Abortion Co-Rights?

Should biological fathers have a say in whether a fetus gets carried to term or not?
On the one hand, the entire gestational burden occurs solely in the mother, and on the other half of the child "belongs" to the father.

Her body her choice

>Should biological fathers have a say in whether a fetus gets carried to term or not?
No

But they should be able to terminate there parental rights before the child's birth.

If you wanted an abortion in Sweden between 1930 and 1973 you would be forced to undergo sterilization.

That solves most problems.

Sweden YES

This is the only correct answer.Hardline policies won't get you anywhere.

You're using the meme wrongly man.

I wonder if such a public policy would be beneficial and deemed less radical now that women can freeze their eggs and undergo in-vitro fertilization after the fact.

It's not complicated......we laugh at the ancients 'exposure' practice.....but it's literally protected by our law. It's human sacrifice writ nu-

>giving men rights
thatd just be silly

W-Whats the exposure practice?

SWEDEN
YES
no u

They harvested a plant that caused miscarriages so hard....it became extinct.

>biological fathers have a say

you must be new

Uh dude, can you not see a problem with this?

Let me tell you what it is...

...a woman can have more than one sexual partner at the same time. It may be unclear who the father is.

His paycheck his money

I'm torn.
No woman should be forced to go through with a pregnancy. It can take a serious, irreversible toll on your body.

If a woman agrees to carry the child because the man wants it and she doesn't, then a contract should be in order for him to gain sole custody.

But then you have to ask yourself, should she be forced to pay child support for a child she never wanted in the first place?
I don't think so. Just like how a man who wants his girlfriend/whatever to have an abortion shouldn't have to pay child support.

Contracts need to be mandatory.
ie the person who wants to keep the kid (the one who opposes abortion) should get sole custody, taking on full financial responsibility so that the other party isn't forced to pay for a child they never wanted.

Not that they will do so, but all that has to be done is to free the father from any burden of taking care of the child.

Hating rival males and forcing them to slave for the state is the theme and dream of the Elite though.

But yeah, it was common practice to leave unwanted or disabled kids out in the open, or throw then off cliffs.....

No. The embryos is still the woman's egg until the day it hatches.

Intelligent design keeps the man from having any physical contact with the embryo until it pops out.

>you sign off on fatherhood
>paternity test is done
>it's you? Nothing happens
>it's not you? Go find the real father

Abortion is a vile degeneracy.

Giving women that much control has not worked out well for women OR men. Egalitarianism has been a failure on every conceivable level.

Human Sacrifice Is Cool!

>b-but it kills niggers so allowing women to kill their children must be good for society!

Abortion is such a sticky issue. I hope one day they figure out how to remove a fetus and keep it growing in a tube or something if someone wants to adopt it. Personally I think abortion is murder and a horrible thing, but it's difficult when you're dealing with someone who can't afford it or a rape baby.

Could you imagine all the hundreds of thousands of kids who wouldn't be in foster care if their parents would have just sucked it up and aborted

Could you imagine how many less child abuse cases there would be

could you imagine how many fathers would actually be in the lives of the children they later chose to actually conceive

domino effect is real homeboy

Human sacrifice is Good!

Not necessarily human sacrifice if they're not even viable outside of the womb until 23-24 weeks. And even at that stage they can't survive without machines keeping them alive

>Not necessarily human sacrifice.....

Here let's fix it.

>It's NOT human sacrifice if they're not even viable outside of the womb until 23-24 weeks. And even at that stage they can'

I don't disagree with expert doctors on ending a failed pregnancy btw. It's the callousness of the SJW and eugenicist I'm trying to expose....It's not complicated.