5'10 is the me wrong tallfags

>being less than 180cm
kys amerilard

retard tier meme

this honestly

Is that Rubio or Shapiro? I can't tell manlets from one another.

Who's gonna pay for the wall?

You could have prevented this.

>being less than 190cm
kys you fat fat dwarf

Can't tell whether I should be insulted or not because I never fell for the metric jew.

>being under 6ft tall

180cm is 5'11

oh ok. fugg..

God, you Americucks really are that stupid.
Who knew?

Accorging to google
180cm=5.90551

we don't waste time on something as silly as the metric system is all. That's why we are a superpower and you are... Croatia.

>being this fucking stupid
holy shit please
kys

sometimes i wish this place didn't have flags

thought it was 6'0
guess I'm a manlet after all

10 cm = 0.1 m
100 cm = 1 m
6 inch = 0.5 ft
12 inch = 1 ft

Yeah ok, thats why Europeans are much smarter than you, you dirty NIGGER

Oh shit, almost forgot
>That's why we are a superpower and you are... Croatia.
Well of course you are, you are a mixture of every race on the planet. You attack countries in the name of 'democracy'. Your country isn't even 300 years old. You have more niggers living in your street than in whole Croatia and we're over 97% white. You have feminists, we have traditional women. You have the biggest debt in the world and there is a 10% chance that you will get killed every time you go outside.
NIGGER

>Not even 300 years old.

How does it feel to be surpassed by dumb mutt Americans?

You will never see Croatia's flag on the moon.

You're implying that you did all of that on your own
It seems like you forgot about France?
>You will never see Croatia's flag on the moon.
I better start crying now, i won't see a flag of my country on a fucking moon

>implying moon landing was not a propaganda hoax to drive the soviets bankrupt through their competition

heh.
Also
>expecting a small ass country to compete with a giant one
heh.

Calm down, Croatia. Your mad is showing.

God, every time i see trump i smile

Only the root cause for why we don't use the metric system is because we have always been that much better than everybody else. When the metric system got popular everywhere else, we had already built all of our cities and infrastructure in feet, inches, pounds and gallons per minute and found out it was too expensive to make arbitrary changes to a system that already works. For you, it's easy because your infrastructure is still shit so nobody will notice.

I think, at least. I don't really know where your country is. Is it even on the map?

Is this bait

It's not just height. If you don't live up to ANY of some roasties ridiculous standards then you are a pathetic excuse for a "man".

this

>implying moon landing was not a propaganda hoax to drive the soviets bankrupt through their competition

There's a good plan.

>Comrade Stalin, go to here fastly! Americans go on moon! How do you think, what we should do?
>Cyкa блять! Our only choice is go bankrupt across 20 years! Soviet Union is finished.

>For you, it's easy because your infrastructure is still shit so nobody will notice.
Well shit, imagine being a 25 year old Country that has been a part of a commie country that had to fight for its independence.
>I think, at least. I don't really know where your country is. Is it even on the map?
I don't blame you, since your education is as good as European education a 100 years ago

Delet this photograph.

Eastern Europe is like Africa. Countries get overthrown and renamed every week. I am too busy to keep track of which white niggers are in power today.

Jesus fucking Christ... Croatia isn't even in Eastern Europe you retarded piece of shit.
I seriously can't tell if you're just taking the piss or you're actually a NIGGER

Well they definitely started spending more on space research, probably also out of fear that the americans might weaponize their space crafts.
It helped driving them bankrupt for sure.

Wow, it's a huge shill flag circlejerk in here. What are you all sliding?

manlets are the dindus of height

That was because they tried (successfully kind of) to make a manned spy satellite. America also tried it but nixed the project when they figured out how to implement unmanned spy satellites.

>tfw 179cm