Negro attacks white manlet and then proceeds to chase it in the hallways

Negro attacks white manlet and then proceeds to chase it in the hallways.

I'm not familiar with the American judicial system.

How many years will the black dude face for this?
krautchan.net/files/1484420197002.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=h6JDRO-LAK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None

He was called a nigger so that means he can do anything.

He was acting like a nigger.

That manlet is a disgrace to the white race though but I guess I can't blame him since he's just a product of an anti-white society.

White guy should have stood his ground instead of talking shit and running.

>He posted it again.

sure, but he was attacked first, invaded his personal space and hit him, isn't he able to shoot him under the Fourth Amendment?

>4th amendment
> the right to lynch niggers

that 5' white due was how I pretty much envision Sup Forums IRL.

If no one was hurt they would both be suspended for 5 days.

already said I'm not familiar with your judicial system, so I can't really decrypt your post

can't you hire a lawyer, get some medical examine showing you were hurt and sue him?

I mean you already have the video proving your case thanks top the black girls filming it so they can upload it on twitter to make fun of you. You can sue them too.

The school wouldn't be involved in that and the police probably wouldn't either. That would all be civil stuff.

This isn't something people would get arrested for if it happened on the streets either. If people wrestle around but don't do any damage it usually harassment or disorderly conduct, not the type of thing anyone would do years over.

>use fighting words
>runaway from fight

Pussy

WAIT TIME OUT...
HE COULD KILL HER BUT CALLING HIM A NIGGER IS MORE TERRIBLE?

I say he was a nigger and anybody who disagree is probably niggers themselves...

I still cant believe some people cant see the difference between a Black Upstanding individual and a Fucking Nigger!

But he didn't wrestle, he was hit, didn't hit back, while cameras were rolling.
Just from the law point of view, you can sue him right?

The white guy got beat up for fucking with the black guy and while on his way out he shouted "nigger" and ran like a bitch. Fucking pussy ass white people, you're nothing without "muh guns"

This. They walk around wanting to beat the shit out of the weaker whites - society has taught them that when one uses that word it's an excuse to act out their fantasy.

>nigger gets expelled for assault
>white cuck gets suspended for 1 week for provocation and foul behavior (ie saying nigger)

looks more like a lanklet

Soon the book "The TURNER Diaries" will become reality...

Which makes me both happy that it would make people wake up... But sad to think about the madness that awaits us.

I wish they tried that shit in a country still inhabited by men, you're a fucking disgrace

4th ammendment is protection against unwarranted searches or seizures.

sadly, we have no amendment which says we have the right to defend ourselves when attacked

white kid is a fucking pussy

Talk shit get hit.

If hes acting like a nig, call it like you see it, but be prepared to stick up for your opinion.

In American society if a white guy says nigger, its perfectly acceptable for black people to beat him up... but if a black guy makes a racial slur against a white guy thats cool and you shouldnt get upset.

This is because people in america get told by the media that you cant be racist if your not white.

so if someone refers to me as white people i get a free card to beat people up? you´re being double standarded racist by denying me rights to do so

see:
>people in america get told by the media that you cant be racist if your not white.

Fucking stupid ass nigger, all you want is "muh gibs". Seriously what do you jigaboos plan on doing once white people ship you all to africa and abandon you. Considering you are either unable or unwilling to produce your own homes, food, medicine, etc, there will obviously be mass starvation in Africa. This will result in a competition for access to the most easily available food, game. Only the most savage of your race will survive resulting in an even more violent negro than we see today. African safaris to view the wild live will have to wait as it will obviously be to dangerous to bring the family to view you monkeys in your natural habitat.

You can sue for anything. I can you sue you right now, for making me mad. Now, you would most likely have to pay a lot just to defend yourself. So yes, this kid could sue in civil court. You can not get blood from a turnip though, i doubt his family has much.

Yeah, but if he had the means he could get him to juvy right?

>people in america get told by the media that you cant be racist if your not white.
Actually, Let me reword that.
People in America get told by the media that you can not be racist to white people.

I mean, that's a case you can't lose.

guys guys, I made this thread clearly for the law perspective of it, don't start a fight

>juvy
Thats a pretty American term your using, Greece.
Proxyfag much?

Busted. You little naughty race baiter, you're naughty.

He says "see you in juvy" at 00:15.
Sure, juvenile hall if you prefer that term.

None since they're both Juveniles? I don't know what started the fight, but if the black kid did, then he'll get in more trouble with the school so long as the white kid never struck him back.

apparently the white kid is retarded

>literally Sup Forums the person

see you guys in juvy !

:D

JUDGING FROM THE VIDEO HE isn't retarded

and by calling him a nigger I think hes mentally stable

neet=/=mentally retarded

So he beat up a handicapped person, this case is building itself.

Whats with niggers these days chasing down retarded folk? How come they dont chase Sup Forums?

>Nigger uses the word "Nigger"
no one bats an eye
>White guy uses the word "Nigger"
Everyone loses their minds

>neet

that kid is in school

Kek
You're retarded and probably a faggot that believes in white genocide

lol

Niggers won't fight you unless they have 10 friends with them or they see a weak white manlet to bully. Get a nigger by himself and he won't do shit except take a beating while crying and begging for mercy.

???
Since when the fuck did I mention white genocide?...

They mean autistic probably, which is technically retarded I think.

A week's suspension

not to mention you're projecting

>black guy says nigga
Stands his ground
>white guy say nigger
Runs away

Really makes you think

>Aussie merely states a fact
>liberal faggot proceeds to bash due to incompatibility with fantasy world

Checks out

Belief isn't required for something that is easily proven to exist.

>You're retarded and probably a faggot that believes in something that can easily be proven to be true
What did he mean by this?

>if you don't say nigger or obongo you're a liberal
Is this trumpfag logic?

waifu

thats bullshit even if you're autistic by some wacked out standards, you're still not retarded

go into a nuthouse and you will see what a retard looks like

Feral "whites" when you mention something that doesn't exist

He'll get a full scholarship to Yale for being so brave in the face of white racism and white oppression. Fuck white people.

Isnt this considered spam?

White Americans always talk big in here but they're the most pussified cucks ever graced the planet.

RELEVANT FLAG KEK

Black guy acting violent and just reinforcing the stereotype of a nigger.

>get's called a nigger for acting like a nigger
>proceeds to act like a nigger

Nice "culture" they have there, one that promotes violence, irresponsibility and lack of self control. Get with the times and learn to be civilised fucking humans.

if America is full of beta manlets like the one in OP posts then its a lost cause for them

Thank god we dont have niggers here, shitskins are getting deported more and more

We will join the V4 and deport them shitskins

You're referring to our second Greek bro. Which is bastardized more and more by everyone

oh please the only reason they upload the video is because the nigga won I've lost count of how many niggers I've dropped over the years when I was a bouncer. They have the biggest mouth too till it's kissing the dirt.

Try fighting a black person and see how you hold up in court

kek

You don't understand. If a criminal is called a nigger, it absolves them of their crime.

ohh look INTERNET TOUGH GUY here !

you sure talk the walk !

BUT do you walk the talk ???

See, this is what happens when you place negros and whites togheter: The negros will push the white until it calls him for what he is and then the nigger will chimp out like the nigger he is.

This negro belongs in a prison cell, not in a scholl classroom. You can clearly see his predisposition to violence and criminal behaviour and know that it is but a matter of time before he is arrested for latrocide (the act of robbing someone followed by the murder of said person).

Basically, these individuals don't belong among human beings, they should be given the death penalty to prevent them from harming any more innocents.

Pic related.

>"fucking NIGGER"
>proceeds to jump over desks like an ape

Why are niggers so comical?

feel like you were trying to say something clever but went full retard.

Saying nigger is protected so the nigger is in the wrong side of the situation

>something easily proven to be objectively isn't true now because my double-digit IQ said so
Nope. That's not how it works in reality. Stay dumb, I guess.

None, blacks are massively under-punished. Simply reverse whatever the media tells you.

So you are just cucks that keep on losing?

Kek

Ha stupid fucking hick

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JDRO-LAK0
This looks like some sort of backwords carter school where the bad kids go so he might face some assault charges depending on what happened when he chased the kid, but in regular school he'd probably just get suspended

This, I thought we all understood they were sub humans that need to be treated like a violent animal we let live among us.

Like treating a retarded child, you talk down to it, you comfort it, and you give it money for programs.

You wouldn't taunt a pit bull or chimpanzee

See how one simple word channeled his inner ape

When will they learn?
>less than 6 feet
>aryan
Pick one.

None, in America it's the white ones fault.

Kinda surprised the white guy wasn't jumped by the other black people around, and judging by the excited reactions "woooo/ooooohh" and the "that nigga knocked out!" there had to be at least 3 other blacks around.

the manlet looks like a queer. he deserves the beating from the negro

1) He's a filthy manlet

2) He called him a nigger

I literally wouldn't care if the black kid murdered that waste of human space desu

The white guy should have fought back though.

Some punches in the head would be enough

it should be legal under any circumstances
its public service

Anyone that is familiar with the law, don't hesitate to reply you ignore all the commotion.

All you fucking idiots going 'hurr durr fight back'. You're going to get knocked the fuck out most likely if you're smaller. Learn jiu-jitsu, punching someone isn't going to do shit, you aren't going to get a knockout punch. Learning how to defend yourself by controlling the distance and locking your opponent down with leverage is significantly more effective. Jiu-jitsu is an almost unfair advantage in a fight, even against much larger men if you're skilled.

>OUT! HELP ME, PLEASE!
Top fucking kek. Typical Sup Forums user.

Whoa! That was uncalled for. I can't believe those trumpsters feel that comfy to do that. We gotta to oppress them.

whoa, someone has a chip on their shoulder

my Sup Forumsfu

kek

well keep in mind the nigger is most likely 2-3 years older than the white kid. niggers get held back VERY often.

that's not an excuse for the white guy being a manlet, if you look at the video, the other white guys helping the manlet out were regular sized.

lol stop now with the manlet meme only betas and coalburners fall for that nonsense, a teenager cant even really be considered a manlet since he isnt even a man. boylet? sounds too much like toilet in my opinion