Martin Shkreli gets thrown dog shit on his face

Sup Forums will defend this

twitter.com/incandesceinto/status/820173327671009281

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Twitter replies are hilarious

You're right. I'll defend this. I hate Martin Shkreli.

He's still rich and they're still poor, don't really think he cares desu

Why?

Of course I will. It's childish to attack people you don't like.
Disagree, argue, fist fight. Don't shoot or shit on people who don't think like you. I don't even like him, and I'll say that.

The same reason I hate Milo, and Lauren Southern and all these other e-celebs. Anonymity is the name of the game. The fact that these people don't "get it" is sickening.

>look through the comments
>realize twitter is somehow even more cancerous than it was a year ago

Doesnt matter how rich you are if someone throws dog shit in your face you will care.

you're soooo edgy. I wish I knew who you are in order to send you $5 so you can keep up your edgelord-ness

>Anonymity is the name of the game

Hello fellow kids.

Commit sudoku. /polgbt/ is not a meme. and namefags are not welcome. This isn't a hard concept.

Hi Martin

on Sup Forums maybe but sometimes you have to actually do real things lmao

>Comparing two Jews to a based Albanian

nice cringe comic you fucking loser

>gets thrown dog shit on his face

nice proxy nigger

Unironically defending attentiom whoring

Wew

They're not trying to "get it" you turbo autist. The fact you've decided these people speak for you or Sup Forums is on you. Anonymity isn't exactly the name of the game on twitter and Youtube friendo. I hate Milo too because he's a faggot and Lauren Southern is probably just an opportunist. I don't care about Shrekli but funny things seem to happen around him

I'm pretty sure that's aggravated battery, given that it's a bodily substance.

Would it be assault with bodily fluids if it's shit? Because I know that spit is classified as assault

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where half the userbase circlejerks to individuals who spout memes in public. Attention fags are now in. Didn't you get the memo?

You're just rationalizing being a pussy.

>stay anonymous goy, don't ever become something past anonymous shitposting

Try lurking moar, faggot. Both Milo and Shkreli have made it known they use Sup Forums occasionally. I never made any claims. They made the claims.

Perhaps plebbit, with their upshiro system, is more your style, if you insist on having a name attached to an idea.

Is dog shit bodily?

That shit will wash right off. But they'll never be able to wash off that poor peasant stench.

Maybe we should all start carrying around bandanas in case this happens so we can clean it off. We could all get the same color, like white or something.

Get the fuck out.

Assault, lawsuit. Probably not the best idea.

Good. Shkreli is a stuck up faggot.

I'm sure there's a felony charge in here.

le epic ononymous vengeful hero , kys retard

you mean to tell me you dont want random shekel grabber speaking for you???! /sarcasm. fuck them all.

I hope pharma bro gets to file a lawsuit and fuck this kid's art and gender studies """education""" up.

that wasn't dog poop

Good.

Fucking insufferable sociopath should be jail.

You are blue pilled as fuck m8

>/sarcasm

It's nothing to defend or like.
The question is rather why they hate Shkreli(i could think of reasons) or they don't even care and they just protest because of group psychosis. Where did the dog shit even come from, since probably it doesn't just lay on the ground. Somebody had a plan. Is this such important event that you need protests?

>carrying dog shit around with you to throw at people
Hopefully these faggots will die horrible deaths

Don't libs always say that the right is violent bunch of hillbillies?
Don't they see that projection?

Well Shekeli thinks different, is outside their mind control, thus they have to destroy him. Marxism 101.

If you have a dog, it's somewhat likely to have dog shit in a bag waiting to dispose properly.

>Liberals so mad they lost the election that Liberals are going full POO POO PEE PEE
what timeline is this even?

I agree with you. Those pundits are just tripfagging in real life.

fucking savages

He should have went full Joffrey

>should have went

American education.

You are just now realizing that they have zero self awareness? THEY are the fascists. Everyone knows this.

Anyone with totalitarian impulses is a piece of shit, left or right.

Stop pretending it's just one side.

If you want to join the name fags, go on and out yourself here.

I like how this ends with preposterous wish-fulfillment

I completely agree, but in this case, many leftists refuse to acknowledge their totalitarian tendencies. I agree with your thinking, but that is not the narrative currently being pushed.

No shit I hate a degenerate Albanian kike and his homosexual boyfriend. They can both line up for the oven for all I care.

Shhhh!! Not yet, we ain't even prez yet!......sooon!

Shartin Mkreli has just learned a valuable life lesson

ooooo zo dolerant

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Nah, he should've never emerged.

>Albanian (muslim shitskin) and pro-Jewish
>admitted wigger
>Jew Yorker
>"If you are racist or anti-semitic you are a neanderthal"
>heartless edgequake capitalist only in it for the edge
>hangs out with homosexuals, niggers, whores etc

Literally how is this fucker our guy? He's everything we stand against other than his Trump support.

thats not dog shit though

JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE
JOBBY FACE
>JOBBY FACE

You deserve a (you) for that. I couldn't find it in me to touch that post.

Everyone speaks like this?

The double standards these kind of people have will never stop suprising me.

More like

>present yourself in such a way that noone will take you seriously

Wew x2

>finland
>talking shit to U.S. about being pussies

Let me know when your country does something memorable

Im saying dont go out and be autistic, tho that might be the norm for you guys so i could see how you might get that confised

kek, yet another manlet faces reality

He's not a Muslim. His family is 'Christian', which I'm assuming is more of a cultural moniker than a profession of faith, nevertheless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
this is pretty fuckin' memorable
only topped by the six--day--war

>lets shitpost online surly this is the only way to save western civilization

kill yourself

It's just more evidence that the west will never see peace until leftists are killed en masse.

That will be funny for 10 min then the hippy will go to prison for battery.

as always i am ashamed of having this flag above my posts.
fuck off

>six day war
Kike shit.

he struck again

Good the guy is a douche.

It's not a felony to throw dog shit at someone.

I bet whoever did that doesn't even know why they hate Shkreli.

t. lanklet
Being tall is meaningless if you look like a skeleton

Just to clarify, since most people fail to understand my perspective. Simply, I do not want namefags and, as someone else pointed out, tripfags, talking about muh secret hideout in public. It's bad for the health of the board for the board to become a vassal state for viral marketers, which is happening on Sup Forums with these people who can't resist bringing up Sup Forums

Loose lips sink ships.

He's actually one of the few that make it real easy to know why they hate. Choose your own adventure of reasons to hate him.

Was he a big meany on the internet?

Kind of.

Well it's still assault so someone is getting a criminal record.

Well yeah, that tweet aptly describes why Hillary lost and Dems and liberals are super butthurt right now.

Germany, pray tell us, what is the correct version?

>Don't libs always say that the right is violent bunch of hillbillies?
Not really, that meme was directed at Trump rallies specifically. Has nothing to do with the right at large, just fanatic Trump supporters and the climate Trump helped foster.

You guys are as out of touch with what liberals are actually saying as they are with you.

this was the final straw, liberals
you're no longer human to me

>liberals actually walk around with dog shit in their pockets

The general abandonment of values just to stick it to the other side is universally prevalent.

I mean shit Sup Forums will back an AG who supports civil forfeiture as long as liberals are butthurt about it.

He should replace went with gone. Nazi was right.

Who?

Hopefully there will be a rare disease in the dog shit, that will infect Shkreli.

The drug used to cure that rare disease will suddenly increase in price.

If there is any justice in the world, that is...

>believing and repeating fake news
ay ahmed

>Anonymity is the name of the game.
On Sup Forums it is. You do realize there are other websites though, right?

The amount of people on Twitter who has no idea how much good Shkreli does is astounding. They only know what the media tells them, which is absolutely nothing.

They don't know the drug is nearly 70 years old, they don't know it's losing the effect it has due to its old age, they don't know only there's only 10.000 people in the US who uses it, and they surely don't know it's the insurance companies paying for the drug.

These lefties know nothing, and it's embarrassing.

Who?

This tbf