">"mfw I'm against nationalism but can see my country going to shit thanks to immigrants

">"mfw I'm against nationalism but can see my country going to shit thanks to immigrants
">"mfw i realize i have to go against my own believes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=IdRxHTih-28
youtube.com/watch?list=PL72nZToGdRICr39RTDPMTpaexZNKH0_QW&v=1tDOZOW0IFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4&t=13760s
youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE&t=1596s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesnt even make sense

What's your issue with nationalism? Can't you see now that it is necessary?

>">"
lurk moar

>I'm against nationalism
Why though?

Migrants entered your country.
Migrants experienced thee weather in your country.
Migrants left your country.

Praise general winter, mate you've not got fucking problems.

UK got off pretty light too relative to fucking Germany and Sweden.

I'm proud of you, Pekka - welcome omboard!

">">""

If you see nationalism as blind allegiance to a flag, you should change that perspective.
Nationalism in a globalized world is the understanding that we are one nation among many others who all compete for our own well-being. Many of those nations could not care less about our own well-being until it negatively influences them.

Immigrants or refugees?

what the fuck are you even doing

I'm not going to deny my newfaggotry

Go to sleep little fingol, you're drunk

SPOOOOOOOOOOKS

Nobody said the redpills taste well or feel nice.
Welcome to the dark side. Only madness and death awaits you hero, but also glory and honour.

Now watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

WHY ARE ANIME GIRLS SO CUTE FUUCK!

I'm never going to swallow the redpill, I'm redpilled to a certain degree, because i find most of it ridiculous

Fucking lol.
OK, firstly look up numbers. Your country is fine. Too fucking cold. Migrants arrive and then realize that you are really white for a reason.

Secondly what the hell are your belief's and where do they come from? No really... ask yourself that. If the answers fall within the range of, because my friends, family, school, country believe X; because it feels anything; because its worked out in other places right... then consider this:
Your belief's are worthless and you don't actually KNOW, or have any raw information on, or have any reasoned philosophy for believing what you believe.

Solution? Fuck off and read some books. Then come back to pol.

I'd advise Machiavelli's the Prince, or baby's first polisci assignment.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdRxHTih-28
There's an audiobook. Question your belief's.

Watch this documentary series.

youtube.com/watch?list=PL72nZToGdRICr39RTDPMTpaexZNKH0_QW&v=1tDOZOW0IFg

Their physiology is boiled down to the most basic and idealistic elements to make them attractive.

Bra idé Sven starting off a skeptic or unwilling piller with this one. No no let me show you:
youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4&t=13760s

youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE&t=1596s

I didn´t mean that the redpill is becoming literally Hitler. I just love that video for inspiration.

Tell us what you know about so far then: Banking, Globalism, Zionism, Masons, "Illuminati", Solomon and his Temple, Jesuits, (((Best Ally))), race realism, Communism, Frankfurt School, Cultural Marxism, (((Feminism))), history, religion, spirituality.

What´s your game, girl? Tell me what´s your game.

And this, is why you fuck off and read books first.
If you know nothing, then you can be persuaded of anything. For example, if you know nothing of biology, then of course there can be 72 genders.

(((books)))

If you've not read several books on the subjects you listed that you are interested in then I pity your delusion of wisdom.

The brit has a point.

Telling young people to read books on these extremely hidden topics? I don´t mean literally hidden, but your librarian won´t exactly be open to Race Realism books by William Luther Pierce. Anti-Communism books MAYBE. What redpills exactly can books give that the internet + youtube with their huge wealth of great information can not?

I love books, but for modern people who read 1 book a year this is horrible advice.

Also: Audiobooks on YT are great.

>>
>>>

This is how it starts, you realize that to save your way of life you have to chuck the liberal values you have to the curb. Then you find out well may the nationalists/conservatives we rights about a lot of things
Then you realize your beliefs weren't really yours to begin with but rather things you only believed not to be labeled as a nationalist, racist or a Nazi
Then you see what the world is truely like and how the idiots around you are literally killing their bloodlines for the cult of diversity

That's called cognitive dissonance, you are realizing your beliefs hold no weight and are not practical. Your third eye is opening, but don't worry once it starts you can't go back. Nationalism is the only way.

>being a weeb cuck

FOAD

>I'm against nationalism
You do realize that you don't have to be a Nazi to be a nationalist, right?

You're video is fun, of course, but those days are over. The lion is dead.

Really now?

They're attractive to little boys because they're little girls. Men don't find them attractive.

You realize you can love all the races in the world and be a Nationalist?

I'm sorry if i implied anything contradicting that

Nationalists come in all shapes and sizes from all different countries

There's nationalists from Japan to the full axis of the world towards Chile.