Europe HATE Thread

Now that europeans are about to kill each other by the millions over some petty 400km2 shithole, remind me again why are they civilized.

>can't spend 100 years without chimping out and killing 16 million of their own people over nothing
>has started more wars than all other continents combined and still call americans violent
>when they are not warring, they are prepping conditions for massive civil war in their own continent and over the world (communism, refugee crisis, nazism, etc)

When will people wake up to the fact that the white european man is the true 'Nigger' of the world?

Mata-te índio de merda filho duma puta

What have you done with Sweden you monkey?

Why do some of fellow countrymen love to fuck transsexuals?

At least some of you are okay

Shut up, Joaquim.

Go become relevant.

You have done that to yourself.

Also, let me rant about Sweden.

>roman times
>swedes are fucking barbarians raping and pillaging everything into oblivion and destroying thousands of years of civilization
>medieval times
>swedes stay the same
>modern times
>sweden decides to become protestant just so it has an excuse to stay the same and get in germanic wars to capture territory
>modern times
>countries industrialize and become too strong for sweden
>suddenly swedes become cuck
>invite men who will pillage and rape everything for them in the future

Can you give me a fucking reason to care that your country is turning into Somalia? In my book, it has always been like Africa of Europe.

Europe should be destroyed my south American brother

Man, look how fucking huge we used to be

Your shithole of a country is only "relevant" because of Joaquim. Shut the fuck up, you disgusting nigger, índio filho da puta.

Hahahaha.

I wish dad was Britain.

Britain comes to a place and it becomes Australia and USA.

Portugal comes to a place and it becomes Angola and Brazil.

You guys are as subhuman as we are. But we have the humility to admit it.

Europoors are just in denial.

if you want nigger just get in estonia, they´re literally selling drug stuff, knives, weed bongs and the area looks poor as fuck. no multiculturalism tho just very russian and post-nuclear old ghetto structures.

Also Sweden´s Malmö is almost like a fucking warzone with immigrants ruining lives for everyone and killing&raping underage boys.

t. 100$ per month

They should at least allow Liberland to be an independent nation.

>tfw you'll never legally own a SBR and join a small neighbourhood militia

Some times I wish we were a bit more American over here

Portugal on suicide watch

It's funny how you want your ancestors to still get raped and slaughtered by another European people.

And yes, we should have killed all you índios and every single nigger down there in Africa, but oh well. We'll deal with that someday.

It's weird how white people have such a boner over killing other white people

95% of the internet does not even allow to trashtalk niggers but allow you to tlak shit about whites

Racist nazis like people from Sup Forums are always the exception, not the rule

Sup Forums gets much funnier when BRs are awake

Drunk German here.
>implying you monkeys can survive hundreds of years of war

>Australia and USA
>USA
>50%
>Australia
>A fucking penal colony

Deny you don't love traps you faggot

Where are the trannies or the trannie-lovers that we left in Angola or Mozambique?

And someone from a favela calling me Yuropoor...

Chegou o paneleiro que fala que nordestinos não são humanos no mar de mijo.

huehuehue

>Britain sends its worst scoundrel to Australia
>they still turn out better than Portugal

>I wish dad was britain
>dad

Wow cringed hard

That only proves the worst whites are better than the best of índios and niggers.

Só te enterras.

Who are the cryptojews? I'll take redpills for 500, Alex.

its a thing that tends to happen when every major world power worth mentioning its European or of European descent. perhaps one day you will know what its like... oh who am i kidding, you probably wont

Based. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

You are triggered because your country is more poor then brazil, Joaquim?

city people all voted hillary. rural people all voted drumpf

Tell me about it

And yet, India and Jamaica are still shit.
It had nothing to do with who's the colonizer, shitpostinho.
It's just the median IQ of the colony's population.

Is the southern cone, may i add, the future pinacle of civilization and the savior of the white race?

This. Donald Trump is not my president.

Juaquniho, what if we decide to come over there, slap you, steal all your big ass fit women, and leave you to mix with argentinians. Then you are fucked.

You poke you get punished.

Europe was the centre of the world, of course that's where shit was going to go down.

I don't expect a Brazilian to understand, if there was a massive conflict in your country it wouldnt matter, nothing left to ruin

How's the Favela?

FPBP

I don't know how to respond. One the one hand, compliments.
On the other hand, Portugal is oldest ally, and if a monkey covered in shit thinks you look good maybe that's a bad thing

>Implying war is bad
We need another big war in Europe. Kill off the dregs

Nasty PussyMan

>Brazil

Literally the only reason ISIS didn't bomb your olymics is because they all died of Zika and favela gangs

>Top memeblaster

>It all began with the forging of the Great Colonies.
>Three were given to the French; dirtiest, cuntiest and faggiest of all nations.
>Seven, to the English, great bastards and cucksmen of the muslim halls.
>And nine, nine colonies were gifted to the race of Spaniards, who above all else desire clay.
>For within these colonies was bound the strength and the will to govern over each of the native American races.
>But they were all of them deceived, for another colony was founded.
>In the land of Portugal, in the fires of Mount Pico, the Dark Lord Dom Joăo III forged in secret, a master colony, to ruin all others.
>And into this colony he poured all his criminals, his nigger slaves, and his will to dominate all life in South America.
>The one colony to rule them all!
>One by one, the free peoples of South America fell to the power of the Colony.
>But there were some who resisted.
>A last alliance of colonial nations and conquistadors marched against the armies of Brazil, and in the very rainforests of Amazon, they fought for the freedom of South America.
>Victory was near.
>But the power of the colony could not be undone.
>It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that Eduardo Campos, son of the opposition, took up his party's indictment.
>Dilma, enemy of the free peoples of South America, was defeated.
>The rule passed to the Brazilian people, who had this one chance to end their country's evil from spreading all over the land.
>But the hearts of Brazilians are easily corrupted. And the colony has a will of its own.
>Brazil betrayed it's citizens, to their loss in the FIFA world cup.
>And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.
>Until, when chance came it ensnared a new ruler.
>The colony passed to vice president Michel Temer, who took it deep into debt to fund the Rio Olypics.
>And there, the debts consumed him.

EDGY DONGWEEABOO

Wrong. I'm triggered because you're a fucking índio. And what does it matter if Brazil is richer than us if you can barely walk in the streets there? If Brazil is so good then why do your women prefer to be whores here? Why do your people desperately want to come here?

Secundado.

Incredible Ballsack-Expander