Luxury

Sup Forums
Is living a life of extreme luxury degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends. There are probably people who are extremely happy living that life. But those people can't buy love, affection, purpose, and many other vitals of the human condition.

yes

Fuck this manlet cunt

Probably.

Even though I'd love to drive this car it seems unfair spending 1 million bucks in a car

>But those people can't buy love, affection, purpose, and many other vitals of the human condition

These days I think money is the only way to get that.Especially with todays women.

I spend half of my free time worrying about if I will have a place to sleep in a month and the rest of my free time distracting myself from those thoughts by posting on this website.

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

>Especially with todays women.

keep making excuses

i'd hit it off with many a chick who were above me in social strata terms, you just trying to bum off you being a beta on some external circumstance

Nice quads.

Money is definitely important to women. They want a man who can provide for them or at least himself. But money cannot make a women sincerely love you or care about you as more than a anthropomorphic bank. You can easily get a trophy gold digging wife with money but most men naturally want their partner to care about them.

Veyron is so 2005.

This guy is such a beta it makes me cringe
He could at least take some drugs so he looks relaxed around these women he pays to hang out with him

I thought it was 3,000,000?

>Responds to meme car with another meme car

Get the Dodge Viper ACR.

Having access to enormous quantities of matter is the ultimate redpill. Wasting access to them so you satisfy a very primal and illogical urge of having shiny things is pathetic and the epitome of being bluepilled

women can only love their children, not other men

Go boast about your fake accomplishments somewhere else, faggot.

>Dodge
>Viper

> You can easily get a trophy gold digging wife with money
#1 way to get cucked.

Thats the thing though. I think its becoming increasingly rare for a woman to actually be in love with a man these days.The whole feminazi trend is destroying that aspect.

You obvious triggering only confirms it.

>i totally would manage to get some puss if only i had money

Trump penthouse

They love a man who can provide for them, and money is something that impresses them, yes. But they also love a man with integrity and honor, it turns out. So if you don't have money, have integrity and do many silent moral actions. (I.e. don't sing your own praises as you do them.) Source: I'm married now.

I never got this meme. How do you know this?

If I were really horny and fucking those girls I would like that but I'd only rather shitpost on Sup Forums than have to spend time with women like this. Their only value is there looks these are the most boring stupid people you can be around.

its not about getting puss fucktard. We all know women these days ride the cock carousel.

Were talking actual love here.

>extreme luxury degenerate?
No it is not. You need instances like this to show how degenerate and money grubbing women are. More power to who ever can get 6 whores to suck his cock at that same time.

yes

Found the lanklet

If you think he is happy you are stupid.
He is degenerate doing drugs all day.

Marginal utility of money in a sense of goods it provides you goes down.
The main obstacle is if you are in existential crisis then the money can purchase you happyness.

>Dodge

i unironically believe my bedroom/living room to be more comfortable than this.

It is. It detaches you from reality and makes you weak.

trump confirmed 4 nigger

If its not sucking Hitler cock or praising whites, everything is "degenerate" to you idiots.

Degenerate = things I can't have or do

Women are degenerate sluts cause I never get laid
Having money is degenerate cause I am poor

Life is a process of both creation and destruction. The more money you wield, the bigger your sphere of influence, and this influence goes towards creation and consumption.

Dan Bilzerian creates images, social media posts, entertainment. He presumably creates a large amount of enjoyment for himself, and some amount of enjoyment for his fans.

At the same time, he also breeds large amounts of hate and jealousy. Most likely this outweighs any positive benefits to viewers. The girls he pays probably enjoy it. To say whether it is a net positive or a net negative is not clear cut, but based off of what I've seen I would say he is a consumer more than a creator. He takes more for himself and causes more hardship for other people, while empowering women financially but in a way that is more sexual than reproductive.

When you get into rhetoric about degeneracy, it is anything that as a large scale trend creates decay as opposed to growth. Certainly, all of what he represents in material- there is not building towards anything. He is a negative entity.

Are those dicks or wheel spokes?

Even if you do get laid they are still degenerate and you will see them as such.

Sup Forums is a christian board and most of us praise some kind of modesty.

You should start listening to JP the praised kek prophet. It ether comes from religion or some internal reasoning.

>dodge Viper ACR

small penis

There are few on your lvl, keep it up

Nope, but I can see how imagining that would make you feel better about yourself. We're against degenerate women, just as we are against degenerate men. And as for your idea that we just say what we do because "we never get laid": I'm married and have a baby. By the way, my wife is also against degenerate women, and many married women feel likewise.

And as for having money being degenerate, no one said that. We're saying that extreme luxury is degenerate. And indeed, it is. In fact, anyone who seeks pleasure above the higher things in life is degenerate; they're called hedonists.

>Snek

Why does it? Some people want the best and work hard for it.

This

"muh degeneracy" is the ultimate form of a sour grape. Even more, people who're trying to prop up a state that would enforce "anti-degeneracy" laws are subconsciously following a reproductive strategy due to them being socially excommunicated from modern society. The sole reason they want to ban weed, clubs, alcohol and all the other """"degenerate"""" behavior is because they feel too left behind by the recent progress, and are trying to drag the social evolution of their tribe to their lower and predictable level, where females are impressed and have sex with you for reciting a memorized poem or giving them flowers. Furthermore, you don't have to perform at all to retain access to that female, she's supposedly glued to you because "she's not a degenerate whore that would cheat on you" and any female that isn't permanently glued in a marriage is a "degenerate that is being mindcontrolled by the jews".

>Waste of resources
>Makes you too attached to material things
>Often connected to consumption of alcohol, drugs and other unhealthy activities
>Will attract worthless people
I'd say it's pretty degenerate, Miguel.
Not everyone is born to be an ascet, though so sometimes you have to spend your spare money to have some entertainment or you'll have mental problems.

saddam hussein tier taste

>cars

As a Trust fund kid growing up, I got alot of resentment from people for being born into a family with money. Sure I dont have to worry about anything financially. But many of the things in life you cannot buy, like love and relationships.
I have grown to accept that love and women is going to be something in my life I wont ever have a decent chance at.

Every girl I hang with is a gold digger, I am pretty indifferent to it and would love to marry but never plan on it. I value my money more than a lady who could take half of it away with her signature.

My father raised us on a farm and lived very frugal. I have grown to accept that if I have kids, I will raise them like myself and hope they wont face the problems I have delt with growing up.

Not in itself. If you make no difference in other's lives or you make the lives of other people worse then yes, if you make the lives of other people better, then no.

That selfish retard, for example, makes no one's life better but his own, therefore he is a degenerate piece of shit.

bro. move to a new town, re-invent yourself. hide all your money in a offshore account and live in squalor ala Frank from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

The fuel/distance ratio on that thing is sick.
Planes at least have less resistance and get somewhere.

I would probably be just like him if I had his situation.

>If you think he is happy you are stupid.
Agreed. He is so insecure that he makes a billion videos about himself and how awesome his lifestyle is. I think he's so insecure because he hasn't accomplished anything himself.

The individual makes the degenerate. If they had bad habits and tendencies towards being degenerate, then they'd use their money to supply their bad choices.

The opposite applies as well.

>Is living a life of extreme luxury degenerate?
Yes. Social media and the ability to push fake news quickly to the public has these guys becoming more concerned about their public image.

You have Bill Gates to thank for this. He set the bar for rich people. Pretty much if you don't use your great wealth to make the world better then you're automatically an evil money villain on the same level as Paris Hilton. It's why the Koch Brothers, Oprah, and now Zuckerburg have a hand in politics and philanthropy. When they die, they want full blown memorial sites where people can go and pay respects to them.

None of them want to end up with a Steve Jobs legacy. Anytime Jobs is mentioned in the media it's always about how much of an asshole he was. They barely touch upon his marketing platform or the Apple products he innovated.

pic related, OC

Absolutely not.
There is nothing wrong with it itself but it absolutely inherently and inevitably gives way to degenerate behavior.
Man must be ascetic and fanatical. Man is inherently unprincipled and needs to be controlled if society is to reach any sort of upright, respectable condition.

>Every girl I hang with is a gold digger

kek, that was the case when I was poor, is still the case after I'm no longer poor. It's just how females' biology and psychology is, if they aren't built to seek the best access to resources so their children are insured and well-fed, humanity would've most likely went extinct long ago due to most children being born to fathers incapable of providing.

It probably hurts that you'll never have someone like you like you like them, but you'll eventually grow out of it so don't worry. A huge part of growing up is realizing that most of the shit around you doesn't work as you initially thought it did. The rest is learning how to deal with it.

This post best post

Test

superb taste

>worked for it
Kek, no one that had to earn their money spends it on that.

yes.

There is nothing inherently wrong with wealth. But luxury, by definition, is excess and sloth

Because he WAS an asshole and that has nothing to do with social media. He was known as an asshole long before social media was a thing.

>Degenerate
maybe a bit of both, depending on what you personally do.

Spending a lot of money on useless junk may be bad in a sense, but good for economic reasons.

You pay the most taxes, even if your poor counterparts think you don't pay any, so you contribute.

If you suddenly become rich just don't become a cokehead and sex fiend.

luxury is a subjective term

>youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo

obligatory south park beer commercial is relevant here

>6'2
>manlet

topkek

Not to be an ascetic but yes, he's a degenerate for not sireing 60 kids of noble birth with his harem

Most I ever spent on a car was just over 100k, it was my 2nd.

I've never bought a used car and that principle applies to my bitches.

Except for massage parlor whores, they made me the mad I am today.

Blizeran is a compensating faggot, every one of those white girls is one nail in the coffin of humanity.

Now I live surrounded by hillbillies that are still popping out lolis.

Money can't save you from the coming horrors...

Beaner faggot

unfair to who?

not really

he's 5'9 , leaf cunt

*****Poo
⸮what did ₭Ê₭ mean by this?

what if the woman doesn't have children?

> He thinks paying girls to get naked is redpilled
> He thinks any of these girls actually let Dan fuck them after the shoot

Ahahahahaha. Dan is probably the most blue pilled cuck I know. He's actually more of a blue pilled retard who thinks he's redpilled because he gets what he wants, but he gets cucked by literally stupid whores. We call this a strong case of hegemony.

The redpill is "money" does not matter.

It is a tool of control used to corral and direct you. If you put your whole life in service of getting more money, no matter how rich you are you will always be a slave.

A slave to one with more money with which they pay you. And ultimately to the ones in control of the entire monetary system.

Money isn't real. It's only real because we believe in it and thus make it real. And thus we willingly become slaves.

be zen
much **fLOw**

Man, if I were a billionaire, I'd just retire and build a modest ranch somewhere in the Rockies or Appalachia and enjoy my time with my family, read, and spend a reasonable amount of money on my hobbies. I don't understand the appeal of living like that.

love is a meme, you can get affection from your dog and you make your own purpose

Implying fucking shitskin would know anything about Modesty, decency, morale,..

The whole point is to create productive society that every individual is participating in and every individual is contributing to and benefiting from.

Nigger I don't want my tax money going to some 16 year old slut cuz she could not keep her legs crossed or some druggie on rehab wasting the resources. Fuck them. They should starve.

People who turn to degenerate behavior are usually the ones with dysfunctional family unit, or the extremely shallow ones that aren't capable of being defined or entertained by any reasonable activity. And its a vicious circle. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Nothing wrong with it desu

This. You can get a plane for about 200k that gets you from A to B with a cruise speed of 200 knots. Get in on a 4-way partnership and it can cost you literally 50k to own a plane. That's less than what people pay to own a family SUV.

> Pic related
I fly this a few days a week. Did a quick run from LA to San Diego last night. Took me about 45 mins getting average of 120 mph cruise.

This. I think this kind of ostentatious luxury is degenerate. Jewish as fuck.

You'll have to give me a reason to want to buy this car other than it's one of the most expensive cars.

I'm seriously almost positive that this Bilzerian guy is a virgin.

Cu ck

Since degenerate is a christian concept, and christians proclaim humility, probably yes. It is degenerate to expend your earnings on luxury instead of helping poor people.

What's the upkeep costs per year on one of those bad boys?

You don't just buy one. You then have to maintain them and store them. And what about fuel costs for average use?

pretty much this
a nice house on a few acres outside of town would be perfect
only difference is i would want to be near my parents and sister/broinlaw/niece/nephew
somewhere out back i'd have a range to shoot at and a big garage with a lift

>Because he WAS an asshole and that has nothing to do with social media. He was known as an asshole long before social media was a thing.
It has everything to do with social media. It was the easiest platform to use in terms of shadowing positive facts with negative ones. Zuckerburg is great example to use in parallel to Jobs. Remember when the facebook movie came out? Social media did nothing but talk about how much of a dick Zuckerburg was/is because of the way someone portrayed him in a movie. There were loose claims to substantiate his jerk personality, so social media blew those out of proportion. Literally a month after the facebook movie, he donates a paltry amount of money to support an urban network of schools in NJ. Then he goes on SNL for a funny cameo. 5 years later, he's married, deeply involved in philanthropy, and converting to a "peaceful" religion instead of staying an atheist. He pens non stop letters about how to help the world and using his great wealth for charity.

You notice there are rarely any negative articles of him now? The man has engineered his public slate clean. He's so full of himself that he needs the world to love him. He was unable to get that with an SNL cameo or donation.

Steve Jobs on the other hand was dead before he could change the public view of himself. So people to this day continue to shit on Jobs anytime an article about him gets passed around online. He's literally the example people cite as to why they should not trust naturotherapy.

can go over 200mph quite easily
1200hp
W16 with 4 tarbos

to be honest i'm not really sure i'd even buy one if i was a billionaire, they're fast as fuck though

Yea, but there are other options, I think it's ugly as fuck, love the engine though.

I dunno. I'm pretty much the definition of white middle class- 30 years old, stressful job, making 110k, have a small house, married to a kind loving wife. We live within our means and I have enough money saved up to survive most personal or household disasters

Would I love more money? Sure I'd love to pay off my mortgage, not have to ever think about student loans.

But I'm happy with what I have. I have plenty of video games, books, some look pets, a comfy home, and somehow I'm healthy.

Im not sure how much more satisfaction id get from a ferrari, a helicopter, a yacht, a sprawling house

It depends on what you use said luxury and wealth first.

1. Did you earn your money? Usually if you are that rich, you must be doing something important. If it's just a celebrity status, well then you better be a good celebrity, not that modern shit like Miley Cyrus or whatever.

2. What do you spend it on? If you are buying prostitutes and women to fuck all the time while doing drugs, that's full on degenerate.

3. Do you live modestly? If you are buying yourself stupid shit just to say that you bought it, then that's fucking stupid.

Yes. I'm NOFAP and MGTOW and even if I had one billion dollars I'd be the same. THe man in the pic is a degenerate

That's the worst excuse to keep banging your own mother that I've ever heard. Just kidding go to town bro.

Along with other user's questions, how much does it cost to get a license and doesn't it suck that you can only use airports and from there onward you've got no car, no bike, no nothing