Germany Should die

To all Eurofags... Especially Germans: Fuck YOU. You are all a bunch of dickless pieces of shit. If what was going on in your country happen in my country I would have started taking these sand niggers out long ago.

What are you scared of Cuckopeans? Are you that fucking selfish you filthy scum suckers?

Get yourselves together! Fight back! The time for political resolutions are long GONE...

Band together. Start a movement. Start collecting artillery.. Recruit snipers. Learn how to snipe. Make a fucking noise.

Protect your shit you fuckin pussies. America will not come save you from your own self destruction.

Shut up faggot, your country occupies Germany and literally ruined it for your Jewish overlords.

We occupy the world nigger... Deal with it.

Holy shit, checked

Alright Tyrone, settle down.

this to be quaht onest wiv ya
we are literally an american colony, and denazification was YOUR fucking idea. also why the fuck did you intervene in ww2? it was going well
lastly
>If what was going on in your country happen in my country I would have started taking these sand niggers out long ago
dont make me throw up laughing you obese person. what happens in US with niggers is far worse than whats happening here so far.
the reason it's making waves right now is because Europe isnt used to any violence. we were very sheltered until recently

They're 60% white and the white population is quickly dropping in the US. 10's of thousands of white women are raped a year in the US by nignogs. Disregard burgercuck opinions.

Morgenthau was right

Fix your country you sand nigger loving piece of dog shit. Theyre raping your women faggot. You keep making excuses for yourself and yourdemasvulized bros while Muhammad is fucking yiur mom in her fat German pussy.

>10's of thousands of white women are raped a year in the US by nignogs

And yet you fags do nothing about it. Sad! Go watch NFL and NBA with your wife so she can drool over the strong black athletes while your beer gut gets bigger you fat American slob.

calm down there, fatty.
you literally said, and I quote
>HURR DURR I EAT DOG POOPOO AND I AM NAZI HAHAHAH GAS KIKES I LIKEBLACK COCK XXDDDD
and after that you also hinted that
>should things happen in America as they are happening in Europe right now we would start race war
which, as I have pointed out, is factually wrong since things are already far WORSE in the HUE ESS of A.
so, with all the nigger and spic violence: when was the last time you were roaming the streets with you 12 gauge, putting down random niggers?
never?

thought so

>be me: ve german american..
>be a marine.
>go to Gemrany about 10 years ago .. >love germany... Come home..

> Watch Germany bend over and spread it's ass cheeks for Allah..
>hate Germany

Middle East extremists are litterally taking you over as we speak and you're still worried about America... Just end your life... You will never have a legacy.. You will never amount to anything... Enjoy watching your shitty continent getting cucked faggot.

Keep focusing on America... Slut.

many germans feel the same way.
if they say something: they lose their job.
if they do something: they lose their freedom.

there is literally nothing to be done but bend over at this point, unless you can come up with a better idea than randomly killing people openly in the streets

Kek smiles upon you this day, leaf.

>Keep focusing on America
Im not focusing on america. it was you who said that if things ever got that bad in america (which they have) you would go full racewar (which you havent).
I was merely pointing that out

If that is the solution than so be it. Fuck your jobs... It's up to germanfags to fight for their freedom.. IT IS BEING THREATEBED#!!!!!!

I want to see one of you fags start a movement... DO SOMETHING... I am watching from the sidelines and literally nothing is being done!!!!!

>I am watching from the sidelines and literally nothing is being done!!!!!
That's what the Piefke is saying, dipshit.

Niggers are a problem EVERYWHERE. Niggers are predominantly Christian... Niggers will always be a fucking weight on every society... If you knew anything about what's happening here you would know that the tide is turning and ppl are being red pilled faster than ever... More niggers are waking up every day...

We dont have no go zones... Sand niggers dont have the balls to spit on our people, rape and fuck with us out in the open... When they blow shit up in Europe sand nigger hate crumes go thru the roof.

Get a gun and start fucking doing your gotdamn duty faggots!!

Wat

>Niggers are a problem EVERYWHERE. Niggers are predominantly Christian... Niggers will always be a fucking weight on every society... If you knew anything about what's happening here you would know that the tide is turning and ppl are being red pilled faster than ever... More niggers are waking up every day...

You're a hypocrite and should zip it looking at how you live in the country that orchestrated this whole mess.

Right you don't have no go areas you have no go cities like detroit and many others
tip top cuck famalan

I do believe youre drunk. here, have some puppies.
as for starting a movement... hmmm. not sure thats so easy.

look at pegida. I would say they are completely rational and NOT right-wing at all, yet they are shouted down here as ebil nazis.
just imagine founding an actual right-wing death-squat type of group, maybe coming from football hooligan clubs or something.
it would be overrun by V-männer in no time (these are covert government operatives that infiltrate right wing organizations)

I am open to suggestions

I hope you watch the mudslime rape everyone in your life that u love faggot. >ima talk about America cuz im too >pussy to do something about my own >countries rampid sand nigger problem

cool man

>I am open to suggestions
disclaimer: of course im not asking for tips on how to start a right-wing terrorist organization.

merely asking how to effectively mount any democratic resistance in the current political climate

Why aren't you doing something about your nigger spic jew problem, user?

I dont drink. But i am sincerely fucking confused and worried about you faggots. Idk what the solution is but it's not diplomatic

Theres a guy named Trump who was just elected. Look him up.

the leaf gets it

So you made an X next to the name of a guy.

Ok, I'm sure that the Germans you encounter on here did and do the same.

>Get yourselves together! Fight back! The time for political resolutions are long GONE...
>Theres a guy named Trump who was just elected. Look him up.

That's the kind of imbecile you are, user.

Im not here to talk about me. I pull my weight... Trust me.. If I successful y lit 1 fire under one of u faggots arse today im happy with that.

Again.. You poor fucking idiot... IM TALKING ABOUT GERMANY FAGGOT. Just leave... You're worthless.

>I pull my weight... Trust me..
Why would I trust someone that's so obviously talking out of his ass?

> IM TALKING ABOUT GERMANY
Yes, and I'm explaining to you that you have no position to talk from.