Postal 2
Grezzo 2

Warhammer.

Darkest Hour and most ww1/ww2 grand strategy games really

Ark is pretty fun

No it's not approved.

Is this game propaganda?

>Grezzo 2

Fucking kek, how do you even know about that game? It's literally filled with italian memes and blasphemy.

Victoria 2

You can retake Constantinople and enslave africa.

Frogger

Any Paradox Grand Strategy game really

Any game from the souls series. Japs are pretty based.

grezzo 2 is a pretty well known doom mod
"the most offensive game everrrrr!!!!!!!!!" is every youtube video for it

I spend too much time on DH. Any mods for removing undesirables?

>Wolfenstein
Literally the most bluepilled game.

>Play as a Jew
>Kill nazis with your multicultural resistance group
>Nazis only won the war because they stole advanced Jewish technology

Used to play a lot of "old" FPS like Doom, Duke Nukem, Blood, Heretic etc. Various wads and mods. So...accident
This game is basically a big fucking mod. And must be at least top-5 the most fucked up vidya existing

wolfenstein

its weird. You only play one mission where you are black, and the rest of the game is just ww1, no real SJW stuff. It really felt that blacks were put there to pander to politically correct faggots who wont play the game anyways.

Age of Empires

KAISERREICH!

EU IV

The ad campaign was red pilled as fuck

Persona is literally meme magick the game.

I seriously recommend anyone here to play 3 and 4. (or 2 if you're hardcore)

youtube.com/watch?v=PrlKm4fgQKo

Arma 3

Squad

/thread

Yeah, but I think that foreigners cannot fully understand every reference in the game. It's filled with trashy italian celebrities and references, I guess you can only get the blasphemous part of it.

>muh buzzwords

Been playing Destiny a lot, seems kind of redpilled

>Crusade against hordes of aliens in the name of your big ball God

Yeah, fucked up in a good way, though!

>wolfenstein
>looks at flag

Is there any non left wing san francisco tier fag video game personalities? Fucking ever podcast its like le 2016 was le worst XD. Can't fucking stand it, anyone have any suggestions?

Brutal Doom

L.A. Noire - larp as a detective in the glory days of the usa, being up degenerates, arrest "Negros" who are all addicted to drugs, and literally take down the Jewish mafia

Red Orchestra 2 - Play in 64 man battles in Stalingrad. No bias, can change voices to all native language. Realistic damage model so you can blast commies in one shot with your trusty rifle. Players like to larp as soldiers too

Dark souls 3
>kill a bunch of degenerates who refuse to keep the world from going dark
Yhorm was the only questionable boss because of Siegward

You can literally commit genocide in EU4, kill every single abbo you find in the Americas, and even a large amount of native Africans during colonization.

Paradox games in general are fairly Sup Forums-tier.

I just realised that on the pic the swastikas have been removed from the armbands

Nah, Project Brutality's better.

Eu4
It's basically "woo Europe, fuck brown people" the game

Been thinking of checking it out for a while now, but can it be so much better? Brutal doom is pretty damn awesome

Destiny came off weird for me, something didn't seem right

Anyone played carmageddon back in the day?

Total war:attila,Rome 2, shogun 2.

Not really red pill but red pill people can play them.
Darkest dungeon is pretty cool too.

halo

you genocide whole species of space muslims

Yes.

company of heroes

Numpad masterrace reporting in

Castlevania sotn

only the demo

Blazkowitz is not a jew, he's a polish American, but other than that yeah. It was a fun game though but I don't know why they followed it up with a prequel which nobody wanted.

>death camp tycoon game

what's its name again ?

How has nobody mentioned Civilization yet?

I used to think that Beyond Earth had passed through a politically correct filter until I got backstabbed by the nigger faction a few times. Said faction's main advantage is breeding like flies too.
Also the not-Merkel leader of the not-germans makes a few stealthy positive comments about multiculturalism.
And at the highest difficulty everyone is a total cunt who wants to murder you and steal your land. Nigs, slanties, strong women, you name it.
Try it, but don't spend a red cent on it.

The UFO: Afterblank series on the other hand is worth some money.

>UFO:Aftermath

Space immigrants kill the majority of the human population and try to make themselves at home. Kinda like normal immigrants.

>UFO: Aftershock

You fight space immigrants and a cult of human race traitors that revere them. Much like immigrants and leftists.

>UFO: Afterlight

This time you are a space immigrant to mars. The difference is that you are engaged in a four way race war, and can opt to work with and coexist peacefully with the locals rather than be a fucking burden and a parasite like irl refugees.

>Hatred.
>Postal
>True Love 95
>Victoria 2
>Medieval Total War
>Mount and Blade: Warband
>Chivalry

Tropico.

Runescape

Literally any game that Germany port turned into a robotic war

>cotton fields

Touhou. It teaches Philosophy

Only true Carmageddon veterans get the reference. The fear factory soundtrack fit that game so good

Rare

Overwatch is the true redpill. No one can understand the mental anguish that game puts me through every night.

damnit. Yesterday a fag on Sup Forums made me reinstall Lionheart and now you making me crave carma.

As far as I remember I got it from PCgamer cd at first then ran to buy it after grinding the demo for 2 weeks as a kid. Glorious days they were.

>Playing Overjew

>2015+2
>not doom Sup Forums mod

Are you serious?

I still got the original cd and the old WIN95 computer complete with screen mouse and keyboard. Think I'm gonna have to go time travel too! Back to the glorious days of '97

>not killing jews, niggers, and spic in DOOM in order to cause a happening

Have fun bro!

>Mount and Blade: Warband

Might have to pull this out tonight. Game is so awesome.

minecraft while listening to styx lets play of minecraft

Yes. Way too many niggers and the gameplay/guns aren't historically accurate. May as well play any other battlefield game except with smaller mag capacities.

Hey, I like the Napoleon DLC better than native. It is Sup Forums in the chat. I run into ypu guys often.

seems the same on chivalry

napoleon DLC is god tier

I might have actually seen it. I haven't actually gotten very far on the native despite playing for dozens of hours already. Gonna download that now.

Operation Flashpoint: Cold war crisis
Project Reality
M&B: Warband
Close Combat 3 : The Russian Front
Close Combat : Gateway to Caen
Swat 4
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3:Raven shield
Arma series
GeoPolitical Sim
Democracy 3

>Sup Forums designs a video game

Close combat
Steel Phanters WW2
Red Orchestra series
Arma
Alpha centauri

Rocket League

I want a Witcher 3 clone but you have a Nazi Sense instead of witcher senses and you take contracts to find degenerates, jews, and etc.

Of course with some pretty decent gunplay, a huge open world maybe near the front line of Poland and Prussia, or France and Belgium.

RuneScape the most most redpilled vidya.

is Fallout a redpilled series?

Yes, if you discount 3 and 4.

3 and 4 had a couple of good moments 2bh

germanics didnt created civ, faggot

Anyone here play Eve?

MGSV shows the reality of war.Even if you don't like it,its there for you to see.

Half-Life saga

You know there were negros in WW1 right?
Despite their race,they still died for their country.Don't be an ungratful asshole

Mein presidente.

Under rated pol game.

Degenerates playing their video games. You could be doing something useful like learning javascript.

What about making them?

is civ6 good?

Life is Strange

pol owns the fucking siege server. admins can't do shit.

>wolfenstein game
>israel flag

4 had pretty good gameplay, although you are op by level 30. The crafting and settlements are fun even if both elements are half-assed. Bethesda really needs to work on fleshing out features because they have great ideas but they're never polished.

I don't disagree brother, It's a shame you're forced to be 'good' in those games.

Imagine if in the settlement builder you could make a liberal shithole, or a nazi battle station, or go full Isis, or make a new vegas style Strip. So many thing they could have done.