Why are liberals so sarcastic all of a sudden?

You cling on to humor when you're extremely desperate.

Right wingers are too autistic and low-intelligence to handle sarcasm. We lefties run rings around you with our sarcastic banter and memes whilst you sit in the middle screaming "KEK! KEK! at the top of your bigoted lungs

That's right sister! They be in Hildawg county now, and we all know what happens to outsiders in Hildawg county

>No period at the end of you sentence
>Tell us that right wingers are too autistic and low-intelligence.

Because whenever they try to be serious people laugh at them.

>implying people stop laughing at them

.t

Exactly

/thread

He has a point though

Why are liberals questioning an intelligence agency head?

I thought that was treason.

Imagine being such a faggot that you respond to every, single tweet that Trump makes. Some of these people have devoted their entire lives to responding to Trump on twitter. Sad.

by your standards,
It's always treason unless Trump does it apparently

>Right wingers are too autistic and low-intelligence to handle sarcasm
>*inhales own farts*

Hey now, it's good to question people.
Liberals have a problem where they don't accept what they find, though.

lol, he's got thousands of retweets I don't think he cares.

>liberals are now the tinfoil conspiracy theorists

I am honestly relieved by this.
I know the media likes to make things up but this time I thought there might be a chance... and the fact that some of the aspies here tried to play it like it was international trolling was even more worrisome.
Glad it's fake. wew lads.

don't you have a palestinian to masturbate or something else useful to do?

I think the issue is that a lot of them were brought into the movement because of how pretensions they are and how they act smug at all times as if they know more than everyone else.

Even when they don't know what the fuck is going on their default tone is condescending so they don't know how to be personable.

You bend down and let them fuck you and your country?

It is almost like it doesn't matter. History has shown that even after something is proven to be false liberals will cite it as fact forever

Sarcasm is a coping mechanism. They're treating everything as one big joke, because they can't accept defeat.

That's what happens to people who base their entire notion of "truth" on "how much do I like this thing"

cause they lost lol, losers, sad!

lines from the dossier include:
>wife's son
>if you do not reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>not a Sup Forumslock

Where in the dossier is that?

they've all been eating sour grapes

they're always projecting
if they treat everything as a big joke that means they subconsciously view themselves as a joke

This whole Trump thing is going to implode so fucking hard, it's just a matter of time. I'm sure that even the die hard Trump supporters can see that you can't run a fucking country by going to war against the intelligence agencies and your own party. There's just no way that this will work.

The same thing happened with my country about a year ago. The biggest left party was in power and for different reasons they lost the election, and a very hard core right government was going to be formed. Sup Forums would have loved those guys.

We had a minister of culture who basically defended the nazis and the Croatian nazi puppet state in world war II. He cut funding to all the alternative media and artists. Things like that...

Anyway, there were protests, there were all sorts of scandals with that government, and eventually the prime minister had to resign and a new election was held.

Now we have a right center government led by a very pro european prime minister.

And that's what I expect will happen with Trump. I think he will be either impeached or forced to resign. And after Pence you can bet that the next president will be so far left that Sup Forums will freak the fuck out.

>Say it with me
>MADAM
>CITIZEN

It was better having Trump elected than Hilary. America would have been drafting the army for war by now was she elected.

Piss on it

>Obama/leftists before election: Trump needs to stop whining, our election cannot be tampered with. Jeez what a whiner.
>Obama/leftists after election: TRUMP WON, THIS MEANS RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, WHY IS HE NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THIS?

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

our intelligence agencies are scum and have been for 50 years

>Trips
>Of
>Truth

He's right though. These are the same "intelligence" insides that said Saddam had WMDs you know. We can't trust em. Best to assume the dossier is legit.

Maybe, but I'm not so sure. I don't care about Hillary, I'm not a fan, and I think that every president should have a different last name. Otherwise it's very close to a monarchy, and that's never good.

But in any case, Trump is insane, and it's all fun and games while he's tweeting retarded shit, but unfortunately, him being president affects the whole world.

>end of you sentence
>you
>(you)
>(((you)))

Why can't you shills make good pepes? Yours always look like they took a whole lot of work, but still ended up with a disappointing product.

Kek konfirms.

>Best to assume the dossier is legit.
You're confusing the public (false) and private (correct) "truths" of American intelligence agencies.

No, you write unfunny passive-aggressive screeds because you're too cowardly to go for a direct assault.

Like women.

They literally have no idea how to argue, just reinforce each other. When you have no argument, being condescending is the only thing left.

It's hilarious how all of a sudden republicans and right wingers are defending Russia and an ex KGB dictator while hating the CIA and FBI.

you read the edited one, bong.

Coping mechanism. Buddugoliaeth cenllysg.

But the dossier is from the intelligence agencies. So, you're saying we shouldn't trust them by trusting them.

Nice meme. Newsflash, retard. The electoral campaign ran from 2015. So she lost it over 2 years which means less than a billion a year.

Much like Shilldawg's campaign.

Have you not see how Obama yanks governemt agencies around by the dick?

Many lefties are indeed retarded, but some of the shit that people here use to 'argue,' is just so fucking laughable that it doesn't even dignify a serious response.

Stop pretending it's just one side.

>Spend 8 years being smug and literally just making smug punchable faces as an argument.
>When forced to eat your own shit the other guy is a hypocrite.
Nah, it's been a long time coming.

>no u

Astounding what an 'us vs them' mentality does to people.

Trump's tweet is an objective statement of fact. It has nothing to do with belief. Liberals are little kids and are only acting accordingly. That guy's pouting.
>low-intelligence to handle sarcasm
There is nothing clever about sarcasm.

Wasn't even referring to you specifically britbong, your people showed they weren't retarded with brexit, unless of course you're a remain fag, in which case...
FUCK YOU YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

I did my Political Science Case Study on campaign finance. In the year 2016 alone she spent ~$700 million (not counting the shills that unofficially spent on her behalf), while Trump spent less than ~$350 million. She prepared for this election for the past 20 years, only to watch all of her hard work and shekels get flushed down the drain by an orange steak salesman.

So long as there are winners and losers there will always be an us vs them.

>her serious health problems were covered up
every time

>all of a sudden?

Ston Jewart was on TV for years

lol

Agencies claim foreign involvement:

>FAKE NEWS
>CORRUPT AGENCIES
>MUH IRAQ
>MUH SIX MILLION

Intelligence "insiders" claim fraud:

>ALL CAPS MODE ON NIGGER

Democrat here,

We hate all of you.

Thanks

Rare picture from within the white house when Michelle is in heat.

>lefties
>memes
oxymoron

lol

>him being president affects the whole world.
Don't you get it? That's why I wanted the guy to be a president than Bernie or Hillary. His loud mouth is a double edge sword as it triggers all the right people.
I always liked Russia. What's wrong with Russia?

leftists are easily 99% of comedians, actors and writers

you cannot compete with us when it comes to the arts

Please bomb Israel. The sooner you do it, better everyone will feel.

Compete on your own merits, not the coattails of others.

>suddenly

you have no idea what the right is

and no neocons are not "the right"

The Old Right in the US hated the CIA and opposed the Cold War as much as they opposed WW2

The US was never supposed to be the Team America World Policeā„¢ just like it was never supposed to be full of non white shitskins, jews, communists, Mexicans, etc

That's only because you purged and blacklisted anyone who wasn't/isn't a leftist. Around this time the quality of the arts in the United States began to collapse. Coincidence?

>all of a sudden

>Reading this statement made by a Sup Forums user

THE "INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES" NEVER SAID IT WAS REAL IT WAS JUST AN ACCUSATION S M H LIBERALS ARE RETARDED

>Silverman

>leftists are easily 99% of comedians, actors and writers

That explains why I stopped watching TV and movies a few years ago. Whole load of corny shit without an ounce of self-awareness.

There are conservative actors and comedians but too few and far between for me to sift through smelly bullshit for hours.
>you cannot compete with us when it comes to the arts
trash Modern arts. I had a chance to study post-modernism looking at Beaudrillard's essays and death of the author. Load of pretentious trash and self-glorifying clique shit. Truly despise them.

Pot meet kettle much?

They do have a point.

did you actually think this was a "sick burn"?

Yes, that was precisely my point

>all of a sudden

If the intelligence agencies are corrupt, we have no choice but to go to war with them.
Safeguards need to be in place because as it stands, they could fire all non-Jews and no one would ever know.

We don't take kindly to your kind round here.

Trump is corrupt. Russia's bitch.

>Yes, that was precisely my point
I have no idea what your point is, honestly.

>shitting out increasingly terrible leftist propaganda is a "skill"

kek ok

evidence=0

Back to Saudi Arabia, Achmed

>Trump is corrupt. Russia's bitch.

A claim wholly substantiated by unsourced remarks from the CIA - an agency that is as corrupt as they come.

Not true at all. Conservatives have not been able to speak up in the authoritarian Political Correctness regime of the past 40 years.

Look at the election. Nobody would say they supported Trump, which led to the polls that we got, but then in the privacy of the voting booth they voted for him.

only an autistic person would use punctuatio n

But he is absolutely right

what about when J edgar hoover ran them? were they still reliable? are we supposed to believe someone when they point the finger with no evidence every time? especially if they have a badge? shouldn't we question things that seem completely bogus and easily verifiable as bogus by third and second hand parties? this whole thing stank out the gate, but even more so because our intelligence agencies have engaged in intelligence operations against the US populace in the past and it makes much harder to outright believe them because of it.

>Sarcasm is the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it xD

Trump is Russia's bitch. Even his buddy Nigel Farage is strangely pro Russian and is always appearing on Russia Today.

Why does Sup Forums like Russia so much?