Submit to your desires

It doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable. Just surrender yourself to glory of penetrating a woman of a different color of you. Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence. A race being born of love and not sustained by hate. You guys simply can't win. Embrace your brazilinity as we did.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
youtube.com/watch?v=nOXYnRowJzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya see, we don't want to end up as in as shitty of a place as Brazil. Sorry, m8.

I can't help but racemix. I'm a 5'9" white guy and every white girl thinks that is incredibly short and shrimpy. Mexican and Asian girls always accepted me. I wish I could be with one of my own, but they don't want me. I gotta get in where I fit in.

gave me a chubby desu

What''s with Brazilians and butt fucking? I dated a Brazilian chick for a bit and she always wanted it in the ass. Fucking thots.

I'm 6"1 and I'd still rather date latin and asians. I hate american white girls...fucking trash

How do I get qt Brazillian gf

you ugly brazilian shitskin

Fuck off

>fondling her colorful and plentful breasts.
how many titties do these indios have?

Because it doesn't create shit babies

Also this is now a kuruminha thread

The white girls are really hard to get along with, I agree. They're some nasty and opinionated and argumentative broads. The latinas are pretty kind

i'd date a qt india,but that's only because they're like rare pokemon,the portuguese really did a number on them

>girl
No thanks, can I have one of those Brazilian trannies?

I want to go to the amazon rainforest, find the isolated female tribes, and become their breeding slave

Its fine, I don't care so much about race mixing as I do allowing refugees in and illegal immigration. An American is an American regardless of skin color. Yeah, niggers and mestizos are awful, but only the dindus and illegals really.

Do one for English and Spanish

Go to the jungle. Find an abandoned lumber camp with some local squatters. Tell them you're doing research. Purchase their daughter.

>when the JIDF invades with gay threads
Saged.

kuruminha is cute. CUTE!

PAU NO SEU CÚ
A
U

N
O

S
E
U

C
Ú

cu não tem acento rapaiz

Why this meme, I'm a spic with a white girl, and she's always been nice and loyal. It's the Mexican bitches I can't stand, they are all raging cunts.

foda-se

would bang that native qt

>tfw 6'1 beaner
>wanna get with a tall white chick so my kids can be taller.

Chances are one if them will either be brown or pale, oh well

are mixed people in your country nice? No memes please. Are the girls beautiful?

I'd rather not mate with Aborigines.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

send some jungle qt's over to germany, i'll plow 'em all.

Mine isnt.

>Eat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nOXYnRowJzo

fuck refugee grills

eew, ugly asses, all of them. why?

there are none.

there are many beautiful girls, yes

>Select language
>Español
>Fucking Spain flag

how did you become so fucking brown?
Did white men fuck all black grills or vise versa? What the fuck happened

Why do some of the fellow countrymen on Sup Forums desire trannies?

It's fucking degenerate.

portuguese fucked natives and black girls

>>>/55chan/ is this way

Get rekt bitch

No, Brazil has too much traps

t. /luso/

Predispositions i guess. As a white guy myself latinas usually fawn over me while white chicks want more of a partner. I would say crossing races is the easier route but hey whatever floats your boat.

I'm 5'7", have a Japanese girlfriend, no white babies for me.

4Million slaves, a lot of 3 way racemixing ( portuguese, natives, blacks).

This was worse than in America because most men came here without their families ( wives) so they had to fuck the women they found here

I'm white and sometimes it's really hard to identify myself with my country, but I can admire one thing or two

They have hank hill syndrome

Why americans, specially women, care so much about height? I can't understand it for the life of me. Here as a man usually you ought to be taller than the woman, but you never find tinder profiles saying " 6 feet only" etc etc.

How do you explain that?

Here many men date girls taller than them and no one gives a shit

btfo you bitch, they don't want to put a mexican flag because it's also a fucking embarrassment.

una grande y libre, lacayos de nueva granada.

I believe this. It's odd so many prime age males are being sent over to europe while the females are trapped in turkey as sex slaves. its sick whats going on in syria.

We have the worst women in the world, you have some of the best.

well they are asians 2bqf

>tfw she will never kill you in a sacrifice to Anhangüera and procede eat your flesh

Can George Soros help me get a qt brown gf?

What do you want? A Mexican flag instead?

>Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence

Basically for some reason American woman equate tallness with masculinity and the ability to protect.

They have these views in a country where the firearm is the ultimate equalizer.

They have these views when it has been proven time and time again that height is a disadvantage when fighting hand to hand. (Higher center of mass, easier to be put to the ground, etc.)

No. Most of the mixed ones look like monkeys.

YAY!!! Embrace your inner chimp! Not to the stars, but back to the jungle! Go humanity!!!

Kuruminha is cute! CUTE!

How did this happen? Was it consensual? Was it rape?

Iroquois or nothing.