chances are he was not white

He was a Jew.

this is objectively wrong

Race doesn't matter,god is god you fucking neo nazi LARPers

>Was Jesus a Muslim?
You're retarded and this is bait.

sage

muslims aren't a race

Islam quotes Jesus more than their pedophet. He predates Islam.

how so?
>inb4 "tips fedora"

Git ye gone, Juden

Jesus was clearly baltic

Why is your flag a Muslim flag if there are no Muslims in Singapore?

>Was Jesus a Muslim?
Yes, the head of a majority white religion was a black Muslim, a religion born out of said religion 500 years later. Everyone knows this.

Yes he was a Muslim and when he stated that the comforter would come after him he was talking about Mohammad not the holy spirit.

Muslims were natives before the Chinese came.
Anyway the cresent represents nationalism(brotherhood),not a muslim symbol in this context.

The meme is wrong.It should be
'A righteous wife must make a poor man feel like a king or.....'

This is jobsism. White people can be carpenters too.

You're bait.
>Argentinans
>Slavs
>Mediterraneans
Not white. So Christianity is only about half white.

obvious b8
sage

The best evidence is logic. It is much more reasonable to assume that someone named Jesus did exist and a (largely fanciful) cult developed around his personality than to assume that he didn't exist and people made up Christianity out of whole cloth. As I always point out when asked this question: if Jesus didn't exist, the easiest way for a non-Christian to debunk Christianity in the first century would have been to go to Nazareth and show that no one had ever heard of the man. But no 1st-2nd century non-Christians (specifically Jews) ever argued that Jesus didn't exist; they only argued that he wasn't Messiah.

>a kike is a kike
Fixed it for you, you degenerate ChristCuck.

Are you a retard? Jesus didn't look like that btw

Most people in the levant at the time were Greek. Greek was also the defacto language since the Greek migrations centuries prior. The Philistine tribe kentioned in the bible were Greeks.

Odds are Jesus, along with almost everyone else in the area prior to the muslim invasion looked a lot like greeks and Italians, because they were.

Due to a lack of interfaith marriage Christian Lebanese most likely resemble what the ancient people looked like.

here is your fedora amigo

My friend's dad is Christian Lebanese and looks exactly like this reconstruction of Jesus

*tip* yes m'gentlesir,I appreciate your free willed thoughts unlike the stupid christians.They are all the same close minded people.*eats handful of doritos*
Truly,we are superior*pisses in piss bottle*

BTFO

Kek'd and check'd

>Greeks
>white

No because Islam was founded by Mohamed who was taught by a Gnostic monk. Darn Gnostics ruin everything and always have.

Was Jesus an Arab? No, he wasn't. That would imply that Jesus or Joshua was born from people from Arabia. He wasn't. In fact, the Middle East of the 1st Century A.D, would be quite different from the modern one. In addition the Arab conquest and spreading of their genes during the 7th Century which destroyed many peoples of North Africa and the Middle East would not occur for another 6 centuries. The introduction of Turks would not occur for another 10 centuries. Thus, Jesus would probably not be Arab and Turkish looking.

Putting a modern Middle Eastern spin is probably not the best idea. Hell, I could just as easily say that due to Ancient Persian blood (Caucasians and still are) and Dorian Greek blood influences that Jesus was the King Charles I of England and Scotland look alike that he is depicted as in Western Europe. Though oddly the earliest depictions of Jesus are of a Dorian Greek, so that is probably closer than your picture since he wasn't even bearded.

Yep, Jesus in the earliest depictions was clean shaven. In the end, it doesn't matter to me what he looked like since he was the son of God and my savior.

However, he was no Arab or Turk.

about jesus,he was mediterranean,look the skin color of jews/palestinians/lebanese/maybe egypt
>TRIPS

Islam was created 500 years after he was born. Weakest bait ever

The Crescent was adopted by Islam as a symbol after Ottomans butchered and sacked Constantinople in 1453.

>IM WHITE
>NO!IM WHITE
>NO!IM WHITE
Sup Forums debates in a nutshell.

nope,they always liked the Crescent cause it represent a penis
they like sexual stuff
penis = power
i'm not even joking or trolling it's true

Lol I wish slavs/mediterraneans wasn't considered white. Then I would get affirmative action.

fpbp, it's a shame it was posted by a namefag