to castrate like 45% of the population? Sweden would be a fucking bloodbath if they tried no fucking politican would be alive. She is just riding the white guilt, le white males ruins everything

Kill every single person in Sweden.

And this is about Muslims, not all the other trash

>Just a prank, bro!

It's because they're not Jew. Yuropein idiots can only focus on one boogie-man at a time and since Mud-monkeys aren't Jewish they love them.

>he didn't think the memes were real
If only that was the truth.

honestly I'm surprise and confused why is it that Sweden is depreciating at an somewhat equal rate to that of Germany even though they imported about 1/10 of what Germany imported.

Are their policies more forgiving allowing refugees to cause even more harm or what's the deal here ?

Or just kill everybody on this planet and restart?

It's because they hate us Jews so much it blinds them to considering the idea that not all Muslims are actually all that nice and peaceful.

Good for you, Mohammed, when are you moving there?

This is way beyond of that point its not even funny anymore.

It was a 'joke' while she was very seriously talking about how Sweden would be better without white people

Most people overseeing immigration here now are fucking immigrants. I got married to an American and had to wait forever to get her a permit and had to deal with nothing but arabs who could barely speak fucking Swedish and meanwhile Abdullahs are being shipped in by the dozen.

Like every other government insitution in Sweden it's corrupted through and through. We need to purge the entire government apparatus.

I hope this chin mongoloid gets raped by aids niggers

sweden af

Supreme court is a mistranslation, it's a level below that, but yes, that is horrible.

You guys are hilarious. Why do you make me laugh SO hard?

I really hope Sweden gets a dirty bomb or mustard gas attack or something, that would really crack me up.

>migrants released days after their arrest, as the victim allegedly did not do enough to fight off her attackers

We have the SAME situation here you idiot.

Scratch that, correctly translated but misleadingly worded.

Misery loves company, EH?

This is what the goyim wanted... I tried to warn you brain-dead fucks but you're good kuffars and support Palestine and Islamophobia is a Jewish trick and ISIS = ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL.

Ya dun goofed...

Sorry Sven, but it's terminal.

I wonder how much shit really happens in sweden, considering that the state itself actively colludes with the press and NGOs to hide all negative impacts of multiculturalism from the public.

1/4 Sweden 2050

You're such a disgusting leaf. Classic degenerate psychopath - not any better than a sand nigger.

There will come a time when these traitors will meet a traitor's fate. Always kill the traitors first - like Breivik.

Dammit, Sweden. Get your act together

I'm not moving there, do you think we don't hate those animals and what they do just as much ? the reason why they behave and act the way they do in Europe and not here (and it's kind of related because through most of the statistics I read, majority of sexual assault and rape cases in Sweden and Germany are commited by scum from my country, which blows my fucking mind to how they got there in the first place since they are not refugees ) is because they assume no consequences there, compare to here where if they were to pull some shit like that they would get buried to the ground for touching or assaulting someone's sister or daughter, not by the government but the people themselves.

Basically, just like savage animals, you can't train theme with treats and games, but with whips and clubs

>You're such a disgusting leaf. Classic degenerate psychopath - not any better than a sand nigger.

But being raped and bombed is SO PROGRESSIVE and helping the sand monkeys will teach those filthy Jews a lesson for occupying Palestine.

I thought this is what you wanted?

most of those stories have real base but are heavily manipulated by clickbaiting """"journalists"""" or theyre just old stories with slightly modified backgrounds reposted over and over

Ahhh Muslims... as a Jew I feel like I need to hate you but the truth is at least you're not as fucking stupid and pathetic as the (Western) Europeans have become.

I'm not looking forward to living in your world, however, you guys are very violent.

I don't think so, it will be racist white swedes taking the jobs from them, or some other shit. They could always find excuses for them and they will do it again and again.

Fuck you leaf. Just showing again and again that you are a degenerate psychopath.

Hard to believe. I have lost my fate. Really

>worked overtime to process as many permits as they could before the new policy came into force on July 20

that's typically the kind of thing you'll never see in france kek

dude, you're on Sup Forums, you realize that?

Some people just dont belong in europe. They are uneducated and have a cukture MASSIVELY different to the Europeans. I take the piss out of every european country but at the end of the day, i dont really want to say SWEDEN YES because the problem spreads all throughout Europe. Sweden is N. Europe and they get a shitton of somalians. They go through italy france germany etc to reach sweden or through eastern europe. Its not healtht for sweden but its not healthy for europe.

I honestly believe sweden is finished. Its past the point of return. Even the politicians who are anti refugee are pro eu to the core.

Sweden is done.

>Always kill the traitors first - like Breivik.

Breivik fucked up though. Have to attack the cause for real change to occur. We need a Trump.

> as a Jew
Big surprise.

Islam and Judaism is very similar - both are supremacist religions and as a result doesn't form good societies. Look at Israel and look at any muslim country.

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-ranks-among-western-world-s-most-corrupt-countries-1.321251

Israel is what happens when jews have to start jewing jews. And muslim countries, well...

First Sweden then Germany then probably France or my shit country.

>There will come a time when these traitors will meet a traitor's fate. Always kill the traitors first
hate to break it to you sven, but you're lost, your country is lost, your ancestors are rolling in their graves looking at you spineless cowards too afraid of starting an uprising

We can discuss tactics yes, but what he did was right in spirit.

>i dont really want to say SWEDEN YES because the problem spreads all throughout Europe

This.

Although I don't identify as a Zionist I think I would rather live in Israel or Iran than any Arab country, and that includes the UAE.

I'm not a black pilled cuck.

It's only lost when you give up. But yes we will suffer, but eventually grow stronger and the people that cannot handle it will die.

Putin if your lurking this thread pls annex us

it really breaks my heart and enrages me when someshit happens like a rape case or a murder in Sweden or Germany and whatever and I come to Sup Forums and find them mocking each other and fighting who's less cucked as if it will matter when the problems reach their doors. I really want to see Sup Forums take a stand for atleast some time and try to infulance some politics in Europe just by flooding social media and bypassing censorship to reach the people and expose them to the truth, that's a very easy thing to do and will help a lot

I hope you guys come to your senses

> Government workers refuse orders by their elected government
> Not fired

support the sites you go on you fucking jew

Reposting this from another thread.
This is my tin foil hat theory.

But I suspect that our government is hard at work to prevent a civil war breaking out in Sweden and they know they are going to be the targets.

>Just suddenly pump money into our military and also change their tag line that Sweden is changing.
>Use propaganda that Sweden was never great and we are better now pls belie us, pls.
>Undermine history by changing names on "Stormaktstiden" to "Östersjöriket"
>Taking measures to paint up Russia as big villains and that they are spreading fake news in Sweden. (I give them Slite hamn because that was/is a scary scenario).
>Shows that is meant to teach us about how good and well educated obviously handpicked immigrants are
>Propaganda during Christmas to think about how lonely they are during winter and we should feel bad for them.
>Media outright lying and refusing to report on reality, or investigate political parties that are not "their guys"

I saw someone comment here that "The strange thing about lefties is that the opposite of what they want through their propaganda is happening"

And now we have a massive crisis with Immigrants sucking up tons of money and that our Police is falling apart because of literal babies with no experience or idea about how reality works at all in leading positions (Fuck you Dan Eliasson).
So now we are going to have even fewer Police officers since they for some reason need to save 90% on them.

This is almost textbook on how you get vigilantes and groups taking the law into their own hands. The government keeps on failing to protect the citizens and tries the hardest to fuck them in the ass, media keeps lying to them and vilifying them.

It take no genius to calculate that outside influences are going to take interest into funding these vigilante groups who have no faith in the failing government at all.
This is how we are going to get a civil war.

Not surprised.

Don't forget how easily they get distracted arguing about how they're going to gas the Jews and nuke Israel.

As if attacking us would do anything except embolden the Muslims of Europe.

I have literally seen threads where European nationalists lavish praise on Muslim terrorists in Europe because they happened to kill a Jew or two during a shooting spree.

Or talking about how some ISIS-supporting "Muslims rights" "activists" is /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/ because they express typically antisemitic opinions.

Basically the Jews are a sufficient distraction to allow for the Muslim invasion of Europe.

They really hate us to an extent that makes Muslim antisemitism look tame.

Very true.

i didn't make the webm m8

the day of the rope approaches.

>They really hate us to an extent that makes Muslim antisemitism look tame.
There are good reasons to why people hate jews. You guys are behind a lot of this - not everything but a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

That being said you have a point.

It has always been.