Will Teslas become more expensive (after tax breaks) under Trump? I'm a bit concerned here

Will Teslas become more expensive (after tax breaks) under Trump? I'm a bit concerned here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4120048/Levi-Felix-advocate-unplugging-founder-Digital-Detox-dies-32-brain-tumor.html
theheartysoul.com/radiation-cell-phones/?t=MAM
youtube.com/watch?v=hqafAzugooY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The second VAG releases their competitor (Porsche and Audi which is currently being tested, search Porsche Mission E), tesla will focus on the sub 50k price range. Right now they're focusing on the higher end to make the poor hippie fags dream of owning a Tesla, then once there's competition in the market they'll use their high end brand to sell cheap shit cars to poor people. You'll have an obsession like Apple users.

That car looks nice but I wouldn't expect it to be under 6 figures.

I hope that Chinese piece of shit company blows Elon the fuck out and makes him learn that building piece of shit electric cars out of Toyota parts and charging a premium is fucking retarded.

that is actually a really god bussiness estrategy

until you realize you can't scale down EV prices

>piece of shit electric cars out of Toyota parts and charging a premium
What did you mean by this?

It's not going to be less than 6 figures. Teslas currently are 6 figures but they can't compete in that market with their Kia like interior and bland design once Audi and Porsche release theirs. Tesla will shift their cars to the sub 50k market. Right now they're just creating poor fanboys that'll buy whatever crap they slowly throw at them over the next 20 years.

The price of a car is what "concerns" you? Get a life faggot

Its already very expensive and the new tesla for 30000$ is ugly as fuck

I meant this:

They take Toyota parts, making an electric car, charge premium prices that puts them in the luxury category of cars and FAILS at EVERY. SINGLE. THING. that makes luxury cars fucking luxury cars.

We'll anyone could have told you that with the model 3 on the way. Anyway I think Tesla focuses a lot more on the software side of the car rather than the interior design, but I agree for that money you should get both.

Musk is a huxter and Tesla is a useless toy for braindead trust-fund manchildren.

It doesn't impact the environment in any meaningful way.

If you want less emission you have to reduce the population.

Yeah it concerns me, I want to know how much money I need to spend next year why does that strike you as an odd thing to be concerned about?

>Teslas currently are 6 figures
A Model S P90D starts at $89,500 before tax credits. Of course, a Porsche 911 Carrera starts at $89,400

Also the Model 3 is supposed to start at $35,000

Shoe me indisputable proof that Tesla didn't hack the election. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Army vet here

Fuck that faggot cuck lucked rich boi

That is all

Can you russians even buy them?

You sound jealous as fuck

That car looks like it was designed by a 15 year old.

I've always wondered how those door handles work. Do you push them and the door pops open or something? Is it just an attachment on the keys that does it?

>army vet
Marines too tough for you?

Tanker here

15 weeks of basic right next to the marines made me hate non combat mos pog cucks

That is all

The handles extend as you walk up to the car and retract once you get in.

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=l4u_LweHJqA

*sneezes*
haaaaaaa jewwwwww

>no mention of Lucid motors

???

Superior to Tesla and Faraday Future, and unlike FF, Lucid actually had plans for production

These new badges suck.

lol
o
l

at the fat concerned op.

you'll never get this

never

>vaporware

Tesla is actually building 80k+ cars a year.

Nigga look at the panel by the front wheelarch. what were they thinking

Chinese hoverboards lead me distrust any high density battery pack they put in a car.

tbqh, I find it more pathetic when people who have a combat MOS that (statistically speaking and proven) really didn't do shit or get into harms way and feel like they're above POG's

and dw, I'm not a military veteran, just an O6's kid

No, it will go extinct as Tesla can't survive without Government money and tax breaks and Musk has even insulted Trump.during the elections.

Elan Musk is a welfare nigger, as soon as he gets cut off his empire collapses. He's never made a profitable product in his life. He is no better than a fucking parasite Jew.

We had a couple of IT nu-males buy them. It's ridiculous.

>jealous

yeah i sure am jealous about not being being able to buy a highly impractical meme vehicle for the price of the pimpiest rides on the market.

Musk is Bill Nye tier-shill, that simulation pushing shit is not something he came out with out of the blue

this, people don't realise that none of his businesses turn in an actual profit

>he didn't preorder his Model III

xD

so many poorfags here (i already own a P90D so fuck off)

you can once the technology improves

his business strategy is basically scamming moonbat liberals, which is a cause I can get behind

It drives itself... How is that not awesome? Tesla has done a great deal to forward innovation and get it to market.

That's an odd looking fender indeed. Not sold on the lipped hood.

>It drives itself, isn't that awesome
Am I the only person who doesn't want autopilot, they recently invented this "for fun" motorcycle with stabilizers that steers itself so you never dive in "too deep" on a turn and this autopilot shit seems like the same antifun design weve been moving into since safety ratings were invented.
>You don't have to use the autopilot
Then I won't pay 10 grand for a feature I don't meet
>You don't have to buy one
And I wont

>people actually want autopilot cars

This will be 150k range atleast but definetly bring some new things to the table.

FF is a joke company. They will never bring out a product and scam people out of their money. The cars they showed are vapor ware and everybody knows it.

Tesla S models are huge bitches that can hold several people along with groceries, I don't think that comparing them with a sporty Porsche means much
maybe for a single dude that has 90k to burn he'll want the Porsche but Teslas are selling like mad to affluent suburbanite families
if anything I think Tesla will benefit under Trump because they are manufactured in the US, which means any euro offers will have to get through a tariff

Yeah but then American Cars will get a tarif aswell in Europe. And Teslas market share will shrink here.

yes

taxpayer funding is wrong

Isn't Musk one of Trump's advisors?

Lol doubtful, as there are far too many incentives to buy electric, and even with a tariff, which isn't confirmed, the teslas will be on parity with the price point of EU offers.
Moreover, the people that can afford the Tesla, wont be put off by 1 or 2 more thousand.
Unlike the average German, who can't even buy a fucking golf without paying 5k more than an American for the same car despite export/import costs for the American.

The cost of owning a car here is absolute bullshit in general.

Then that sucks because the majority of those batteries are made in China.

Battery in your phone, laptop, car, RC car, etc.

Doubtful... it's an American company isn't it. They are just starting to take off (I know they've been around for a decade or so). Trump also had Elon Musk to Trump Tower... I'm sure they talked business, and that Elon didn't leave fuming.

Trump may be a complete asshole, but he does want Americans to be rich.

Yes, but they were going to anyway. There's only a federal tax break on the first X vehicles sold per manufacturer and Tesla likely to hit that limit this year.

VW Mercedes Porsche all have electric vehicles designed which will come soon to the market. If Trump makes incredibly high tarifs on European Products then Europe will obviously do the same. It will be a trade war. Tesla Cars will not remain the best and will be more expensive then similar offerings. And they will loose marketshare if Trump tries to make a Tradewar with Europe. EU Economy is 3 times bigger than China and the same size of USA. I do not think Trump will do the same as with china he is not retarded. He dislikes China because they play unfair and devalue their own currency artificially and undercut US companies. Europeans do not do that.

they generate strong nnEMFs and you risk serious consequences to your bio-physiology riding in one.

A brain surgeon I read said he went into a Tesla dealership with an E-Meter and they wouldn't let him near the car.

This is what ameritards actually believe.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4120048/Levi-Felix-advocate-unplugging-founder-Digital-Detox-dies-32-brain-tumor.html

Elon Musk is a retarded faggot that only reddit cucks follow

theheartysoul.com/radiation-cell-phones/?t=MAM

youtube.com/watch?v=hqafAzugooY

Why? Odds are you cant afford one anyways and live with your parents

Don't worry, just get your tinfoil hat on to protect you

Tesla's are expensive because they have huge battery banks and a frame to support all that weight.

Other electric cars are also quite expensive, despite having shit range.

>If Trump makes incredibly high tarifs on European Products then Europe will obviously do the same.

Here we already did.

You get huge tax benefits then you buy an electric car.........except when you buy a Tesla.

>self-driving car
When getting cucked in the bedroom just isn't enough and you need to insert your shitty fetish into your driving habits.

The tax break on electric cars is fucking outrageous. We have been funding the virtue signaling of people who make six figures.

I thought pol loves capitalism? got some salty fans in here over tesla. If someone wants to pay for it so be it.

How much do you get?

I got 8000 euro's from two separate subsidies.
I don't have to pay any road taxes.
And using my company car for private use is much cheaper.

>Yeah it concerns me, I want to know how much money I need to spend next year why does that strike you as an odd thing to be concerned about?

I want to know why you think they'll go up in price.

What exactly is changing under Trump?

I think it is 7500 from the Federal Government. Road passes and other incentives are done at the State level.

It is heavily subsidized. So, no, it isn't traditional capitalism.

TSLA will be bankrupt within five years. I hope you don't own stock in the company.

teslas are garbage hipster trash. they are the 'apple watch' of cars.

>It is heavily subsidized.

Is that what this whole thread is about? Some whiny faggot is pissed that tax-dollars won't help pay for his luxury car?

I'm starting to see a pattern where every "bad" thing about Trump turns out to be pretty good.

Yes, that is accurate. People who make 100k are scared their virtue signaling will cost them more.

Doesn't every American on Sup Forums claim to make at least $100k?