TRS has podcast with 140k listeners

>TRS has podcast with 140k listeners.
>Most popular podcast speaking about race being real and the JQ.
>V useful for the cause.
>Antifa and Jews try to dox members of TRS to shut them down.
>AstroTurf 4 and 8 chin, some retards fall for it. Think every one is a shill and try to destroy everyone in the movement

Mike is not a Jew. Mike's wife is not a Jew.

The woman in the wedding photos is not the woman who's saying she's Jewish and posing with gays (that's the wedding photographer)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares faggot

E X P O S E D

What's going on? Put up info.

Is that Enoch,seriously?
A neckbeard runs a neonazi website, what? You can't be serious, I can't even right now.

huh i always imagined him looking exactly like seth rogan

is FTN coming out today or what's going on there? The FTN site is down, McFeels' twitter has been made private, did something happen to them too?

I am going to pretend to support Mike while continuing to post him constantly. If you are not antifachan shilling, you should kill yourself for being this retarded.

are they still gonna do the daily shoah now that they're all doxed? is bulbasaur still doing podcasts?

Ghoul sold them out in exchange for antifa not contacting his university. Should have picked their friends better.

Also the only good thing on that website is Knockoff. Literally everything else is just trash.

lol

Don't know.
I do know 'if it's SUNDAY, it's Fash the Nation'.

Do you think she has any idea her husband is a neo nazi kingpin?

FTN is gone. Hes scared of losing his real job if he gets doxed.

Merchant infiltration is too much. Feeling pretty blackpill desu

for one, i knew he was slightly overweight and disheveled by the way he talked. he looks like if seth rogen had his jew genes taken out and left white ones behind.

secondly, friedman is a pretty echoey name.

thirdly, she did an event for the naacp.

the guys that got doxed so far look pretty much how i expected. if FTN ever gets doxed, i imagine halberstram looks like andy samberg.

this is all pretty insane, isn't it?

>Mike's wife is not a Jew

trs doesn't care about gays that's why 8/pol/ hates them

Enoch having some Jewish heritage is whatever but his wife being a blatant activist Jew even working at some (((diversity))) firm really gives credit to charges of controlled opposition.

wtf

exactly. i don't think enoch is a jew but even if his wife is only a quarter jew, she's still a total degenerate who goes to drag shows and supports gay rights and diversity

Nah man it's pretty obvious he's a kike. So the modern WN is either
>LARPing edgetop faggots nobody will ever take seriously
>LITERAL Jewish controlled opposition

Either way we're fucked.

yeah it sucks that the people who "won" in the end are people like flat-earther sinead and devianart uzbek slavros

oh and the "muh degeneracy" mestizo common filth

>tfw liked enoch and don't believe this shit but know plebs are going to sperg out and destroy everything

>>AstroTurf 4 and 8 chin, some retards fall for it. Think every one is a shill and try to destroy everyone in the movement
And this kids is why purity spiraling is so dangerous

read the dox at least

>Ghoul sold them out in exchange for antifa not contacting his university.

We understand how you leftist pukes operate. Your lies won't work.

What is there to not believe?

Says the trs shill

Wow what a sexy man 10/10 would sell him my boi pussy at discount

:(

But why? It just seems to unbelievable

Says the fucking leaf

EVER THUS TO ALL (((ALT-RIGHT))) KEKS AND JEWLOVERS

according to the paranoid fags literally everyone who does any work for the alt-right is controlled opposition

>Friedman-Peinovich

> Mike's wife is not a Jew

Sure looks like it from, well, any fucking angle your half-witted brain may perceive it from.

most of 8/pol/'s animosity towards the alt-right was back when milo, paul watson, cernovich, and all the other alt-lite guys were in it and accepted. It doesn't help that enoch is a fat fuck married to a jew tho

even seventhson admits she's a jew

Well where are the explanations? Why does Spencer have a picture with Laura bush?

It makes me legitimately depressed. What a bunch of fucking abominations.

The 1/4 claim is damage control, this is her mother...

Poor Sven, he probably bought Peinovich's lie that "she's just 1/4 Jew, it's not even on her mother's side goy!", fuck.

He says they alleged it, not that it's true.

The warning signs were there due to their massive fucking egos and cult like behavior that shuts out any criticism of themselves

hopefully you learned your lesson for the future

no one alleged that Enoch's wife was 1/4 jewish on her dad's side tho. That is incredibly specific

My lesson for the future is that I'm stopping to give a fuck about politics. Nothing good can come out of this anymore.

>he didn't see the sven post literally saying she is half Jewish
do research you fucking cultist

Don't let the Jew dissuade you.

bulbasaur constantly rees over gays, the two main fags shitpost about how disgusting they are pretty commonly.

better version of that

You won't win you fucking kikes.

You're all so obvious.

>stop now
>with Trump opening the gate to the future
This is only the beginning you pussy. All these guys were convert ancap homos. We will become the political vanguard, the mischief makers, relying on no cult leader.Don't put your faith in others and put in your part to change history.

>Nothing good can come out of this anymore.

Yeah, if you're a leftist, which you probably are. This right-wing nationalist train isn't gonna stop, and I hope it runs you down.

wtf I hate white nationalism now

The beginning of what? Trump himself is kikefied like no other president ever before, look at his own family and the people on his staff. I was ever really ecstatic about Trump because he could've pushed right wing politics into the mainstream but now I see the right wingers are also a bunch of LITERAL FUCKING KIKES so guess twice how I feel about this. No matter what I do, I get duped by a Jew. Fuck this.

If you're younger than 25 then kindly shut the fuck up and stop replying to me, nigger. I've waited most of my life to see pro-white politics entering the mainstream current only to see them being subverted by kikes from the get go.

well if you're into BASED jewish nationalists I can suggest you going on over to therightstuff.biz

No most of their anger is a bitter jealousy at seeing something successful that they aren't running. Already in their doxing threads they are talking about how to run something to attract the "TRS audience".

These faggots don't have convictions they just want to be the "namefags" and make the money themselves. It's gonna be great to listen to their aspergers infused nasal voiced fuckwittery as they say memes for 2 hours straight while their audience dies of boredom.

If you are going to be a whiny faggot just kill yourself then.

You're a low energy, low T, defeatist pussy. You're not worth any pity.

Entirely liquidate Jewish genetic material from the Earth forever.

Drop dead you fucking mestizo subhuman.

So you're not denying you're a young retard, great. Maybe when you get older you'll learn that blind optimism is the real cowardice like Spengler said.

homo you have no drive in life
you actually put your TRUST in eceleb
Have you learned NOTHING from Gamergate?

>trs
Compromised from the get go, top kek.

>namefag calling anyone else a kike

the african, NOT the mestizo is right, you are a bum.
What's your NEET status? I know you are one

I never gave a single fuck about gamergate since I don't play videogames.

Not having a name means not having any skin in the game, which means you lose NOTHING if you push harmful strategies like the ones you are doing you fucking ultra-kike.

Just go to another board like you whiny cunt. What are you doing here besides acting like a crab in a bucket? Maybe you are actually crab people.

>snot-nosed fuckwad who's been a WN since last summer is calling me a defeatist
Literally kill yourself. I've been through this shit longer than you have.

>muh neo nazi blogger drama

> mfw 8fags get rid of the best right-wing podcast on the internet cuz "muh secret club"

....so you are a NEET?

I'm not a cripplechanner anonymous LARPer about no public figures but having a name on a chan is utterly gay.

My age is irrelevant, and stating it doesn't mean you'll believe it. Does the idea of being older than me make you being a pussy somehow better?

Not even close. Blue collar job.

What are you afraid of?

It means that I have something you lack, which is perspective. And by all means keep doing what you think is right but don't be surprised if it ends up being a confusing disaster with the kikes and feds pulling strings on both sides.

Shut the fuck up with this gay ass gossip drama bullshit. Who the fuck cares?

They are are complete autists and they aren't even done yet.

>Celebrated and helped dox TRS
>Celebrated Millenial Woes getting doxed
>Want Spencer dead
>Want to dox Morrakiu now
>Want to dox Black Pigeon Speaks now
>Want to attack Weev

They've gone off the deep end and once this is all over and done with will be the biggest joke online. Complete utter kike puppets.

dude, no one is forcing you to open the thread

Antifa has already been doxed. After Trump gets in we can hit them without much consequence.

They've compromised 8pol too. They literally ban you for criticizing antifa there....

> Antifa has already been doxed
literally irrelevant

> After Trump gets in we can hit them without much consequence.

employers don't care about people being "anti-nazis"

Reminder. 1/4 = Mischling (2nd degree). Not Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test

Afraid of? nothing. The point of chans is not having a name tied to your posts. Going against the general culture of the board is very kike-like you understand?

is the daily shoah over now or what?

>employers don't care about people being "anti-nazis"
You sure my fascist friend?

By hit I meant shoot them. Race traitors who harass the movement need to die. We're at war with the deep state, anyone who defends them should be in a perpetual state of fear.

I think this is it, the same with fash the nation

Forcing your enemy to live up to their own rulebook is one of the strategies in Rules For Radicals.

These "purists" demanding pounds of flesh for such slights as having a wife with 25% Jewish blood and crimes such as not openly slaughtering gays are adopting extreme measures in order to get us to attack ourselves. It's an incredibly obvious tactic and you should remember that it ONLY comes from anonymous shill posters. They have nothing to lose. You will never find anybody who matters, anybody with an actual reputation calling for these things. Only losers and gutter scum.

>And by all means keep doing what you think is right

Will do, pops. Shitposting on an anime image board is my calling.

Doesn't matter if you have the qualification to not be called a Jew if you choose to identify as such and post tons of progressivist shit on your social media.
Our enemies are not every Jew but activist Jews that play both sides and his wife is clearly a lefty activist Jew.

Yep

and in the case of Europe they are literally paid by the government (Searchlight, Racisme SOS, Fight the Right, etc)

you are gonna have to wait until a depression hits if you wanna do that

Best thing about it Lefties cant understand how a (((movement))) can let a part die without sacrificing everything to save a comrade. Kek they even don't know what a Pyrrhic victory is let alone how to fight a war.

We need to shut down their podcast somehow. Any ideas?

>namefag
>ego
this is the source of the doxxings you fool. They would never admit anything wrong and they are paying the price.

we are talking of a very assymetrical situation here. the "podcast" of antifa is the mainstream media

>They would never admit anything wrong
they did nothing wrong tho