>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-immigration-trump-fears-20170109-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/EvrRgM
youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
youtube.com/watch?v=W6NYP9qmjfU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/29/hispanic-immigration-and-the-demographic-decline-of-america/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/08/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-natives-but-mexican-immigrants-commit-more/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
pastebin.com/uqbx3ibd
pastebin.com/WEPnW2eQ
realjewnews.com/?p=50
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7wnjFvrisaM
archive.fo/0igxb
archive.fo/ZeuQX
archive.fo/MdITh
ice.gov/contact/field-offices
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/15/lou-dobbs/lou-dobbs-obama-administration-manipulated-deporta/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1701/12/se.01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Immigrants remember the workplace raids of the 1980s

They damn well should

Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population. Before 1965, the immigrant stream was largely European. Today, most new arrivals to this country come from Mexico, China and India.
The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.
>Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans. In the 1960s, the United States faced both foreign and domestic pressures to change its nation-based formula. Abroad, former military allies and new independent nations aimed to delegitimize discriminatory immigration, naturalization and regulations through international organizations like the United Nations
Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)
After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill , the bastard who destroyed the west.

Timeline:
>1921
Emergency Quota Act establishes National Origins Formula to slow down immigration from outside Western Europe
>1964
White percentage of USA - 88.6%
>1965
Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 AKA Hart-Celler Passes, eliminating quotas and requirement that immigration mainly come from Western Europe, and introducing family reunification or "chain migration".
>1970
White percentage of USA - 87.7%
>1976
President Carter Backs 'Legitimate Status' for Nation's Long-Time Illegal Immigrants or "Undocumented Workers"
>1980
Presidential contenders George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan debate who will be more 'humane' to the 'family-loving people' counter-signaling 'putting up a fence' and 'make it possible for them to come here legally on a work permit' and to 'open the border both ways'
>1986
Ronald Reagan signs the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 aka into law. It allowed '3 million people in the country illegally to gain legal status' aka granted amnesty. It's restrictions, that it "required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status, and made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly" were never sufficiently enforced, and were never intended to be sufficiently enforced.
Americans would together outnumber non-Hispanic White Americans

>1990
Immigration Act (IMMACT) signed by George H. W. Bush, immigration cap increased to ~625,000
This act expanded the number of family-based immigration visas allotted per year to 480,000 but to do this it also made the definition of family more exclusive by limiting it to immediate family members
Introduced the Diversity Immigrant Visa "a new, important facet of the amendment that had never been instituted in national immigration policy before. "Starting in 1991, every year the Attorney General, decides from information gathered over the most recent five year period the regions or country that are considered High Admission or Low Admission States" "
>1996
Bill Clinton signs the IIRAIRA, instituting some greater border security, deportations, and restrictions, but largely security theater and ineffective. 40 mile border fence installed.
>2016
White percentage of USA in 2016 - 63.0%
>2042
At the current rate, White people not referring to themselves as Hispanic will no longer be a majority but rather only a plurality of the population of the United States. Minority groups, led by Hispanic Americans (mainly Mexican Americans), Black Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and Pacific Islanders

>INFOGRAPHICS
sli.mg/a/EvrRgM
>REQUIRED WATCHING
youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
youtube.com/watch?v=W6NYP9qmjfU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>REQUIRED READING PART 1
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/29/hispanic-immigration-and-the-demographic-decline-of-america/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/08/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-natives-but-mexican-immigrants-commit-more/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>REQUIRED WATCHING AND READING PART 2
>Some ideas floating around
pastebin.com/uqbx3ibd
pastebin.com/WEPnW2eQ
>Some Jewish elements to mass immigration
realjewnews.com/?p=50
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7wnjFvrisaM
>How the Jews Opened America's Borders
>The wages narative
The big 'Why?':
Why were federal agents provocateur infiltrating and smashing Black Nationalist and White Separatist movement from the 50s to the 80s?
Why was union desegregation pushed so heavily?
Why do modern union heads support mass immigration and amnesty?
Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
archive.fo/0igxb
Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers
archive.fo/ZeuQX
All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
Number of U.S.-born not working grew by 17 million
archive.fo/MdITh
Mass immigration drives down wages to the LCD, and provides jobs for an army of social workers and rent seekers.

I'm going to start listing some narratives I've succesfully used on normie Levin/Limbaugh/Hannity/Stossel conservatives and Libertarians:
Careful, though, these are just for providing some insight into a different point of view, not an endgame. We do not meet them halfway. We do not ultimately capitulate. The name of the game is get them to our side.

>"root and branch": weak roots lead to sickly branches
This is more geared toward normie conservatives that don't want to hear about the heritability of cognitive and behavioral traits, so the idea is the """"culture"""" is rotten, and so to may be the people that come from there.
E.g.
>Brazil
>Deep in the roots of corruption, neptotism, "anti-capitalism", fatherlessness, increasing godlessness
>Leads to the current """"liberal"""" problems it faces today
>Leads to branches such as crime, proverty, moral decay, drug use
>Transplanting some branches to a different tree is not the same as fixing the problems at the root
>"insurance pool vs charity" a country needs to be run like the former not the latter, taking into account different aggregate risks
The idea is
>An insurance company can only take in a limited amount of people into its risk pool
>A nation can only take in a limited amount of people before carrying capacity is reached
>An insurance company looks at factors such as income, credit score health risks, whether one falls into a high or low risk age/sex group etc to make sure premiums are paid often and on time, while it pays out as minimally as possible
>A nation should similarly look at factors such as welfare usage, birth rates, crime rates, etc vs how much certain groups pay in taxes

>"cheaper to help 10 over there than 1 over here"
>"carrying capacity is limited; if we limit by quantity we thus have to limit by qualifiers"
>"brain drain from the third world worsens the third world"
>"stopping the boats stops unscrupulous mules from jeopardizing the lives of refugees"
>"refugee safe zones+population transfers+ethnic self determination+border restructuring+strong man dictators+education+infant industry protection+birth control is better than sending fugees to the US and Europe"
>"Front of the line or back of the line doesn't matter, letting illegals on the line for citizenship at because they hopped the border by virtue and luck of their proximity to us while some Ukrainian who follows the legal process may take years to get here undermines the system"
>Stricter immigration?
Well yeah, the idea is
>The US can only take in X number of people before shit starts falling apart
>If it is limiting people by quantity anyway, there is no greater or lesser ethical judgement for taking them from one group of people, or another.
>(7 billion-x) will always be disenfranchised from coming here
>Therefore, the US could establish stricter immigration controls, to take the same quantity of people, but with different qualifiers, and come out none the less evil to Liberals and Cuckservatives
(Watch Immigration Gumballs if you haven't already for the same narrative)

I can't wait to call immigration control on illegals.
They thought they were safe and now everyone knows where they are and can be found.

>You think immigration restrictions in the US are bad? You should see what they do in [country]!
>Mass immigration is not free market in the current system. Immigration is currently a government program. It's run by the government. It largely helps firms that lobby the government. It largely helps a rent seeking civil service sector that works for governments. It votes in bigger government.
>If you don't think Cultural Integration is important, check out the Yugolslav Balkan wars. Same genetics, different cultures. [Haplogroup map.png]

>'I left my tacos on the table and took off running.

Latino here, no man should have to suffer through this.

Trumplings, I will rout you out!

ICE loves citizen reports.

ice.gov/contact/field-offices

When Trump gets in, feel free to call them and they will kick up operations.

hasnt the obama administration deported more illegals than any other?

>One of the reasons we got rid of quotas in the first place was that Western Europeans were disproportionate in number in the US and that was unfair; since Hispanics are disproportionate in number in the current system, we may have to "fix" that again to be "fair" to other people
>Preferably both the welfare state and immigration can be scaled back, but if one has to go it's the former. It's easier to stop people not here already and with little affinity from the host population than to gut a system used by many and with a good deal of affinity from the host population
>Many people from the former USSR brought nepotistic and kleptocratic elements due to their coming from a failed GAWDLEZZ GOMMUNISM
This is the foot-in-the-door
>Many people from the Islamic world bring their arranged marriages, incest, Sharia zones, FGM, and culture not to go to the police even when there is abuse in the home
This is what pries the door open, especially for basic-bitch Conservatives already redpilled on Islam
>It's not therefore unreasonable that people from Africa, Mexico, South America, and Central America wouldn't bring those [solely cultural] problems with them
last one for now:
>Which side of the hyphen are we on? We're CIVIC NATIONALISTS here, like TR. Why are [group] then happy to self-segregate? If they wanted their own enclave, they could have stayed in their own country!

It's a bit more complicated than that: it depends what you consider
>deportation

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/15/lou-dobbs/lou-dobbs-obama-administration-manipulated-deporta/

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

>Low birthrates - problems that solve themselves
Blacks
Asians
Liberal Whites
>High birthrates
Hispanics
Conservative whites
The US mainly has a bean problem, that can be taken care of with carrot and stick.
>What about raising the White Birthrate without being explicit about it?
I would include tax breaks for engineers and scientists that do their work from home, for farm families, financial incentives for stay-at-home moms, for white children, which get increased with every child they have. Higher financial and social incentives for marriage. Remove no-fault divorce to prevent broken families. Incentives for Oil workers, Miners, rural growth (to take pressure off urban growth) etc.
while amping up "proactive policing", reducing or eliminating the Affirmative Action, Jobs, Amnesty, Birthright Citizenship, and Benefits magnets, and helping to instill a nativist culture, we will basically increase the quantity and birth rates of Whites- Anglo-Saxon Scots-Irish whites- while decreasing the quantity and birth rate of everyone else.
We don't have to get it to 100%, just to what things were around 1964.

>at work
>typing up some TPS reports
>Boss calls me to office
>walk in
>"'Eyyyy Meester Joneses! What can I do for chu?"
>2 men in styling purple windbreakers with FBI across the back sit at his desk
>they turn and gaze at me through their patrician high-end aviators
>"Mr. Ramirez, why don't you have a seat?"
>tacos fall from my pockets
>I fumble to scoop up the mess of lettuce and shredded cheese
>"Mr. Ramirez-"
>I panic
>dash out of the building
>arms full of spicy beef and guacamole
>run like the cartel is coming for my other testicle
>after 5 hours of straight running toward Canada, they catch me
>apparently my pockets were leaking emergency hot sauce the entire time
>they followed me in one of their Gringo SUVs
>confiscate all my tacos and send me to Guatemala where I belong

Get #RepealHartCeller through to pic related

Reminder that the brainchild of that law was a Jew

Maxxximum kek.
Quoting internbro's plan of attack:
Like I previously mentioned, I'm an intern at a Republican Congressman's district office in Jew York State.
I'll lay out a few tips if you want this to be heard based on how these offices operate. For some, if not many of you, these will be common sense but I'll lay it out anyways.
>1.
Let's get a Hart-Celler Act general going to keep this effort going. Daytime Sup Forums could really propel this.
>2.
Don't just call your local Congressman once about this. Write a letter. Sup Forums needs to get a form letter going and spam that shit with a thousand different names. Quantity is the name of the game here. If you play dirty, do NOT use the same name twice.
>3.
Check out which House committees and Subcommittees your congressman serves on. If they serve on the Immigration and Border Security House Judiciary Committee, your voice counts more because your Congressman has extra clout.
>4.
There's a huge drive from Conservative constituents sending in letters urging the Congressmen to end birthright citizenship. If you can tie that into your letter as well, fucking kudos. You give the Hart-Celler Act grievances AND the birthright citizenship grievances legitimacy via numbers simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone.
>5.
Don't contact any Congressman outside your district. They can't do shit for you and your letter goes into the trash.
>6.
If your state has a senate, FUCKING CONTACT THEM. All Sup Forumsacks from, for example, Virginia can contact a state senator about this. No, I'm not talking about the two senators from each state. I'm referring to the senate that states sometimes set up (I know NY has one)
>5.
But DO contact your Senator about this if they are Republican. In your letter to the Senator, mention you're contacting your Congressman and vice versa.

Trump is literally taking on the city-states of LA, CHI, NYC

its doing to be awesome

OY VEY STOP THIS
bad goy..

Already gave material on the matter.

Celler and Javits were massive Jews.

Problem is:
The Kennedies and Phil Hart, as well as most of congress at the time, were massive goys.

Johnson is probably a goy, but rumors have it he came from Jew lineage.
>1
If you're in a blue state, find out what seats are up for election soon in your state and find out if any republicans are running for it. Send them letters saying you'll support them if they promise to repeal the Hart-Celler act.

Even blue states should have Republican local, state, and federal representatives that can be contacted.
>2
Warn the Democratic local, state, and federal representatives of consequences of what may occur if sanctuary status by governmental or academic institutions, or employment of illegal entrants and visa overstays, or harboring of them continues. Ask what is it worth to them to have grants, appropriations, subsidies, services, etc cut? Is this the hill they want to die on, or would the prefer to work with Trump on auditing the US' FTAs?

I fucking hope he will cut them off, leverage the civil service, enforce policing and deportations there, but I just hope it doesn't lead to their contents scurrying out like rats from a sinking ship or roaches when the first sprays of raid come.

They also need to be quarantined so to speak.
:^)

Let's get a daily Repeal Hart Celler going

>Why not restrict immigration to Western Europe again?

(((They))) flooded Europe with shitskins. This way if we go back to the previous law they'll move a mass of shitskins from Europe to the US.

Which is why I tell pure Ethnonationalists
>You know and I know that a Black Swede or a Turkish Finn is an oxymorin
>However, politicians and the text of the law do not make the same distinctions between White Europeans and Europeans of other races. They just see people from Europe
>It is thus important that we add elements to the new immigration system, such as no family reunification, "extra vetting", highly meritocratic "labor integration" etc.
>Combine this with domestic efforts to "make the people feel safe in their communities"
>Combine this with foreign efforts, esp with Russia, to bring order and strongmen into the Mideast, and sort out the shit proxy wars
>Combine with with pushing Europe to get stricter policing, border patrol, immigration, deportation, and repatriation programs

More on the JQ vs CQ matter

>tacos fall from my pockets
Nice.

who are you and why are you doing this?

So they remember the immigration "raids" in the 80's with Reagan but not Bill Clinton's mass deportations in the 90's? Hmmm really makes ya think

>who are you
A shitposter. Blue collar to YUPDINK in 5 years. Worked with the Hispanic potpourri for a good while. I know where they go to fuck prostitutes, get drugs, and get healthcare.

> and why are you doing this?
Same reason you are. To pass the time.

It's the strangest thing. Clinton/Newt was harsher on illegal entrants and visa overstays than Reagan/O'Neil, but no one remembers the former.

Also pic related

the leading question would be to ask the economy -/+ $$ on the economy
and we both know the answer to that

Top kek

(((They))) claim that between social security and cheap labor, third world immigrants are a net benefit.

Of course, when we look at taxes as a whole, we both know the real answer.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-us-would-be-running-budget-surpluses-if-it-were-all-white/

Page 10 here we go

Bump?

One normie response to a lot of this stuff is to say "we will just integrate them, teach them to be [insert nationality]". Here you can point to stats concerning poverty, support for terrorism (muslims), self-segregation etc. The argument becomes "integration is possible, but we aren't doing it. We must stop it and controll it"

You may also point out that minority groups define society. Here this is not a euphemisim for nigger/spics/whatever, but a technicallity. In no society is the majority of the population criminals (unless you inclide things like jaywalki ng)

Danke m8.

>So anyone have twitter?
#RepealHartCeller
@realDonaldTrump @SenateMajLdr @ChuckGrassley @SenatorSessions @SpeakerRyan @GOPLeader @RepGoodlatte @TGowdySC

>Live in the States?
Write, call, and tweet your reps.
tinyurl/50pointplan

>Live outside the states?
pastebin.com/WEPnW2eQ
@ukhomeoffice @trussliz @BrunoLeRoux @JJUrvoas @justice_gouv @BMI_Bund @angealfa @johanssonmorgan @Ygeman

or whoever deals with your immigration, justice, policing, and security forces.

>Going to the inauguration?
Bring some signs.

>Know of any bean activity in your town?
Call ICE.

Did any of you listen to Ryan's townhall? He said this wasn't going to happen. In no unclear language he said Congress will not play ball with deporting nonviolent immigrants. Trump even agrees with him as he instructed Ryan to focus on violent illegals and securing the boarder, not random deportations.

I doubt Trump will cave to Ryan, there is no reason to do so.

I'm sorry jew. Here's a shekel, don't charge me interest, please, I beg you! I'll be a good goy I swear.

TRENDING - let's turn this around

#HeretoStay

Pro-immigrant groups rally around the U.S.

>One normie response to a lot of this stuff is to say "we will just integrate them, teach them to be [insert nationality]".

To which I would point out how the original Yugoslavia existed from 1918-1941, and the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 1945 to 1991, ultimately failed to quell socio-cultural differences. I would also point out that it was
>1.
The same people, ethnically more or less (pic related
>2.
This was over a 50-100 year period, depending on how it is being counted
>3.
That great efforts were being made during this time to quell nationalistic factionalism toward the greater Yugoslavia
>4.
These are people that have been living in great proximity to one another for centuries
and
>5.
They still chimped out and went to war.

I could also give example from Asia, Africa, and Europe of how difficult integration is and prominent cultural differences are.

If we are taking X number of people, the argument goes why not just take the most integratable.

(Of course, there will always be a contingent that shouts "RAYCISS!"

>Here you can point to stats concerning poverty, support for terrorism (muslims), self-segregation etc. The argument becomes "integration is possible, but we aren't doing it. We must stop it and controll it"

Good point

>You may also point out that minority groups define society. Here this is not a euphemisim for nigger/spics/whatever, but a technicallity. In no society is the majority of the population criminals (unless you inclide things like jaywalki ng)

Yeah, but I tend not to start with this considering people need to be warmed up to in-group and out-group discussions. There are good examples of this, such as the ethnic Malay/Indian/Chinese issues in Malaysia, and "Little Indias" in places like Singapore and elsewhere that are problematic.

>order takeout because I can't leave job
>mexican taking my order can't get my debit card right so I have to get cash from an ATM
>another mexican shoes up with my food eventually
>food is $24.90, hand him two $20 bills
>he stares at me in utter bewilderment when I say "just give me $12 back" after he hands me the food
>he fumbles through his wallet for change
>he doesn't have any
>they do this all the time to get bigger tips
>not giving this immigrant a $15 tip for breathing
>tell him to go to the store to get change and he just stares at me
>oh that's right you don't speak english
>try for 10 minutes to patiently, kindly, go get change and come back with it so I can tip him
>just stares at me like I'm retarded pointing at the receipt
>he motions to take the bag back from me
>take a $20 bill back and close the door in his face
>restaurant calls me afterwards
>"why'd you stiff our guy? You owe us $5! Now he's gotta pay for that!"
>"Tell him to learn english then."
>hang up

Man, they have got to fucking go back. I shouldn't need a goddamn translator to order food.

Found the transcript.

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1701/12/se.01.html

Ryan mentioned immigration inflows and outflow screening and tracking, so probably NSEERS, E-Verify, and border barrier, and that he agrees with Trump on prioritizing criminals first.

But fuck, he wants to keep parts of DACA.

As for Trump, we need to continually push him and push him and push him. On it.

>o which I would point out how the original Yugoslavia existed from 1918-1941, and the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 1945 to 1991, ultimately failed to quell socio-cultural differences. I would also point out that it was
Ryan Faulk?

Kek no. Did he and Sean use the same arguments?

There is a large overlap, but yeah, Ryan Faulk occasionally goes into history in that manner. I have vague memories of him talking about Bohemia etc in a video

Noice. It's probably still up on the AllNationsParty or CSMirrorMirror channels.

>Yeah, but I tend not to start with this considering people need to be warmed up to in-group and out-group discussions. There are good examples of this, such as the ethnic Malay/Indian/Chinese issues in Malaysia, and "Little Indias" in places like Singapore and elsewhere that are problematic.
Makes sense in the context of the US, in Europe we can approach this a head on with regards to muslims. We have massive ghettoes of muslim self-segregating, where Sharia is the law and various terrorist groups have "offices".

You can also bring up the issue of far left moral blind spots when it comes to muslims, that is a very big issues that can have cummilative effects

I grew up in San Diego.

I remember when I was a kid the running joke was that just the words "La Migra" (meaning immigration police) would send Mexicans running for the hills.

I miss those days. People who come here illegally should live in mortal fear of being caught.

>You can also bring up the issue of far left moral blind spots when it comes to muslims, that is a very big issues that can have cummilative effects

Ah like the Rotterdam police and others that didn't want to 'seem racist'.
Kek they've become too comfortable. That cuck Ryan should have been straight up with that woman, that any and all people who come here are subject to the nation's laws and procedures. It would make it easier for all parties involved to plan ahead.

Even if you like the Meheecans & co why make them let their guards down? At the very least they could be using this time to get their affairs in order back home.

o shit