the
graphs
math
war
now

I do

Physics grad student here.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO VARG, YOU AINT MAH DADDEY

I don't like how math is taught, and the correct way takes a lot of mental investment which doesn't seem worth it.

I already am though

Graduating in a month. Going to get 350k/yr right out of university, feels good man.

Where you got the extra 50k from? Thought it was 300k starting. Any job you wanted?

Nope
Advanced mathematics isn't too hard
The fucking algebra and set ups are
I also don't need any form of advanced mathematics so fuck that

not my thing.

im a girl btw

Nope, it's too easy and lame.

Helps you become a problem solver. Advances the mind.

I can't get my head around maths. Is Indian Vedic mathematics worth a shot to try to get me over the hump?

you snigle?

I envy you.

Varg loves cock, and shit.

Cant stop gagging on muslim dicks.

Here, have a math lesson

So self teach.

no, it's for autists and sociopathic low-lives who look down on others.

I gladly take any SJW-infested arts &humanities department over autistic faggots to be around.

>implying Varg would ever say that

Don't stop.

I did, it was fun and challenging but not worth it. Unless you're going for Academics, or you do you a double major with Computer Science or Economics, then you're wasting your time and money and will not be getting a job.

If you really are curious about mathematics, just go on /sci/ and check out the recommended math books, you can teach yourself in 2 years what the average college fag learns in 4.

You know the rules senpai

Majority of women not capable. Those who are should be breeded with.

Stop being white.

Will a robotics degree get me anything?

Any form of math that challenges the mind will do.

sup famalam
Former TU Delft now solid mechanics PhD in France sending his regards

I do to an extent but I get frustrated at myself easily.

Kill your self quickly.

You forgot about Engineering.

>there will soon be ai that self teaches itself maths better than any chink or sanjeet

What's the fucking point?
I can't remember all these formulas and shieeet senpai, got other things too.

That's the desired effect. Cultivation of your mind is happening.

So is trying to get into engineering a waste of time?

and got so far

Depends. In the end it really isn't about what you major about when it comes to getting a job, sure STEM degrees are preferable, but if you want a career, you have to do so much extra shit while in college.

Personally, I had a full time job, so I thought that going to class and getting As was enough, but it really isn't. You have do a shit ton of networking, you have to suck professors dicks and attend events, you have to try to get work experience by either working at a lab or by getting an intern and getting payed shit money. In the end, it's a fucking scam.

No, quit devaluing my shit.

Depends on what branch. What school. Etc. You know the politics.

Fun fact : Rex Tillerson is a civil engineer and so was several Presidents.

What exactly is your "shit"?

Fun fact: Baby boomers could have studied shit like History at college, and they'd still have a much higher chance of getting a job and making money than we do nowadays.

I fucking hate Math. Only nerds and autists like it.

Underrated post

Second year BSc student in Mathematics here. I should be studying Real Analysis at the moment.

Faggots like vard love math, because it helps them keep track of the amount of jewish and muslim dicks he sucks...

Its strong pagan magic, throw some nigger jizz over your left shoulder and say five hailmaries in the name of Thor and your all set man...

>Math is too hard..
>Polish flag....
Oh come one now!

>studying the mathematic jew

Ayy fampai, TU Delft here as well.
Pic related, was last week.

>Is Jewish
>No sources
>kys

Ayyyy lmao TU Delft here as well.

math's for plebs

geomathematics is where it's at, lads.

That's for a PhD in math. An bachelor's is 350k starting, any job I want and even a few that I don't

Bump

>thats right goy, math is not for you, Let the mister Shekelbergstein take care of your finances!

Which uni?

I study it in my off time so my mind doesn't go flabby -- not really exceptional or great at it, certainly much less knowledgeable then most in this thread, but that's alright, I'm trying. Only just starting Differential Equations

>varg will never be your dad

So keep making excuses for your laziness.

This.

Congrats.

No excuses. I'm just saying that college isn't really the path to making wealth nowadays, like it was for our parents.

I now work as an Automation Engineer and make 120k. I got into this industry by merely doing some networking with the right people and learning the appropriate software. Having a degree in Math surely looks good and compliments my resume, but I'm pretty sure I could be making the same by now if I had just done this to begin with.

It makes sense, better stay out of STEM.

Bump

Sound math best math
youtube.com/watch?v=kPUdhm2VE-o

I already did it Varg

>Study Mathematics.
this

You'll learn how to reason in ways you've never imagined before.

Mathanon here, A.M.A !

I take pity of your ass. Poor asshole, must have been through so much chair time

I like maths but I like automation even more like the absolute autismo that I am so I went into computer science instead.

Major or Ph. D?
Any good book recomendation for functional analasys? I need help.

To be precise. I need to understand
4 (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) Robust statistics- Peter J. Huber, Elvezio M. Ronchetti - Wiley (2009)
Topology and continuity presented in this book. It is intro. I think it is around 30~40 page

>Study Mathematics.
I'm doing that right fucking now, just finished my third batch of university exams. I'm now half way towards my masters degree.

Would not recommend, STEM meme is real. DO NOT GET A PHD. Go learn a trade or do one of the good engineering subjects (electric looks solid).

Major, maybe PhD later, I want to work in finance for Mr Shekelberg.

The best book is probably :

linear and nonlinear functional analysis with applications

>there will soon be ai that self teaches itself maths better than any chink or sanjeet
If you're saying that then you know nothing about research mathematics.