This creepy faggot was staring me down for a minute straight while I was trying to enjoy my seafood burrito in peace...

This creepy faggot was staring me down for a minute straight while I was trying to enjoy my seafood burrito in peace. I asked him what his deal was and all I got was silence; zero response. He definitely ruined my burrito eating experience for sure, so the real question is if any of you on this board know this bastard. And I forgot to mention that I am an indigo child (I'm 19 now, not technically a child) which basically means that I possess gifted psychic abilities and as I was reading his mind while he stared at me I was simply disgusted; I saw his vision of me being tied down in his basement while he forced me to chop my own penis off and eat his feces. So anyways, how is your day going so far anons?

what

Enjoy your ban

I know that man, he is the warden of cell 19. Once every 6 months they let him above ground for a coffee and to commit a heinous act. You should not go there again, you have been marked.

You are nothing and no one indigo kid. The man was probably planing to kill you. It's okay. People do that.

This is like a terrible /x/ shitpost.
Never make a thread again and reevaluate your life.

White people lol.

I plan to do this to you as well.

LARPing as a schizophrenic belongs in /x/.

If you're a genuine schizo, though: welcome! You'll fit right in.

I don't understand this thread. Who's the guy in the OP?

>go to a burger joint near work
>get my food, sir down in the food court
>old woman sitting next table over at me starring at me the entire time I'm eating
>look over at her a few times, she's literally just watching me like a mildly amusing TV show
>decide to show her a mouthful of chewed up food
>looks at me like she's just seen a horse explode

>imagines things assuming they're real
You're not special. Your parents lied to you, btfo

Reagan closed down all the mental hospitals so know we just live with the crazies. It's really not they bad. There entertaining sometimes.

What the fuck that's my estranged father, tell him to come home

He knew you were a fellow gay travler bby what you ordered.
>seafood burrito

Thoth demands your death

He's going to kill you for what you know about pizzagate

should've ordered an angel shot

Richard Spencer's dad, he's a cia nigger

>I'm insane and harassed some random old guy

fuck off

creepy silhouette of child reaching up behind said homo

he should have goten up and beaten you to death because if you would have asked me ' AYO WHATS UR DEAL BOI' i would have fucking DESTROYED YOU INDIGO FAGGOT

That's Paul Silverstein. Used to be neighbors...creepy dude.

>seafood burrito

What?

/thread

Mods, this has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Photoshop was stuck in grayscale for some reason

HAS THIS MAN RUINED YOUR BURRITO EATIN' EXPERIENCE?

this is a good post

Underrated

Are you really that stupid, Sven? The guy in the photo was staring at me for a minute straight, maybe even longer. Don't you have Swedish women to rescue from sandnigger refugee rapists? Oh whoops, sorry for being Islamaphobic, Sven! I meant to say 'sexual emergency', not 'rape'. SWEDEN YES, right?

rotate your pictures , fuck!

>I'm a schizophrenic with unwarranted self-importance and severe loneliness so I'm going to say on Sup Forums, because they'll surely care, that the first stranger to notice me in a long time was lusting after me. Let me also project my perverted fetishes onto him.

>that image
"Holy shit why won't he stop staring at me this is so awkward I'm just going to chug this coffee and leave"

NO!!!!!! YOU FOOLS JUST DON'T GET IT!!! I WAS EATING MY BURRITO FOCUSING COMPLETELY ON MYSELF AND WAS LOOKING AT NO ONE... OUT OF NOWHERE I FELT SOMEONE STARING AT ME FROM MY RIGHT HAND SIDE, SO I TURN MY HEAD RIGHT AND SEE HIM STARING AT ME AND THEN HE CONTINUES THIS NONSENSICAL BEHAVIOR FOR A MINUTE STRAIGHT OR MORE AND THEN WHEN I PULLED OUT MY PHONE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM STARING AT ME HE LOOKED AWAY AS IF HE NEVER STARED AT ME!!!! THAT SNEAKY BASTARD!!!!! I AM NOT SCHIZO I SAID I WAS BORN AN INDIGO CHILD WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES AND I HAVE ANNUNAKI DNA!!!