Girl Raises Over $15,000 for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black Guy

Girl Raises Over $15,000 for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black Guy

Allie Dowdle is an 18-year-old soon to be college student that currently lives in Memphis, TN. She rocks a 4.0 GPA, 5 AP class credits and a 2 month surgery fellowship at Regional One Health in downtown Memphis. She’s a hard working woman who cherishes her education above all else. But recently she has hit a snag in life and has turned to the internet for help.

About a year ago Allie revealed to her parents that she was dating a boy named Michael. Michael happens to be a black man, and it turns out that Allie’s parents are extremely racist pricks. They told Allie upon the reveal that she is not allowed to date black men and that she could do so much better. Allie couldn’t understand why her parents were filled with so much hate.

Allie and Michael continue to date discretely, hoping that her parents would come around eventually. Fat chance, these piece of shit parents went above and beyond to ruin their daughter’s life. After a year Allie asked her parents for their approval once again and instead she was cut off completely. They took her personal savings, phone, car, college savings and even tried to get her kicked out of her extra curricular activities and groups.

Allie is still stuck living under her parents roof and now needs the internet’s help. She is applying for every loan and scholarship that she can, she is also trying to get a job but can’t due to not having a personal vehicle. She has gotten plenty of aid but still needs about $10,000 to pay out of pocket tuition. Allie started a GoFundMe and it didn’t take long for her to reach her goal. The campaign easily raised over $15,000 from more than 600 people in just one day. It looks like Allie is going to get her wish to go to college and stay with the man she loves.

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudecomedy.com/girl-raises-over-15000-for-college-after-parents-cut-her-off-for-dating-black-guy/

This is her personal problem.

Tired of these manufactured news. This ain't fucking news.

Also, she will cheat on him with a chad, black or white, in college.

Based parents.

Wow. And you guys say white privilege isn't real.

The most annoying thing about this is she thought she'd open a patreon before she thought she'd get a job

where have I seen this scenario before ..oh yeah

single mother of 2 by 21 get

Waiting till she gets pregnant and he leaves, then wondering what she'll do when the internet won't pay for her child or meth habit

Still waiting on mine in the mail. I have to work for things I want. Not start a go fund me account everytime I don't get what I want.

>dad didnt approve of previous bf either
>most of her tuition is already paid for
>parents tell her to get a job
>she cant be bothered so makes up story
>morons give her money

Are guys that donated to her considered cucks by proxy?

why the hell is she not asking her bf for gibs instead of strangers (what bitch)

>of 2
>Niggers sticking around after she says she's pregnant the first time

Unless it's twins it'll be single mother of 1 by 21.

Update: She's raised 25k so far

This is sad that in this current year that racism is still strong in America. I'm afraid that with Trump as president, race relation and racism will go back like it was in the 50's, and hate crime will be prevalent as ever. It's sad that her parents are stuck in that mindset.

her dad said she's a spoiled whore. she just proved it. won't stop other mudsharks from throwing money at her, though.

2 different niggers

I have a feeling that this situation is about to become one of those info graphics where a white girl relaxes around blacks and her mutilated corpse is found in a dumpster 2 or 3 days later.

Undoubtedly

most certainly (but the names of donations were mostly jewish women)

>this
its rare for black men in general to stick around soon as the "im pregnant" bomb is dropped, let alone for white bitches

Kek, awaiting her dead rotting corpse on the news in a few months. Stupid coalburning whores will all get what's coming to them, whether it's from violent niggers, or the day of the rope (they'll be the first to go).

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to her paying the toll or not. It feels weird to wish harm on others, but it feels needed.

It's pretty sad when you can see the future others chose, innit?

This is young Australian learning how to shitpost on pol.
Its probably his first thread.
Lack of inexperience is amazing.
Burn the coal.
Pay the toll.

Yes, I would be mad as hell seeing my genetics will die because of a nigger. But to avoid that problem, I would of had 10 children.

>she is also trying to get a job but can’t due to not having a personal vehicle

Entitled bitch. Walk to work.

$5 says it'll all be pissed away on everything but college.

Jamal is gonna stick around just for that easy cash horde

>Would of had

>Michael happens to be a black man,

That's not something that just "happens". I'm pretty sure she knew he was black before he talked her into not going to college.

She is ugly. The guy can have him.

WHEN YOUR BURN THE COAL, YOU WILL PAY THE TOLL!

She's going to need a lot more than $15000 to raise that kid on her own.
And it's going to be hard managing finding and keeping a medical job and raising a child on her own.

>The guy can have him.

Closet homo spotted.

That nigger is going to blow through that 25k in 2 months, from all the drugs he's gonna be doing.

>The guy can have him.

I was implying she looks like a man.

she should get free college because she fucks niggers? why can't she just take a loan out?

This

You reek of wizardchan

Parents are shit cause they told their coalburner daughter to fuck off? Nah get a life OP, stupid nigger.

Why are there 3 threads on this every day ? Where is mods

1. This won't work for every financial problem she encounters in life.

2. That's a lot of money but nowhere near enough to pay for college.

3. He will ask to borrow some and never pay it back.

4. Is it wrong for me to laugh when this goes turns to shit for her? People aren't going to gofund her for 18 years.

What idiot would take a loan when then they can get it for free?

Ah shit, yeah. You got me.

>They took away her savings, her car, and her college fund
They obviously weren't hers to begin with if they were able to do that

is that made with a mold press or did you make it by hand (pepe)

She is now embarrassing her family and vilified her parents. I'd disown her.

I wouldn't think it's white privilege per say, I think it's just more of people being brainwashed by the media into giving these parasites money at all.I also like to think of it as...woman privilege.....

It was by hand.

So the money she raised is really way off from what she needs. Worst part is after she learns her lesson and goes crawling back even if she lucks out and doesn't get preggo, no self respecting guy will date a coal burner.

lol .. that's a lot of work (good job .. )
make an awoo

Its not my handy work.

she'll come crawling back to daddy and try to get a beta lib in college (she's probably on birth control)

>ITT Rich parents save ton of money b/c girl found brilliant way to have moron strangers pay her for college.

how do i make these? I'm going to just spend my free time making up stories and trying to get as much dosh as I can

waifu?! (or just saved pics from other threads)

>they took her personal savings

I'm pretty sure this is illegal?

/pol needs to step in and meme her to death for her poor parents' sake

>Allie is still stuck living under her parents roof
Wow, those parents are total cucks for letting a coal burner live in their house.

not if the parent's name is on the account.

What the fuck are you on about? Here.

Couldn't ANYONE make up some sob story on here to get GIBS? Literally all I ever see is some sort of tranny/mentally ill person saying they were oppressed or that they're disabled therefore they need your money.

>$15,000
Great, now she just needs to do it 15 more times.

I'm sure it was their money (with implied stipulations)
and she was under 18 (not contractual in legal terms)

Acid to the face is iminent

lol

What's with the rope?

That 15k might help pay for her funeral expenses, after that dindu lets his fellow coons run a train on her and then they proceed to beat her to death.

It's worth mentioning that her parents didn't cut her off because he was a nog, they did it because she was dating a boy in secret for a year after they told her to knock that shit off in the past. This was a thing she would do, date someone without taking her parents, then surprising them.

The father, when interviewed, did say that he would prefer her boyfriends to be not black, as he doesn't like the thought of her being stigmatized for being in an interracial relationship in the South. But to makes sense. People look at you different for it down there.

I hope that Kickstarter money is enough to get her through the rest of her life. Kek

I don't care dude.

t. permavirgin

Like I said, no decent guy.

BLACKED.

you lashed out at me :)

Taking donated money for a childish cause should be illegal.I have black friends who hate pieces of shit like.

>i tol u them dum niggas would believe us
>ay gurl we finna flip this rite quick once we hit da blok
>an u even got money left over to git thum asz shots we wuz talkin 'bout

> 25k already raised

I'm triggered.

Burn the coal, fundraise the toll

what's worse is her doxxing her parents and still having the nerve to be in their house .. I don't think she'll recover from being a traitor to blood (family) even if me lib guy falls for her victim game

>she's american

What a surprise...

Sorry.

We had a guy talking about a very similar situation with his daughter here the other day. Everyone kept saying he was LARPing but IDK man. This seems to happen often enough.
Sad!

For stuff like this all you need is to cast doubt. Say that stories like these are scams, maybe start a few fake ones that people will then refer to.

Same thing with virtue signaling fads like those retarded safety pins. Say that the people selling them are a white nationalist group trying to fund their organisation with leftie money.
DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT

Welcome to the 21st century, where people throw money at nothing just to feel good about themselves.

isn't this proof that the free market works?

Can anyone tell me if you can just blatantly lie on these platforms and bag in the money?
I'm tempted to do this.

>be amerifat
>Can't find jobs because no car
>Literally can't live in the land of the fat without a fucking car

Sad!

Please stop.

But people wont throw money at things that actually matter.

It's weird.

There was a guy who faked not being able to walk and made a shit load of cash sitting in a wheel chair.The dumbass got caught when he got up to get something to drink on a livestream though.

Lucky her parents had all of those things for her. Now she has to learn to be a adult.

Stopped careing as soon as I got to the part about her dating a nigger. Saged and hidden

*turns on fb live*

10/10 scam to steal money from liberals

Settle down you two.

She will get cuck Tyrone for Tyler when she starts ovulating.

Who are you going to talk to?

he's black like her favourite celebrities

Will this end badly, kek?