NORTH DAKOTA NO!

archive.is/42Tuj

North Dakota Yes!

I dont think you get the meme newfag

-Accidentially, meaning you won't get charged with vehicular manslaughter if some libtard throws themselves at moving traffic
I don't see an issue with this at all, regardless of political affiliates

Road Trip!!

We are taking back our roads!

is North Dakota the best state in America?

>no niggers
>90%+ white
>only non-whites are Indians
>Republican dominated
>oil

It sounds great in theory

Bumpu

It is, and digits confirm, but shut up before California refugees find out.

>no niggers

You haven't been to the bigger cities here. They are rapidly infesting. All because of muh need workers to fill the labor shortage.

Brings a new meaning to this picture

Cant wait for those pipeline protestors to get BTFO

Only kill though? How many actually die from being hit?

That doesnt matter, all it matters is that the protestors will have a reason to fear angry drivers.

Will we see the purge of liberals on American soil anons?

If kek wills it

Looks like Kek willed it.

Praise.

have indians not yet learned to look out for the white man's steel horse?

niggers infest every city in every state
it's fucking atrocious, they're like goddamn locust.

>Only non whites are indians

As somebody who lived in South Dakota for 7 years I'll tell you that the indians are basically the niggers of that area.

I grew up in North Dakota.
On a statewide scale it looks and generally is pretty great, but once you get down to a local level things fall apart.
Corruption in particular is rampant at the local level.
Unfortunately, the only good example I have at hand is that I have two family members who were basically handed cushy public service jobs almost exclusively due to nepotism.

>>legalizes manslaughter

>>Sup Forums defends this because they've never had any strong convictions about anything/are too cowardly to protest for anything important/are dumb kneckbeards who fantasize about the eventual overthrow of a totalitarian US government but unironically back totalitarian/authoritarian legal policies enacted by "muh grorius gop"

My hometown
Racist white man come home

Running over protestors is already easy and legal if you're not retarded. Depending on conditions, like if there is only a couple of them or at night or no traffic, just floor it right through them. If there are a lot of them then creep up to them, let them aggressively beat your car, then floor it in fear of your life.

Either way stop a few hundred feet away from them, wait for police, tell your story, and you're good to go.

hahah watch out soros shills its open season

Kill every North Dakota cop

reminds me of sandpoint, ID.

honestly small-town america is top-tier. Like small-town canada, but warmer.

hahaha noice

should be in all 50 states

Fuck off. The meme is retarded anyways.

Exactly.

With all these howling autists scampering all over the roads trying to block the progress of industry I can hardly be held responsible for going mad max on their ass every so often and thinning their herd.

It's the way nature intended it. They are little better than apes and need to learn again to fear man.

Hopefully this makes bigger news tomorrow or sometime in the near future, it might give other states the same idea.