What is canadian "culture"?

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said canada and canadians have no culture or identity.

So what is "canadian culture"?

Hard mode: don't use anything appropriated from Americans.

canadian culture is

> le hockey meme
>Tim Horton's
> hur dur I grew a beard so I'm lumberjack
> communism
>drug abuse
>alcohol abuse

Hockey, Tim Hortons, saying sorry and the fact that some of us didn't want to be American or didn't have the choice to do so.

It's literally a fucking joke, so much so we made fun of ourselves at our own closing ceremonies during the Winter Olympics.

The cultural aspect of Canada can only be found on a provincial level, places like Quebec, Alberta and Newfoundland have distinct culture and languages which make it enjoyable to visit.

Quebec

shitposting on japanese imageboards

having no culture means we can spend our time shitposting and dude weed lmao

LEL
Remember when all those white trash city redneck burnt down their city cause their team lost a hockey game?

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said canada and canadians have no culture or identity.

mfw it's real.

you mean those chinese rednecks?

LEL
In my town, sport arenas and events have mandatory alcohol cut off times cause canadians are drunks with no self control.

Canadian culture is white European. Justin seems to want to throw that all away.

Nice cherry pick redneck

i actually live in vancouver unlike you

theres no rednecks here

Canada actually has a very vibrant and thriving culture, it's just very closely related to the rest of the anglo-sphere so it's difficult for ameries and bongos to detect. it's subtle but it is intense.

comedy is our greatest influence export

Canada is on the threshold of a revolution that sburgers will not understand for another decade

Canadian culture is pieces of European cultures brought together under a common goal. We work hard together, play hard together (Hockey). We unified under the idea to give our kids a better life than we have.

Sadly we've invited cultures/religions to the party that will not join in on the common goal. It is wrecking us. There might have been hope if we had not invited too many.

This makes me sad for some reason.... except for Rush, they're fucking awesome.

LEL
Pamela Anderson
Plastic bimbo who only got noticed after moving to america and getting the barbie starter pack.
Also from the early 00s
Its 2017 bro

> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Canada and canadians have no culture or identity

And he's right.

His father created modern Canadian nationhood and culture. Before that Canada was pretty much a province of the British empire and had their culture and imperial cosmopolitan identity.

The redpill on Canada is that it is a irredeemable non-country with no achievements and an identity based on consumerism, smug hatred of America, and being a leftist faggot. it has no alternative state of being outside of a British province and the British empire doesn't exist anymore. The faggots that want to make the non-country great again want to make it a laughable British province that Britain itself desperately wanted to get rid of while fighting tooth and nail to keep India.

There is no fixing this and the only alternative is getting the fuck out.

apparently your culture like ours is "3rd world immigration"

no explanation is ever given though

also it's part of canadian culture to say we don't have a culture

>checkmate

>tfw country has over 1,500 years of culture, tradition, and history.

New Worlders will never know this feel.

If you're white and canadian you're a redneck and white trash. Doesn't matter where you live in canada
White canadian = white trash. Like the trailer park boys. That's your average canadian

trudeau is a redneck now?

seems to make sense

Hes a dumb faggot and only thinks culture is something different than what he is used to.

"no" culture is just familiarity with your own culture.

it's like being nosedeaf to the smell of your own shit.

Hollywood actors, muh hockey, beer, shitty food, Trudeau and retards

checks out

White canadian = white trash

There is hit white trash women in the USA
White trash can be good looking.
They just can't accomplish anything except petty crime and doing drugs

It would appear that the peasant is unfamiliar with High Canadian rhetoric.

Pitiable.

At least when our culture goes up in smoke, Dad, we will have lost nothing of value.

You, on the other hand, should be ashamed of yourself.

Canada actually comprises multiple cultures that share common attributes. The culture in Nova Scotia, for example, is unique and completely different to that of the French in Quebec, or the English in Quebec. The English in Quebec have a different culture than the English in Ontario. The people in the west are different than the people in Ontario. Yet at the same time the country has managed to stay together and work together as disparate provinces and cultures and maintain a very stable and harmonious strength and bond.

There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God that I was born in this country.

Canada is and always has been one of the greatest countries in the world. We've been able to import and export product around the world successfully on a continual basis throughout our history. Our people have achieved great success in business inside and outside the country. We welcome business and investors from around the world. We work hard and we play fair. We have integrity and respect for our fellow man.

Bu, oh yeah, we're leafs so according to some of the faggots here on Sup Forums we need to just run off and cry in the corner. kek :)

*hot white trash women in USA

Marxism
/thread

Nope I'm not . every canadian I've met is literal white trash
From Scotia to Victoria

Some English guy gets ordered to go to imperial backwater to build some canal. Builds fucking canal. Gets ordered back to London, gets put on trial for building Canal. Goes back to regular job. Dies.

wow, inspiring

you're absolutely bang on man, everything has a subtle canadian slant to it

fashion is utterly unique save the normies
accents are diverse and distinct
religious attitudes are extremely different from ameribros or bongbros
music scene is jamming

schools are pretty fucked up though

> we are great because I feel great! Everything is Great because it is!

I was brainwashed by CBC the post

LEL
You said a lot while actually saying nothing.
You dint give examples of it, just typed out your feelings.

If you go to Newfoundland and Labrador, you'll see real culture and identity.

Ottawa is like a bubble. If he were to step outside of the bubble, maybe he would find some culture. Same with Washington politicians in the states.

>Builds fucking canal
>becomes capital city of a great new nation

Don't bother. If I tell a Greek or an American or a chink that they have no culture they will either laugh it off or provide examples.

Canadians have no examples and can only get very defensive and begin to regurgitate a bunch of feel good mantras they learned in in high school because their reality is abject shit and they need to have a crutch

Why do you pussies assume that your culture was taken from us. Is it so inconceivable that two countries with similar histories and in close proximity to each other should have similarities?

Stop letting faggots like poo d'eau tell you that canada has no identity.

Kel
> subtle canadian slant to it
Like what?
Can't think of anything just your just making things up as you go along.

> hur dur I grew a beard so I'm lumberjack
t. Ass blasted chink

>over 1500 years
Oh, don't make me laugh. I would hesitate even to call Chaucer's people true Brits.

they're going to call you names for this post.

Duty free border shopping is a big part of Canadian culture. We sure as fuck didn't think of it, as you're the parasitic Nation that needs us to survive, not the other way around.

honestly man, you just are going to have to open your eyes to it, I didn't understand when I was underageb&

it's positively ubiquitous, as distinct as India or Egypt.

don't mistake ubiquity for nonexistence

Chink calling anyone trash, what a joke.

This is very true. Also Canada exists as a branch plant economy. Canadians are incapableof any independent initiative themselves. Even Tim Hortons is owned by Americans

we're a Guineau pig for multikult . observe our sacrifice, take the lessons learned and build a better future.

>Newfies
>Culture

> honestly man, you just are going to have to open your eyes to it

> posts a fucking beaver

It should be obvious that "Canadian" culture is just Anglo Saxon culture.

Bet you any money I'm older than you, smarter, and seen all of canada myself.

Sorry bud, the wise old man shit doesn't fly when you're a uni freshman or high school senior virgin

If you dislike Canadians so much why don't you fuck off back to your own country, Ping? And take your potato faced family with you.

Ah, the culture of modern civilization. I like it.

I'm Italian.

You're mistaking Anglo saxon culture for American mass consumerist pop culture.

Learn to bitch like that from your mother?
Fucking whiny cunt you are .

cuckoldery

don't know don't care

culture is a meme buzzword for normagroids to feel like they're part of something relevant, part of this nebulous concept of a 'tribe'. it's the biggest spook of them all and only the lowest of iq special snowflakes feel the need to conform to non-existent cultural norms.

turning 150 this year actually

being all over canada is significantly different from seeing all of canada through the eyes of a wise man

>tldr; you missed everything

>no trailer park boys

Canadians have a long history of sketch-comedy.
Their humor is largely centered around dry-wit.
Hockey.
Seem pragmatic, hardworking, and wholesome, until the Marxists have mindfucked them hard over the past 25 years.

Canadian culture is just US culture, but more pro-Brit.

Trump should anschluss us into the First US Reich.

One white trasher canadian told me he is Irish and Scottish. That means he likes to drink and if he had a kilt he'd fight everyone.

identity des fer sure

Sure thing Mr. Chang

prom my perspective - candadians are culturally in this perfect spot between the us and europe.

Lel
Retard thinks hes been alive 150 years and is speaking for canada
Talk about delusional.
Been to the psych ward recently? Delusions of granduer are a sign of mental illness.
Sure yiure not schizo? You sound schizo. Get help fast anom

At least you're not from Cape Breton.

Ching ping pong poor white canadians pay welfare to Chinese slum lord.
White trash canadian too poor and stupid to own or run anything

No wonder canadians hate chinks. They're jealous of their success and owning all of canada while white canadians who been here 3-4 generations own sweet fuck all. Not even a trailer
All the homeless drug addicts in Vancouver are white canadians

we're a lot closer to the states, really.

Je suis le vrai Habitant

ethnically completely Canadian, english/irish/french/abo

I don't just speak for Canada, I am Canada

you are the degenerate falsely educated, unpatriotic trash that is confused with his own identity. Your Kindergarten authoritarian mindset is what is wrong with this nation.

Lel
> our cultures are similar but different
Okay how?
> fuck you Chang go back to China. Canada has culture

Leave the capers alone by. They're just newfies that were too stund to get across the water sure

did your sister get fucked by a white guy, Wang? Why so butthurt?

I can think of one thing that defines leaf posters - ad hominems and logical fallacies.

Might want to call your local mental hospital bud. Seems they're missing their schizo.

Canada is a SATANIST state.

>Can't speak in full sentences
>just newfies

putting on your lumberjack shirt and piloting your skidoo into a lake at 10am with a back bacon poutine and most of a fifth of crown royal in your stomach

I'd say hockey, cuckold fetishes, and condescension... it is 2017 afterall

City of Ottawa logo has the 666
same with logo for gatineau

They can't. If you talk to the average Canadian on the street anywhere in Canada and ask them about Canadian cultural values they will quickly and proudly say that it is multiculturalism, tolerance, peacekeeping, diversity etc.

They fucking know this. They also know that these are cuck values and these cuck values define the entire national identity.

plz see

We just missed the boat is all

This is Canadian Culture
>Complaining about the amount of Chinese drivers
>Drinking coffee
>Pretending we are rednecks
>Just generally stop giving a fuck about the rest of the world

Besides that we ride moose

Pretty true. There are good arguments as to why Canada has a native culture though.

define chinese culture

What about Maple Ridge, faggot?

Brits also have Boris Johnson so that set y'all back centuries.

I would argue this is true of literally every country. Most people have no clue what their culture is, especially Sup Forums who seem to think it's dressing up in ancient clothing and doing some faggy dance for no other reason than to honour a "culture" that no longer exists.

OP = unemployed loser

Canada culture is about faggot blokes like yanopolous who take control of the shitiest multicultural being country of the 21 century

if you are
canadian
kill your foe
and they win