Kosovo

>Serbia sends a train to the northern part of Mitrovica(Serbian populated part), inside covered with imagery of Serbian Orthodox from Kosovo churches, from outside "Kosovo is Serbia" in 22 languages.
>Shitskins post a kikebook video of planting an explosive on the track.
>Police shows up, train stopped at the border.
>Urgent goverment and defence meetings in Belgrade.
>Tachi(Kosovo PM) says the train "must be stopped at all costs".
>IT IS HAPPENING TIME TO RECLAIM THE HOLY SERBIAN LAND DEUS VULTT

Kosovo's independence is protected by this US Army base, so you serbs can just dream about this reunification that is not gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x58izey_njesia-speciale-ne-veri_news
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
youtube.com/watch?v=zNIidTUFstw
youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autistic gypsy makes a thread about something not even Serbs care about

Lel.

I'm ok to have Kosovo inside Serbian borders with US base in it, i wouldn't mind, i just mind alboniggers

Time to continue the shitposting fest, ayyy.

Where da catholic Serbs at?

FIRST FOR SERBS GETTING BTFO

dailymotion.com/video/x58izey_njesia-speciale-ne-veri_news

Serbtard train turned back to Belgrade after Albanian Special Forces showed up. SLAVSHIT KEKS BTFO!!!

plz ne

our army is on their way to exterminate these subhumans as we speak, you fucking bozgor

>Kako javlja reporterka "Blica", kod Jarinja iza administrativne linije sa Kosovom postavljeno je 10 oklopnih vozila sa 200 specijalaca, ali je i sprska vojska izašla na teren, pa su vojnici ušli i u brda kako bi presekli pripadnike kosovskih snaga.

and it's announced that the train will return tomorrow

The Croats are beyond this!
Serbs and Albos are nothing more than monkeys throwing bananas at eachother.
We want nothing to do with this nonsense.

NE ODGOVARAJTE NA B8 POSTOVE
>NE ODGOVARAJTE NA B8 POSTOVE

LMAO YOUR GLORIOUS ARMY WILL GET BTFO. They're just sending them at the border to save face and say to retarded Serbshits "Sorry NATO told us to GTFO and go back to Belgrade" AYYYY LMAOOO IS GETTING KEKED A SERBIAN NATIONAL PASTIME?

Son I am a blue eyed, blonde haired Australian. You are literally turks with an even lower IQ. I headbutted one of you subhuman in Kotor and you dropped like a bag of shit. WEAK.

Are you named after toni bler ? i`m just curious

Cool story, bro.

What was the purpose of sending this train? What did they expect to happen?

just sit tight in USA and shitpost while your fellow subhumans get exterminated one by one :^)

Nothing just a train

>I headbutted one of you subhuman in Kotor and you dropped like a bag of shit

Kek, sounds fun.

I'm not a bozgor, I'm just stating some facts. I bet that a lot of you guys didn't know that this country is protected by this base.

I don't like Russia because they stolen our national treasure, and I don't like any ally of these scumbags, including you guys since you are fooled by the ruskiees.

nothing
just endless circlejerking and shitposting
like usual in the balkan tribes

Yes

Nice cant say that it wasnt expected since even Albanians hate being Albanian.

Hye, since there's a bunch of serbs here, can any of you tell me about dolovo? My dads from there and he wants to know its current condition, like if its been taken over by muslims or something, but he's illiterate and I can't understand the language.

>Albanian special forces

Watch out. These guys are packing AK74s instead of AKMs. They are even sober!

>our national treasure
>Romania

AAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHGHAHAHGGAHAGHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Happened on the 11/12/16 in a bar about 100 metres from the S end of the old town, place had a nautical theme. 1 hit and the albanian fag was clutching his nose while all he friends stood talking shit but doing nothing, Subhuman.

Well, time for another ass-whooping Alboshits

AYO WHERE DA CRORATS @ AYY

Whine all you want bitches. Truth is you got fucked in the 90's , and you got fucked again in 2007. You are all talk and lose everything. Truth is you lost Kosovo and now youre sucking that russian dick for some support. Truth is
you're a bunch of fucking pussies
if you weren't youd have gotten it back already
:')

quick, pack your bags before serb army enters your house

Trump came to power this year prepare the tent and head for the mountains where you belong

>proud of killing civilians
>claims to win a war after being bombed to stone age
>claims to win a war after losing 25% of territory
>claims territory is his and can't even drive a train into said territory
>cucked for life but proud of being a cuck

JUST SERB MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Without NATO you and your subhuman shitskin family would be in a mass grave. Albanians are nothing.

Is it time?

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

Muslims can't be civilians every dead roach is a good kill.

yes

Post your thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNIidTUFstw

based croatbro

>Albania
>Weaker army
>Less people
>Muslims
Your only ability is cock sucking the time will come everyone getting to power supports us

Can't remember the last time you entered Tirana m8
We on the other hand
>ugh without NATO
>ugh NATO helped you
Fuck yes they did faggots. Sue us. We won . Kosovo is no longer yours. Suck dick bitch

Albania together with NATO still won the war when 4000 serbian civilians were killed during the 1999 bombings and now your country is as radioactive as Chernobyl.

I live near Dolovo, there's literally no muslims there and everything is fine.

LMAO he thinks Trump isn't going to bomb the shit out of Serbia to teach Putin not to try and pull stupid shit ever again. Look at the map dumbass. Your country is surrounded by NATO countries and you're getting armed by Russia while Albania and Croatia is getting armed by US. Foreign policy has never changed when it comes to US blowing the fuck out of slavshit Serbs.

Mark my fucking words

Nice try faggot Trump supports Serbia

Stupid albos and serbs, this is pre-election memetics. Nothing to see here, it's our PM being a schizo again.

Eat shit muslim loving faggot.
Go suck bill clintons dick.

this
Also,
>implying Trump wont get assassinated in the first 6 months
screencap this

>Croat
>doesn't know he'll get drafted to die for free and Albanian Kosovo

kek

And yet we still outsmart you in every conflict you dumbass slavshit.

>ugh NATO helped you
>Fuck yes they did faggots. Sue us. We won . Kosovo is no longer yours. Suck dick bitch
For how long are you going to be saved by nato your army is arab tear shit.

He'd better not. His voters won't like that.

Kosovo was never mine, I'm an Australian. But you better believe the next time it kicks off it won't be 10,000 serbs vs 100,000 niggers+NATO. It's going to be every willing and able european man crushing every shitskin in Kosovo and Albania. You are finished, say one last prayer in your fucking mosque before you are squashed like the roach you are.

Glad that I got the beret in pic before they ran out (the item description is real btw)

You seriously think the Croats will be on your side this time around?

Y'all should support the serbs tbqh

Hating them doesnt make bosnian muslims like you anyway

All you can say is >mark my words
We can actually say we bent you over and fucked you in every hole till we got what we wanted. Bitch.

C`mon cpпcки бpaт, fuck this fucking albanian shit, together to victory, we are not shit like in 1999, we can help you.

Nice outsmarting in 99
>lose every battle
>kill civilians
>Serbian paramilitaly units kill alboshits
>ME ME NATO PLZ HALP EBIL SERBS ARE GENOCIDING AGAN NATU PLZ

>Trump
>supporting Serbia
>ever

kek I wish I was as delusional as you

He's wrong anyway.

Trump will help remove kebab. Unless it is a power move by putin, but it doesnt seem like it to me.

See you at the battle field you fucking faggot

Unfortunately bratushka, we're delusional because we think we can play both sides. We're going to have to make a decision sooner or later, either Russia and isolation or EU and no kosovo.

You aren't alone Ruskie, Pan-european alliance is going to murder these muslim subumans. Can't wait to have an American to my right, a Russian to my left and an Albanian roach under my heel.

>Trump
>supporting muslims
Pick one but remember you little down syndrome tribe you can pick only one

>he thinks that because anyone can kill any Albozeg politician because Albozergs are subhuman and cannot into security the same applies to the US

Top zozzle, nigger.

>surrounded by NATO countries
not all of them have the same interest ass you especially Greece and wee all know they are next on the choping block in your miss adventures every one is going to gang up on you

Bunker vozhd is literally meme, while based Tito and Draze partisaned against le fucking krauts, he was seeking in Moscow

Dont forget to get one of these serb/croatbros

>trump supports serbia
Jesus christ dude stop browsing Sup Forums the delusion is fucking off the charts
Hey there vlad, great to see you yourself announce your support for the serbian people. Im sure your post will change everything. Mark my words!111!!!!

ATTENTION when you guys see a serbian flag and the user is anti serb it is because the shitskin muslims in kosovo don't have a flag here, they get the serbian flag, and are butthurt, so they pretend to be serbian to make us look bad

oh boy finnaly some cool stuff :)

>2017
>EU will last more than 2 years

hahaha nice meme

Do you retards think you have a fucking say into your politicians do? Did they ask for your permission for anything before? Do you dumbasses know how goverments work? Especially now that you're in the EU and NATO. You're gonna fight for Albanians and die fighting for Albanians and there's nothing you can do about it Zoran.

Look

>caring about this subhuman shit

kys lad desu

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. You are nothing to me but just another target.

>See you at the battle field you fucking faggot

TOPKEK, go to bed, kid.

Hoxha was a mistake, he was insane shit, you don`t deserve communism, you deserve sentencing in gulag, whole fucking nation of ISIS-supporters

najzad neko normalan.

I repeat, the presidential elections are this year and it's not looking good for the ruling party, hence the memes.
>when I say not looking good I mean they'll win by a landslide probably

Bиди гo oвa oд 3:00 дo 3:45 . тиe нa 3:45 ce ce мpтви

youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug

You think i wont join the army if the war starts

>dying for vucko

LMAO SERBIA STRONG

Trump wouldn't give a FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOU FUCKS!
You are so fucking irrelevant it fucking hurts!
p,s please start a war I want some cool war footage thx.

Turk Nigger, nothing can stop us now, there is nothing the Australian government can do to stop me and my brothers from stomping roaches in Albania, they cannot even stop people from joining ISIS. Looking forward to blindfolding your family and bulldozing them into a ditch.

UPDATE: live from the frontlines
the Serbs are invading with their national vehicles

>dying for pussylips

top fucking kek senpai

Perfect.

Serbian-Romanian alliance when?

We can take the Balkans and make it the new Rome and retake Istanbul.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha holy fucking shit that is so fucking pathetic holy christ
im sure you cant even get off that chair your in , youd be out of breath you fat pathetic cunt
Join it so that you die quicker pls
also
>implying war will actually need you
Itll be just a couple of bombs and everyone will be gone , you faggot. We'll all die if it starts.Pathetic indoctrinated idiot.

>not using one change to kill alboshits
Wew lad

Do internet Serbs actually believe they could defeat Albania in war? Both nations are utter garbage economically and militarily. It would devolve into looting, deserting, and small skirmishes starting from day 1.

The Balkans is so unironically cringy. There is not a single nation in ex-Yugoslavia that has the capability to wage war.

You have survived by being a sticky shit under the allied boot. Greeks have had epirus taken from them because we gave it to you and i have no idea why. I also have no idea why we stopped the serbs. serbs are bros, albos are hated literally everywhere

Displayed outside the testicles of every swede man is a sign that reads "for display purposes only". Sven if you aren't willing to protect Europe from the muslim hordes, what are you doing here?

chance*

Assuming you're Croat you'd end up in jail in less than 3 days and probably not be able to travel anywhere in the western world because of interpol. That's even if you don't get BTFO in the first 24hour of war.

You know these krajina fuckers will wait until the end of time need be to fuck you over, right? I'm just saying don't be surprised, Serbs hold a grudge forever. You think the jews are bad...

lol nothing is happening it's just some retarded political game

>Trump wouldn't give a FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOU FUCKS!

b-but that's great, user

the ONLY thing we want from him is to not care

>implying you would kill anyone before being obliterated by a NATO missile

Huuuuuurrrrrrr. Albo shit we can tell it's you.

It is. Both pathetic countries. But hey, atleast the serbs in Sup Forums will be joining the army to kill me !11!! True powerhouse
god im in tears