Mfw the west has a bad opinion about serbia because of fake news from cnn during the 90's

>mfw the west has a bad opinion about serbia because of fake news from cnn during the 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/356197-biden-serbia-us-friend/
youtu.be/PziI99RkObA
youtu.be/dwAkj5Lzq4c
youtu.be/_fG87Va_lgo
newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont give a damn

Serbia, I'm sorry this happened to you. I don't know why we didn't just let you slaughter everyone in Kosovo.

it's all Bosnia's fault

I have a friend who lived in Bosnia during the 90s. You fucked up, Serbia.
Kosovo is still Serbia, though.

If it makes you feel any better nobody here knows anything or cares at all about serbia.

He looks like a fat Rick Sanchez.

>You fucked up, Serbia.
yeah nah

please retain your common sense that is obviously lost in europe. how many more times does the same exact shit need to happen for everybody to open their fucking eyes

>not knowing Remove Kebab's Radovan

>americans believing le serbia stronk meme
>never successfully removed kebab
>got raped by the Turks
top kek

I'm sure you were there cunt when they bombed the cities and snipered the shit out everything.

Cute APKAH pun, lad. I hope you don't support that state-sponsored snitch goon.

rt.com/news/356197-biden-serbia-us-friend/

we're friends now right?

its a meme you dip

nothin personnel

Dobro brt jbt

>Joe Biden calls Serbs "Nazis"
youtu.be/PziI99RkObA
>Joe Biden vehemently justifying bombing you to stone age
youtu.be/dwAkj5Lzq4c
>Serb PM greats Joe Biden as "friend of country"
youtu.be/_fG87Va_lgo

mfw

>Karadzic and Mladic get thrown in jail
>Kebab jihadists like Naser Oric get a free pass to murder and destroy infrastructure because they're Muslims
thanks NATO

all yo had to do was remove kebab, cj.

yeh I dont give a shit m8

You weren't there you stupid yankee cunt
you didn't go starving
you didn't get your house bombed
you didn't get injured
you didn't have to escape the war zone

You know what struck me recently? The whole 'migrant crisis' issue wouldn't be a thing if Yugoslavia still existed. In no way would a nation like that allow millions of people to cross its borders and walk straight through. All of this make me think things have been planned out ahead of time.

>I am praising a literal genocidal maniac

nobody cares about Srebrenica

>American thinks the only place that got fucked up was Srebrenica

I knew Americans are retarded but wew lad

sure but what about greece?

>the west has an opinion about serbia
yeahh..

>he was a guy boy
>he didn't do nothing

>mention serbia anywhere in the world
>everybody knows at least something
>mention czech republic
>newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/

is that david lynch

Greece was the target of an EU conspiracy to ship its illegal immigrant population out of Western Europe The Dublin II regulation stated that illegal immigrants seeking asylum in the EU must do so in the EU member-state through which they entered. Anyone and everyone was coming through Greece at the time, including radical Islamists.
>mfw the last foreign or foreign influenced terrorist attack in Greece was 28 years ago.
>mfw there have been several attacks just within the last 2 years in France, Germany, and Belgium.
So much for that "regulation," Eurocucks.