Hey Sup Forums, get your boots on!

Get them before they're banned - they're being pulled from stores now!

yahoo.com/news/boots-recalled-after-owner-discovers-swastika-footprints-180728333.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb9S3nVa9Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THESE FUCKINGS SJW SCUM GET ANGRY AT FOOTPRINTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Help me Sup Forums, I want a pair and can't find them!

>The commotion started on Tuesday when a startled customer posted to Reddit pictures of his new boots’ soles and the mark they leave on the ground.
“There was an angle I didn’t get to see when ordering my new work boots,” he wrote.
>Reddit
Man I hate these fucks so much

Polar fox on Amazon. Got my pair Thursday. Get them in a half size smaller. They're Chinese and smell like Goodyear tires. Airing them out. Comfy, but can get sort of hot, which is good if you live where I do.

>Man I hate these fucks so much

Yep.

from the amazon page

They've been pulled from Amazon. There was one retailer that had them in stock, but for manlets with tiny feet.

they've been pulled from amazon I checked yesterday. Good luck trying to find a pair, fucking liberals banning swastikas like it's Germany

>land of the free
>b but it's a private business

Any way to direct order from the company?

>tfw size 16
>tfw these surely won't come in it

I thought it was the company that was pulling them. They said they just employ some guy who put swastikas on them and named them polarfuchs

sounded like they were a bunch of retarded californians that imported shoes from a chinese manufacturing company to me

>some jackass high as fuck on meth turns his country into a fascist circlejerk, then invades surrounding countries and starts a world war, using a once hallowed symbol of fortune and luck, ruining it for everyone in the future

No, their page on the Polar Fox James style 404's.

I suppose if a canny buisnessman lived near Los Angeles he could swing by and buy them all at a fraction of the price if he said that he was going to remove the tags and export them....

*businessman

>not telling people that with every step they take they're stomping swastikas to the ground thus showing everyone how anti-racist they are

Got the last pair in my size. Wanted the combat boot but these are nice too. I'll keep them clean and use them as a winter dress shoe. Not a fan of the zipper but eh.

>those commas
Posting on the internet should require a breathalyzer

Swastikas intact. I've never owned a pair of dress boots so I'm pretty happy. Good price too.

What a beauty

Don't forget about the sad death of the Roman salute as well. It used to be a standard military salute way before the Nazis. Even US military used it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xb9S3nVa9Oc

I hope you step in dog shit while walking and get a hate crime charge.

>all i am is footprints in the snow

I live in America, retard. I could plaster myself in swastikas and nobody can do shit legally. Why are you so triggered by a pair of boots?

How big is your dick? No lying, this is a scientific question.

Fuck off retard

Don't be ableist.

Fag

kys

WTF IT'S OFF AMAZON

where can I find these bruders?

40s Fashion Trends That Are Coming Back.

this.

want to buy a pair now.

Are they actually comfy? I've tried a pair of cheap boots before and they were awful.

>some jackass high as fuck on meth turns his country into a fascist circlejerk, then invades surrounding countries and starts a world war, using a once hallowed symbol of fortune and luck, ruining it for everyone in the future
>and his fanbois still defend him because FUCK COMMON SENSE FASCES 4 LYFE!

Fasces are feces.

WANT
WHERE CAN BUY

You guys are literally autistic.

You don't need swastika boots when you never leave mummy's basement.

Fucking faggots.

there is a size 10.5 on ebay now, item# 192077036667

What's autistic is the fact that you get so upset over a pair of boots. Lol

I thought all American wore their shoes indoors.

>implying you couldn't just carve these into any work boot

I've been wearing them for about 6 hours now and they broke in really quick. They're comfortable but don't seem very durable. Sort of cheap 'leather'. Wouldn't recommend if you have wider feet either.

kek