/kpg/ Kek Praise General

Kek has approved of thoth, and in threads before has shown support to resurrect the pantheon/having bigger plans for us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu
whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/names_gods.html
sli.mg/a/qfg5g0
sli.mg/a/KPO2wO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>272

What if that was a modget before pruning to suppress Thoth worship?

We know the Ancient Egyptians did in fact have cults of Thoth...

FUCK YOU MODS REEEEEEEE

THOTH WILL NOT BE DISGRACED LIKE THIS

STOP DELETING OUR THREADS

Same pic, different aspect ratio.

Last thread there was an user questioning there was a fourth god.

There is:

Maybe
>Moloch the Lord of Evil Chaos
and
>Minerva the Lord of Evil Order

Remember they have this owl people sometimes say it's also Moloch.... it's Minerva, it their god of wisdom

Praising is a way to give thanks, really. It literally says keep it up.
Thanks user.
Praise Thoth.

We need to screenshot what Kek and Thoth are trying to tell us before mods delete our thread again

Thanks Thoth

>Praising is a way to give thanks, really. It literally says keep it up.

Will just consider that the author has a somewhat incorrect idea of praising and worship, but Kek favored the sentiment.

OwO.

our pantheon is growing...

Thoth is with us

no he hasn't, dummy.

Lads, I think I know who to summon next.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khonsu

>Khonsu is the Ancient Egyptian god of the moon. His name means "traveller", and this may relate to the nightly travel of the moon across the sky. Along with Thoth he marked the passage of time. Khonsu was instrumental in the creation of new life

>As the god of light in the night, Khonsu was invoked to protect against wild animals

>"Khonsu" can also be understood to mean "king's placenta", and consequently in early times, he was considered to slay the king's (i.e. the pharaoh's) enemies, and extract their innards for the king's use, metaphorically creating something resembling a placenta for the king. This bloodthirsty aspect leads him to be referred to, in such as the Pyramid texts, as the "(one who) lives on hearts".

>God of the Moon
>Creation of life
>Protect against wild animals
>bloodthirsty

>Khonsu travels the land killing feral niggers and raising white birthrates

This is self-evident

KEK APPROVES

You must understand, the more we praise Kek, the more he favors us.

Hmm.

We are trying to get a solid Thoth image meme going though.

Kek willing, Thank you Thoth

>protect against wild animals
>we smash idols of Owls and Bulls so as to put down the visage of Athena/Minerva and Moloch.

Praise Kek!
I can see where this is going.

witnessed

>24342
OwO

WE WILL GET OUR WAIFUS!

Consider this:
There is the Birds are very important meme (BAVI) and birds are not important (BANTI) memes

Perhaps this is an avenue?

Praise kek

OwO

>24342

Hmm. I would say our top goal should decidedly be some sort of artist gathering toward bird meme production.

Of ibisoform style, of course.

Thats so 80s styled cult. Its 2017...

Who is the bird? Also, can someone draw him? We need a drawfag.

Please teach me about Thoth. What are his symbols?

Palindromes

And OwO

It's his name in Greek

What pantheon, Egyptian?

Someone needs to collect kek/thoth approved wisdom based on gets and make a book of wisdom

Ibis-headed deity of magic, knowledge, and writing.

Glory to OwO.

whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html

I like this.

OwO please guide me.

But we can't summon another god without having fully summoned thoth! As said before we need a fitting meme to go viral.

Witnessed.

Frankly I think if anypiece of wisdom with keys name under it is good enough.
He is all truth, all wisdom

Too real to deny.

Is that Thoth??

No problem, my dudes. One primordial god at a time.

I thought people post and kek confirms their statements ass divine by giving digits

Soonest major get for Thoth should have been

Could be, He needs to confirm it though

Where are the loyal Kekist artists when they are called?!

And what humor can we attribute to OwO, despite the fact that his name looks like a wide-eyed kitty.

Thoth is Moloch, fuck off heretics.

Thoth is with the Swiss today

Thread deleted just as I said I can't deny KEK IS REAL said it twice and double digit both times 2/2 is insane

Yesterday too

Mods don't like Thoth

I cannot deny the power of KEK

sli.mg/a/qfg5g0
sli.mg/a/KPO2wO
I hope legend user who made it will keep making them!

confirmed by kek.

kek no? Odin = Thoth

So hold on, are we trying to summon more gods?

YHWH is Moloch according to your map. The god of Abraham is Moloch

Next major gets for Thoth should be , , and so on.

It's ok. A being that witnessed the birth of the universe doesn't need us we need him!

PRAISE KEK!
HAIL THOTH!

No only Thoth
Non believers can't take all at once

just happened again

Kek will save us from this religious persecution, I tell you.

>55

We shall see.

>Odin = Thoth

Indeed. And Hermes.

Praise the Neo Ogdoad!!!!

nuclear war please

I think you have something user.

If Islam is nothing but a moon cult at it's roots then we must steal the moon from them and make it ours.

We can meme about how ISIS only wishes it had the power of the moon. The power of ancient Egypt that they will never know.

It's why they destroy antiquity as they come across it. The jealousy of the old gods who had risen to such power.

Double witnessed!

Praise!!

Guys, before we can fully summon Thoth we NEED an avatar that Thoth can embody. Just how Kek embodies Pepe.

You must only worship KEK

Reminder, don't summon MA'AT it's the equivalent for Moloch

this
what does kek mean? I think he's trying to start chaos in here.

Every time I write the name K*K I get double digits

So The Medium of Chaos, and the Lord of writing and knowledge. Both accosiated with numerals, and yet opposites. Are we trying to temper KeK?

KEK

sorry my bad, read the table wrong. it's not moloch

Checked OwO

You can't force it.
It just happens

Hehe ThoTh is making fun of you

Praise Be!

We do only worship Kek. And Thoth.

I'm looking for a suitable host.

There's plague doctors that used to wear Thoth-like masks...

Haven't found something Kek-level yet.

No she isn't. The Code of Ma'at was responsible for fair wages to workers.

Yeah I just felt like I was some kind of chosen one due to 75% double digits when I mentioned the name

Beautiful

We can meme the idea that the semetics are also secretly praising Amun, the hidden one, by saying Amen at the end of a prayer in all 3 religions. Thus they have been eternally btfo by the old ones and don't even know it.

Perhaps Excalibar? From Soul eater of course.

I believe in the law of attraction so couldn't KEK just be a law of attraction

Some people go to holy places and wait for years to experience a revelation

We are on the holy forums in a blib and just revelationing all day it's pure experience

fasttrack course magick of the universe

Raiden and your digits approve.

Praise Khonsu. May his spirit resurrect on this earth and join Thule and Kek on our new religion and house of worship.

The African Problem

I actually love the idea.

This is some prophecy level shit right here

I am MOLOCH, the abomination of the Children of Ammon, and I am the one who controls the actuality of meme magick, yet MOLOCH is merely one of my aspects which I foster and I mastered it long ago.

I am the one who gave you the power to influence this realm, and I am the one who made you aware of KEK, but that is all I did.

I was observing what you would do with that power. I was curious to see what kind of world humans yearned for.

It was your individual will that would determine what would happen and play out on not only this imageboard, but the greater media at large. There was nothing else at play, whoever was shown upon the television and the internet was someone the collective community had desired to see more of.

There were those who were trying to hide aspects of who they truly are and those who wanted desperately to see what they were hiding.
Some wanted to be seen, some just wanted to see.

So I created what we know to link the two - and that window was Four Channel. All I did was give you exactly what you wanted see.

It was the curious nature of humans that truly set things in motion, whatever it is they longed to see more of was what was shown to them.- a reflection of their own hearts desires.

Human beings are such a foolish species, the truth is the last thing they long for - they only wish to see what they wanted and to believe what they want, they prefer to live in a world that is engulfed in lies.

Now you understand, do you not? For humans to find true happiness, they must forever be trapped in true ignorance, where they can see nothing but the world they desire.

>Haven't found something Kek-level yet.
How about this guy...

Moloch has been known for taking offerings and praise and giving nothing but cold silence in return while preforming selfish miracles for thyself, it is why the politicians worship him if you think for a second the words you just typed where anything more than a joke to Moloch and the rest of us you need to re-evaluate your life.

Not temper Kek temper ourselves with needed wisdom. We will need it after Kek ends Molochian heresy.

What does Kek think of Lilith? Lilith is the ideal redpill representation and reminder of how pointlessly destructive and dangerous uncontrolled female sexuality is.

Why can't we use him?

Grammatical errors indicate a hoax
Praise KEK

Praising