South Park

How do they get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Money and now fuck off to Sup Forums

that episode aired in 2003. it wouldn't be allowed by comedy central executives today.

Because they're Jews. It was funny how they collapsed after acquiescing to the mooselimb hordes' threats from their depiction of Muhammad.

Because Jews aren't actually in power. Yeah some Jews are but they are like white people. It's not like they get together and discuss how to destroy they goy.

You have to be really really dumb to actually think Jews organize like that

Ohh yea suck my jaggon

Put it in my thrusher

>SUCK ON MY JAGON
>AH YEAH, STICK YOUR FINGER UP MY THRUSHA

But it's still being aired, as a matter of fact I just saw it

one of south parks creators is a jew
is how drawn together got away with it
jews can make fun of themselves, no one else is allowed

>acquiescing
Nice word drop you stupid idiot

>acquiescing
Well, what other word would you use, you fucking rube? Read a book, nigger.

>Drawn Together

Oh fuck me, that show.

By filling the minds of its impressionable youth audience with all kinds of filth and degeneracy.

That episode is over a decade old, I doubt they even show the reruns of it.

personally I would have chose succumbing

>I can't believe my Jewcrow didn't work!

because most of the stuff they "got away with" was pre 05, and now a days people think it's all satire and nothing on this should could possibly related to real facts

>Mel Brooks
>JEWS IN SPACE

>HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT?!

Gee I wonder

Not a bad choice, but I feel succumb implies there was a resistance on their part and they were defeated regardless. Those cucks just slapped a mascot suit on Muhammad and were never the same after.

t. Jew

>do some research into South Park
faggot Netherlands you got Brevik we have south park. And we got the better deal.

Same way family guy does.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8

I bet they do feel defeated working in that industry all the time and that's why they just don't give a fuck and do what they want. They've said in interviews that they don't enjoy doing south park anymore. Hope they never stop making that show

|Because they're kikes.

It wasn't that controversial then, and it isn't now

Back when South Park was good :/

That part really triggered me. It should have been called a "scarejew".

but thats not a scarejew

theres only 1 scarejew

If you want to know who rules ask yourself whom you are not allowed to criticize.
Then again if they do it to themselves like people said here it's ok, also this self mockery takes away the edge so that people won't question jews since: "haha funny jews, yeh I saw them on South Park, oh boy let's remember the holohoax and shut up about them again for a decade"

I can't believe I sucked your jaggon

>If you want to know who rules ask yourself whom you are not allowed to criticize.

We criticize jews nonstop lol

I just saw a rerun of this episode on Comedy Central a few days ago. South Park is great for filling airtime because there are so many episodes and it's the kind of show where you can watch each episode dozens of times and it doesn't get old.

how else do they organize?