ENCOURAGE YOUR DAUGHTER TO DATE BLACKS

All white folks got to do is this.
Encourage your daughters to date black men.
The reason white girls have started to lust for black men is because their parent's have forbid them to do it. Forbidden love is always a fetish. Kucking, cheating, incest, pedophilia, and s&m all stem from the idea of a forbidden sexual relationship. Interracial relationships have become a fetish because they were always seen as forbidden.
Ironically teaching your daughter that it's okay to date outside her race may be the solution to the rampant race-mixing going on nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reverse psychology meme

By sex, they mean most white women want to peg black guys in the ass with a big strapon because black guys make the best sissy sub bois.

just pay a nigger/refugee to rape them
after that they will be scared just being around black people

Yeah but if I somehow managed to produce a daughter and told her to date blacks she would rebel and do the opposite and only go with white guys. Teenagers, heh.

that twitter account is run by some low iq nigger
the only women that want to fuck blacks are fucked up because they never had a father figure

HOYL SHIT FINALLY POL GOT BTFOO WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK COCK!

>according to a (((study)))

did that doll really come with the nigglet?

I'm sure this is a real (((study))) not at all biased or made for pure propaganda. I'm so sick of these fucking kikes.

Or just have multiple kids and disown any racetraitors.

scoopry is like a canadian the onion btw

I wish I was a white woman, so I can have sex with black men.

I don't know I just found it on google images to demonstrate the complete fantasy white girl black man dating is. All the white girls I know have white babys.

>niggers
>bulgaria
you aren't even trying f4m

>ask women is they would have sex with a black man
>fear of looking rascist causes them to say yes
>it's not like they actually have to follow through
>and besides, its lol why not
WHITE KEKS BTFO BLACKBOTS WIN AGAIN HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPETE?

I am willing to travel.

Check'd and nice argument.

It's a shame black chicks are even too ugly for whites to rape, then the shoe could be on the other foot

LMAO this. I want to see the face of my father when I bring in Tyrone and kiss him infront of his face! No homo though

you would get gangraped and killed by arabs before you ever reached any nigger country
thanks senpai

Is that Anthony Kiedis?

nymphomaniac is the most Sup Forums kino there is.

can i save that rich ?

Acclrding to a study, a statement sounds 90% more believable if it's preceded with "according to study" and contains percentage data.

>according to study

kek

pic is the supposedly study
Rutgers isn't in New Rochelle and New Rochelle isn't in New Jersey…
"Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University" doesn't exist
Literally fake news

87% of white women will fuck anything that moves, and that's lowballing it. It's not so much that they want to fuck blacks as that they'll fuck literally anone.

>All white folks got to do is this.
>Encourage your daughters to date black men.
Any country that does this is fated to become Brazil number 2.

Seriously, don't fucking do it!

It's funny because online dating data (which is much more accurate than IRL dating since you don't have to fake politeness) found that white women were the least likely to date outside of their race of all women with black women most likely,

Shush now, she'll pay eventually

This study doesn't exist also, both are a hoax from the site 18karatreggae

nothing to do with the "forbidden" shit.
Its because white men are being protrayed as pretty and femanine now. How often do you see an alpha white male like you did 20 years ago. Mean while the Ooga booga's are cycling in and out of jail and working out. Women will see this as alphaness and want a piece.

"The success of Peter Hoeg's The Woman and the Ape indicates that sex with an animal is today's predominant form of the fantasy of full sexual relationship, and it is crucial that this animal is as a rule male: in contrast to cyborg-sex fantasy, in which the cyborg is, as a rule, a woman (Blade Runner) - that is, in which the fantasy is that of Woman-Machine - the animal is a male ape copulating with a human woman, and fully satisfying her. Does this not materialize two standard common daydreams: that of a woman who wants a strong animal partner, a potent 'beast', not a hysterical impotent weakling; and that of a man who wants his female partner to be a perfectly programmed 'doll' who fulfils all his wishes, not a living being? What we should do in order to penetrate the underlying 'fundamental fantasy' is to stage these two fantasies together: to confront ourselves with the unbearable ideal couple of a male ape copulating with a female cyborg, the fantasmatic support of the 'normal' couple of a man and woman copulating."

kek, i got banned for posting this webm once. worth it though.

True, but the same goes for black women with white men. I don't know why I come here.

why is whitey so obsessed??
pure dindu gold:
www .lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1071391-quot-Studies-quot-show-majority-of-white-women-and-men-fantasize-about-having-sex-with-black-people

Jamal, you stole my brothers computer, give it back

Hmmm

Dated dated a girl who fucked a black guy once. She said she just felt like doing it after she broke up with her ex. It was her only casual hook up ever, so I was suspicious.

Then one time she told me "if I weren't dating you I would have loved bringing home a black guy to meet my dad" when talking about her dad's racism.

Her parents were also divorced and the mom cheated on the dad multiple times. He found out after the divorce.

Wtf guys, why are girls so easily influenced? Oh my dad is racist and he didn't spoil me, better fuck a black guy.

This "white women love black men" meme is retarded and needs to end. White women do not want to fuck niggers. At all.

Ok show me the study and I tell you if it's representative or not.

spot the romanian infiltrator gents

>encouraging your daughter to increase greatly the risk of communicable disease

it's literally fake news bud. look at the other shit they have on their twitter too:

>60 KKK Members Commit Suicide After >Learning Harriet Tubman Will Be on $20 Bill.

Women are not full humans.

Forever children

Why do niggers always get the best white girls?

What the fuck

wtf is this condition

Black cocks = sex toys

It's no different to having sex with an aniimal really.

The bends

ah more reasons to never fuck around with independent strong women