>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments Jan15
>SAA offensive in western Palymra started
>Rebels green bussed from Wadi Barada
>Russia invites Trump administration to Syria talks
>SAA advances in E Ghouta, now storming Tal Ferzat
>Russian trained ‘5th Legion’ arrives in west Palmyra
>SAA warns Israel it will respond after Mezzeh military airport bombed near Damascus
>engineers entered ayn al-fijah to fix water supply line to Damascus
>SAA send large reinforcements to Kuweires
>Over 530 jihadis killed, 133 villages liberated in 2nd phase of Kurdish-led Raqqa campaign
>turkish attempt to flank al-bab from eastern direction failed,IS retook Seflaniyeh
>Government forces have now fully captured Bassemah
>Iraqi forces enter Mosul University
>Saudi-backed mercenaries have Yemeni forces, Houthis on the retreat

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
youtu.be/JZkmMsfo-3A
dailymotion.com/video/x56aao0_shoukoku-no-altair-pv_tv
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-questions-un-lack-of-humanitarian-assistance-in-aleppo/
dw.com/en/serbia-sends-provocative-train-to-kosovo/a-37133573
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4119694/Serbia-sends-train-Kosovo-north-despite-Pristina-protest.html
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/serbia-sends-train-kosovo-north-pristina-protest-44775674
businessinsider.com/tillerson-isis-plan-2017-1
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/01/turkey-syria-return-to-aleppo-squandering-legacy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-id_x6Fh3c
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
humanitarianresponse.info/system/files/documents/files/aleppo_sitrep_13.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFsP6lOxQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

S O O N
O
O
N

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Soldier met family after 5 years
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss

>Assad visits monastery for Christmas
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

daily reminder that medvedev should get arrested on november 7th

SAAnime!

thats the first average looking girl you posted so far. All the other looked like rats

my template keeps switching back... well fuck

>New SOUTHFRONT Jan13
youtu.be/JZkmMsfo-3A

>tfw she almost looks like my mother in her youth
A...are my mothers family kikes? A... am i a kike?

>second biggest nato army
>successor of the ottoman empire
>army is ready to sacrifice for their führer
what kind of high tech state of the art war tactics are used here

>flag
That would explain a lot of things

ask her right now! we need answers! BUT i do wonder if your dad is your dad now

probably.

NOBODY CAN HUMILIATE TURKISH ARMY ! TURKEY IS IN TOP 5 ARMY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD... WAKE UP STIPIDS... WHO THE FUCK IS ISIS ? YOU MAKE ME LAUGH :) ISIS IS FUCKED UP .... GREAT TURKISH ARMY FUCKED UP ISIS... AND COMING MORE... WAIT ISIS BITCHES.... CONGRATS TURKISH ARMY...

now i understand the ""swedish"" hates me

This just looks like the result of a paradox game

is the SAA letting SDF take on ISIS so that when the SAA and SDF fight the SDF are weaker? What's going on

ONLY REASON AL BAB IS NOT CONQUER IS BECAUSE TACTIC REASON!!! AND BECUSE KURDS TERRRORIST THREAT... WHY USA SUPPORT KURD & ISIS? TURKEY DONT NOT CARE, WE WILL FUCK KURDS ISIS TERRORISTS...

Contrary to popular belief, all anons doesn't live in their mothers basement. I'll be sure to bring it up though. Must be some proto-kikery though since we have traced our family back to the 1600's.

Maybe the time is nigh for me to ship myself to Israel and bang IDF-qts.

So guys heard Onur aka "Ottoman When?" has thing for pretty boys, then he should be glad to know that there is going to be anime about Ottoman fuccbois that is gonna air in 2017.
dailymotion.com/video/x56aao0_shoukoku-no-altair-pv_tv

proto... surely you menar crypto?

explains a lot! The ones our kike expat from africa posts are pretty low tier haha

Fighting ISIS makes SDF stronger if anything and gets them more weapons and international recognition.

SAA and SDF effectively have a stance of neutrality towards each other

SAA has its hands full with other stuff. IS is of secondary importance.

Russia questions UN lack of humanitarian assistance in Aleppo

in Aleppo from international organization, though the city has been liberated from militants for a month already, spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Major General Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"Surprisingly, after the period of super-close attention to Aleppo from international organizations, involved in humanitarian demining, a month later there are no initiatives to offer assistance to the people in that city," he said. "Is the UN authority on demining and the Geneva international center for humanitarian demining aware of the fact working in Aleppo since mid-December does not risk lives, and all roads to the city are absolutely free and safe? They do know, for sure."

This is also well known to UNISEF representatives and to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, which are the UN key bodies for assistance to children and adults, who suffer from military actions, he added.

"It gives the impression that many international organizations, which earlier as if were ‘breaking through’ with humanitarian assistance to seized Aleppo, now that the city is recaptured have all of a sudden lost any interest to it along with the desire to offer assistance," the defense ministry’s spokesman said.

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-questions-un-lack-of-humanitarian-assistance-in-aleppo/

Ah yes, much like the dragonborn in skyrim, by chance i learn that i am a chosen one. Time to abuse my newly gained powers.

thanks lads

I like this!

>UN lack of humanitarian assistance in Aleppo

This one really made me think. UN is known as a cuck spineless organization that is know for sending aid to a complete fucking terrorist scum because "HUR DUR THIS IS HUMANE, MUH WESTERN VALUES"

And i was always like "fucking UN shits because of your food n meds supply to rebels more SAA will die"

But lately we wound one that they are pretty much similar to "White Helmets" and not "Helping everyone even terrorists" but "Giving help only to terrorists"

>After they cant shill about muh East Aleppo moderate terrorists anymore, nobody cares about Aleppo
WOW, what a surprise! Itd be disgusting if it werent so utterly predictable.

I stand with Israel

Fuck sake.

Do you think SDF would've taken Al Bab by now if the Turks hadn't invaded, or at least be far more along in the process than Euphrates Shield are now?

lmao is this legit

But lately we found out*
quickfix

top kek

yeah

dw.com/en/serbia-sends-provocative-train-to-kosovo/a-37133573

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4119694/Serbia-sends-train-Kosovo-north-despite-Pristina-protest.html

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/serbia-sends-train-kosovo-north-pristina-protest-44775674

probably :DDD

pretty much! Did you read about the fighting inside africa where UN is present and people say that UN soldiers rape and cause havoc

had to turn back, albanians mined the fucking railroad

/Sg/ bombs every one when is the next raid ?

ahaha let this be real bls

I didnt, but yeah in Africa anything can happen.

man the bred is autistic blabber by albos you can belive it its shit dont go there .

this was the inside! Well played serbia!

pity

Forgot picture

yup, they even put it on kikebook

>swede sees a nordic jew
>worries that he is part jew
Relax, Sven. There are white Middle Easterners, but nobody native to the Middle East is THIS white.

kek

just give the SDF heavy weapons bitch

Wait... aren't the ruskies already demining the city?

Also, did Assad's government even request any aid for Aleppo from the UN?

archive or copy paste some goodies.

they cant . turkey and Iraqi wont let them and they cant air drop them

Just give them to the Arab components of the SDF like Jaysh al Thuwar and tell Turkey fuck off if they get butthurt

lol, fuck off k*rdshit

t. Mehmet Mehmetoglü

>Arab components
no one buys that sorry like i said you can physically deliver them to the SDF. And arabs are not that stupid

businessinsider.com/tillerson-isis-plan-2017-1

There's thousands of Arabs in the SDF m8.

Does the SAA actually deploy any of the shit they seize from milishits or do they lock it up/scrap it?

i did not say that there is none but you go tell that to roach he will flip out. Plus you cant realy garatee turkey syria and Iraqi that you wont use them agents them that is the problem

Assad must go he said! Does he not know of the curse? it would be a pity if something happen to him SOON

On a more serious note, the rebels said that they want the SAA to be neutral in case Assad will "step down" ... who are they kidding? Kerry said he has seen ISIS growing and Assad being weaker and weaker and they didnu nuffin, they would have let isis take control and just deal with them after

is this lib shit plan or ?

no it's the pentagon, nothing changes just because you get a new prez

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>deal with them after
smells like some other place that they visited

>Russian soldiers were suspicious of us. One of them who heard us speaking Turkish came over to ask if we are Turks. He turned out to be an Azerbaijani Turk from the Russian Republic of Dagestan. The soldier with him was Chechen. We thus found out that the Russian military police sent to Aleppo were mostly Chechen. All 250 of them were said to be loyal to Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov.
>My knowledge of the Caucasus facilitated my conversations with him. I asked him, “Ah, you were serving under Shamil Basayev.” He panicked and signaled me to shut up.

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/01/turkey-syria-return-to-aleppo-squandering-legacy.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-id_x6Fh3c

>Old City: Did the Mongols return?

(((wesley clark))) killed christians in serbia

>implying you wouldn't go to Israel to save those women from evil terrorists
How does the cock taste?

but israel is the one who support evil terrorists
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

>nothing
Well thats just inaccurate

Im personally not expecting the USA and all their institutions to suddenly flip geopolitically or some shit,

But actually the US administration has at least SOME control over the Pentagon, a better example for something that wont change is the CIA

>being this fucking thirsty for pussy
is that way, user. If they want saving they can save themselves.

What are you doing in America, rabbi?

>muh no aid from UN

humanitarianresponse.info/system/files/documents/files/aleppo_sitrep_13.pdf

Why is everyone here against the moderate rebels winning? If its the will of the people it should be done.

The problem is that the people do not like the rebels

clark tells her our allies are supporting these psychos and the dumb bitch just wants him to say radical islam

I want the ones who are capable of victory to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBFsP6lOxQA
>white people

>loyal to Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov.
>I asked him, “Ah, you were serving under Shamil Basayev

Fucking lold, i dont know if there is a better way to insult chechen and provoke him to kill you.

Whole story sounds like science fiction tho

nice meme pham

>They're Arab Spring Freedom Fighters
>THEY ARE TERRORISTS
wow I can tell you understand the Syrian conflict so well OP it's not like there are multiple factions or anything with the US supporting Arab Spring Freedom Fighters while an entirely separate faction, at war with both the State and the other factions, are terrorists.
>Sup Forums gets worked up over something without having a fucking clue about it
business as usual I see

Ottomanime

>dem watermarks

Sup Forums loves cucks. And Assas is a cuck. Hence why fat fucks here in /sg/ support Assad the dictator

also

SOON
O
O
N

I am just saying that clearly the Syrian people do not want secular governance. So either the moderates or ISIS should win. And unlike ISIS the moderates don't behead people or use violent coercion.

I knew there was a reason why I saved this

go ahead explain to me the yemeni situation and where US stands on the freedom fighters from there and why