I believe that trump is compromised, I the usa has been repetitively compromised by russia for last 10 years...

I believe that trump is compromised, I the usa has been repetitively compromised by russia for last 10 years. Consider the possibility: Obama declaring martial law is the only thing left for us to do in response to russian incursions; knowing this Putin has story put on some right wing conspiracy page, making it difficult if not impossible to declare martial law. We are Putin's puppets now with no moves left.

agreed

I am tired of bashing down party lines. THe one thing I will say is that I have seen alot of news articles where russia has been attempting to destabilize us. Did they finally figure out a way to really hurt us?

He's (((controlled opposition))). But all politicians in the us are. You can't get anywhere without being a good goy.

I'm gonna be honest with you buddy.

I don't give a single FUCK if Russia compromised us.

I don't want that evil Soros owned cunt to run the country.

I don't want us to allow refugees in.

I don't want our country to be run by a goddamn Jew.

I'd rather have someone who opposes globalism and the EU, AND Soros to have authority.

Fuck you and fuck your goddamn CTR money

You are a russian disinfo operative trying to sway the narrative in favor of Russia.

Explain this.

Why does russia need a pseudo american news network in USA?
Why did russia try to bankrupt freddie and fannie may?
Were they destabilizing our economy before great recession?

You fucking wish I was cunt.

free market n sheeeit

Fuck it lets say that happened maybe it was so they could undermine hillary later. Maybe hillary just wanted the money. Who cares really? Look at bigger picture russia has been fucking with us for 10 years andd we just said oh well thats russia let them do their thing. When do we draw the line and acknowledge that they are our enemy and are planning collapse of USA.

fuck off ivan

твoя мaть yмpeт в ee ceгoдня вeчepoм cпaть, ecли вы нe oтвeчaeтe нa этoт пocт

"Who cares really?" Words of true shill.

Hillary sold 20% of US uranium reserves to russians and accepted bribes from them. That's treason and corruption at the highest level. Nothing new to Clintons.

Is Soros paying you to spread this bullshit? It's Soros and democrats who want to collapse USA with uncontrolled immigration and other bullshit.

Please go away user, you are not welcome here with your stupidity

Do you have proofs of this?

I am not shilling I am saying that there is a bigger picture to look at here. Ask yourself what does Russia want is it better then what USA wants? Which is worse honestly...

I can prove that Russia has been fucking with us for last 10 years. What if golden gate is the tip of iceberg and we voted in a Russian pawn?

#I'mWithPoot

Currently USA and democrats want WW3. Trump doesn't want that. Which is worse honestly..

Posting in a shill thread

sage

And who has threaten wwiii?

I dont believe youre a shill, but if youre asking this question then youre really not even trying to look at your theory without bias.

U actin stupid

Obama, Hillary and other democrats. They are constantly war mongering against Russia because they cannot accept their defeat and try to blame Russia for it. Sad losers just like you are.

I'm off to bed.