5th wave feminism is upon us, boys...

5th wave feminism is upon us, boys. 5th wave feminists are defined not by boycotting specific corporations that run afoul of their beliefs but by seeking out corporations that endorse their beliefs. they smash the patriarchy quietly by sipping coca-cola in their comfy air force 1s.

what you're witnessing is the death of a movement. all the smart young girls ripe for feminist indoctrination will rebel against feminism and its new corporate face. im just not quite sure how they will rebel. they may embrace femininity and traditional gender roles or they may turn against corporations that try to profit off of their movement.

5th wave feminism is feminism gone mainstream. the days of the red-haired chick screaming incoherently are over. corporations will handle the messaging from here and they will present feminism in that polished 5th avenue way. with brand logos everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)
youtu.be/Lq36E0j7Jqw
psywarrior.com/AxisPropIndia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

raid these feminist cucks

>and the democrat party becomes the party of the rich and powerful

Madonna wants to do a Million Woman March? Sounds good to me. What if they were encountered by the Million Man Rape?

That would be a sticky situation

Carlos!!!

>Madonna wants to do a Million Woman March?
the march is already happening the day after trump's inauguration. nike has awkwardly inserted themselves into the march through madonna proxy with this tweet. looks like they're going for those feminist feelsbux.

sounds good

>Million Man Rape
cant tell if the men are getting raped or the women

That pussy is not Madonna's.

This is what her gooch really looks like.

I say just get 1000 guys with baseball bats, pipes and clubs. I'd pay good money to see a 1000:1 female vs. male melee rumble. I bet the men would win.

Rape is a social construct.

Men can't get raped though

I'm boycotting these. There's some equality for you bitches.

>Rape is a social construct.
as is everything

It'd be like that scene in The Matrix: Reloaded where Neo encounters all of Smith's clones in the park.

Why can't liberals think about anything besides their fucking genitals?

wtf i hate globalist jewish trickers now

They're in shortage of dick or pussy. Makes people angry you know.

I don't get any either, but I don't post pictures of my dick everywhere.

That's pretty old map though, someone should update it. At least Unilever has gotten bigger. They even bought Turun Sinappi, Finnish mustard company. RIP.

>society falls apart
>existence unravels and everything returns to nothing
>still, sitting silently, a void

Societal collapse when?!

Idk, men don't do it because it's not acceptable. If woman shows parts, it's okay because we're chauvinist only by existing. World is your oyster and stuff, maybe they just need a meaning for their lives. Or at least illusion of it.

liberals using boomer-era tactics to trigger conservatives. it worked well for a while. now hardly anyone pays attention. why? that nike swoosh is all the evidence you need.

4th wave feminism don't was invent of Sup Forums

>5th wave
I must of missed one, what was the fourth wave?

> on subway the other day
> advert for women's underwear
> advert runs something along the lines of "HAI GUIZ! We made undies that help you fight underwear linez! It's too bad they can't help fight the patriarchy and manspreading too rite? LOL! buy our product XD"

I know shit like this must be humiliating for at least some feminists

>Mexican Intellectual

i had always assumed the multi-colored hair rage-oholic tumblr feminists to be 4th wave. not a brand they adopted themselves obviously.

>"HAI GUIZ! We made undies that help you fight underwear linez! It's too bad they can't help fight the patriarchy and manspreading too rite? LOL! buy our product XD"
I wholehearterly endorse the corporate takeover of corrupted feminism.

desu OP is kind of an idiot

Those people are actually pretty typically third wave. There has been no cohesive "fourth wave" feminism yet, and certainly not a fifth

>4th wave feminism don't was invent of Sup Forums

>I know shit like this must be humiliating for at least some feminists
i have little doubt that old-school feminists are cringing hard at this shit.

4th wave is trannies and fags like the people who took over black lives matter and turned it into a feminist movement (eg. deray, talcum x)

how do you think they will rebel against their (((message))) being monetized?

>5th wave feminists are defined not by boycotting specific corporations that run afoul of their beliefs but by seeking out corporations that endorse their beliefs. they smash the patriarchy quietly by sipping coca-cola in their comfy air force 1s.

Moneys back on the menu boys

So is it officially OK to post your bush on twitter now? can we show our support of feminism by tweeting our pubes at celebrities?

It is pretty funny that the male equivalent of this would be decried as harassment and unwanted dick shots

This pubic mound does not look like its from a 60 year old woman. I doubt its hers unless its photoshopped.

they kinda are already, look at the richest people in america, all smug virtue signaling democrats. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, besides the Koch brothers not many are right wing? Robert mercer is right wing too I forgot him

She got the free publicity she was looking for.

Suckers.

Its supposedly her granddaughters

>Those people are actually pretty typically third wave. There has been no cohesive "fourth wave" feminism yet, and certainly not a fifth
dude im 27. in high school there were no feminists. in college there was no noticeable feminist presence. now the shit has infected high schools and colleges. just because they dont identify themselves as 4th wave does not mean a 4th wave does not exist. 4th wave is the connection to the 5th wave mainstream corporatization.

>yasssssssssssssss
I hate niggers so fucking much for their destruction of the English language.

K E K
E
K

>This pubic mound does not look like its from a 35 year old woman.
>I doubt its hers unless its photoshopped.

>dont criticize muslims
>that's EXACTLY what the terrorists want

this is what you sound like right now.

lol I said dont criticise her?

It's a stupid publicity stunt, you fell for it. Equating that to Soldiers 4 Shariah? Nigga, you might be dumb.

>shaved
>brand mark
Total whore, I'll pass.

did we just skip from 3rd to 5th wave?

so we should never critically evaluate publicity stunts because that only feeds into the publicity stunt? even if i feel like this particular publicity stunt marks a shift in the feminist movement?

"Waves" aren't defined by activity, "waves" are defined by philosophical outlook

The modern SJW feminist is literally identical in philosophy to third wave feminists

>did we just skip from 3rd to 5th wave?
nope. see .

>"Waves" aren't defined by activity, "waves" are defined by philosophical outlook
you are operating within the guidelines provided by feminists. a massive shift in the movement happened somewhere around 2010. that can safely be classified as 4th wave. if radical feminists started bombing places would you not identify that as a different strain of feminism because they are ideologically in line with 3rd wave feminists but have different tactics?

Name one single way, in deed or speech or outlook, that modern SJW feminists are different from the third wave

Because this isn't the first time corporations have tried to ride the wave

Just because there was a lull doesn't mean they're any different

ironic because ryan gosling is a feminist

>Name one single way, in deed or speech or outlook, that modern SJW feminists are different from the third wave
social media has transformed feminism. it has made it aggressive and ubiquitous and highly organized. you might not want to call it 4th wave but people looking back on this period 50 years from now will call it 4th wave. they'll call the corporate takeover of feminism 5th wave too.

>boycotting specific corporations that run afoul of their beliefs
Corporations are commiting suicide by knuckling under to these fucks. People are staring to wake up to this shit and will start boycotting as well. Look at how Target tanked after announcing support for "men" in the ladies room. Contrast with LL Bean's increasing sales.
>> Lets piss of the 90% while pandering to the 10%
Great business plan! See you in hell.

Full move of how 3rd wave feminist started. We had to watch this in high school.
youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8

Reminder: Benito Mussolini praised US "Progressive" for its similarity to "Fascism".

it was a strategic decision by nike to jump into the identity politics game. men dont typically make purchasing decisions based on politics. women are completely different though. a few years ago one of my women co-wokers literally asked me, "is it ok to get chick-fil-a yet? cause i really love their sandwiches." also, my mom still wont buy papa johns, not because their pizza is shit but because the papa john guy spoke out against obamacare. women are big on using their economic power to vote against corporations they dont like.

i think that corporations like nike are trying to shift things around to get them voting with their pocketbooks in the affirmative.

when were you in high school? also can i get a summary of the video? i dont have 45 minutes to watch it right now.

I've been thinking about how funny it would be if BLM collided with this million woman march.

Sure the video has a description.
The Third Wave was the name given by history teacher Ron Jones to an experimental recreation of Nazi Germany which he conducted with high school students.

The experiment took place at Cubberley High School in Palo Alto, California, during one week in 1969[1]. Jones, unable to explain to his students why the German citizens (particularly non-Nazis) allowed the Nazi Party to exterminate millions of Jews and other so-called 'undesirables', decided to show them instead. Jones writes that he started with simple things like classroom discipline, and managed to meld his history class into a group with a supreme sense of purpose and no small amount of cliquishness. Jones named the movement "The Third Wave," after the common wisdom that the third in a series of ocean waves is always the strongest, and claimed its members would revolutionize the world. The experiment allegedly took on a life of its own, with students from all over the school joining in;

one of my self-righteous female family members told me not to get under armor because they support hunting

meanwhile she eats meat

Third wave feminism was also aggressive, ubiquitous and highly organized decades ago

I realize it might be frustrating to think that we've been fighting the same thing for decades now, but it really is the exact same damn thing

>mexican intellectuals

teacher "subtly" gets his students to achieve fascism in the classroom, imposing an ideology of discipline and order, as well as exclusion of lesser people.

Then at the end he shows them a video of Hitler and says they've all been horrible, horrible people.

There was a remake that came out fairly recently with much better production value and less cheese also called "The Wave".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

>Third wave feminism was also aggressive, ubiquitous and highly organized decades ago
>no oxford comma
>dropped

mind telling me your age? because when i was in high school and college i was always under the assumption that we were in a post-feminist time where men and women were equal. it wasn't even a question. social media re-ignited the gender-equality issue.

you even described feminism as having a 'lull'. 4th wave was at the end of the lull, my friend.

>leaf

so how does 'the wave' relate to feminism? are we just using this to point out similar tactics in feminists and fascists?

I assume that's what he meant by posting it, women are especially susceptible to social movements, and are more inclined to have group confirmation bias.

You're making the mistake of thinking that utilizing new technology or having new activity makes something actually new

If everyone, say, got really into basetball, and then disinterested for a while, and then got back into it again, it doesn't make it "neo-baseball" unless there's new rules, even if there are all-new players and now there's this fancy new social media app you can watch your favorite baseball teams on. It's still baseball. It just means that, for whatever reasons, there was a dip in interest in the game for a while

Also, during that time when you just assumed we were in a post-feminist time and men and women were equal, feminist activists were reworking the family, divorce court system, and education to favor women. Feminists didn't disappear - you just didn't hear them howling at you all the time because they got 100 percent of what they wanted with zero pushback. The howling begins when you begin pushing back against them

>you're hitler
>no you're literally hitler

i understand that this type of post is meant to point out hypocrisies of the left but i feel like it's counterproductive. it gets us trapped in this merry go round of both sides pointing out how the other is hitler. we need to break away from this cycle.

Need more examples. Madonna might just be being weird again.

Any more corporatism?

Benito Mussolini praised US "Progressive" for its similarity to "Fascism". Only after the truth about the Holocaust came out did people stop using the word progressive in the US. Funny that feminism & progressive are both making a come back at the same time.

So, straight up I'm confused by your posts: are you pro-fascist or anti-fascist? I assume now that you're anti-fascist, but this is Sup Forums

>If everyone, say, got really into basetball, and then disinterested for a while, and then got back into it again, it doesn't make it "neo-baseball" unless there's new rules, even if there are all-new players and now there's this fancy new social media app you can watch your favorite baseball teams on. It's still baseball. It just means that, for whatever reasons, there was a dip in interest in the game for a while
ugh. i really want to argue against this analogy but that will take us off topic so i will restrain myself.

i think you have been on a fallacy track though. 5th wave feminists do not disagree with 1st wave feminists in the same way that 4th wave feminists do not disagree with 3rd wave feminists.

>The howling begins when you begin pushing back against them
hence, 4th wave?

But that's the thing. "Third wave feminism" is distinguished from "Second wave feminism" because they had active disagreements with second wave feminists. Similar with second wave and first wave. There is no feminist movement that has disagreements with third wave feminists, so there is no fourth wave, and certainly no fifth wave.

And no. If you're in power, and getting everything you want, and suddenly people begin opposing you and you begin screaming about it, it doesn't mean that you're suddenly something new, or that your ideas have changed, or anything at all that justifies giving you a new label. It just means that you're not getting your way anymore and you're pitching a fit about it..

"5th wave feminism" has been going on for a while now. Like since the late 80s. You cucks need to get more redpilled

>during that time when you just assumed we were in a post-feminist time and men and women were equal, feminist activists were reworking the family, divorce court system, and education to favor women. Feminists didn't disappear
what i was saying was that feminism was not a presence when i was in school. there were no gender wars. it is there now though.

5th wave feminism... I can already see it

MUH BIRTHRATES
MUH FAMILY
MUH FEMININITY

its like a fucking mgtow movement:

MUH BIRTHRATES
MUH FAMILY
MUH MASCULINITY

It is in America son. Not Sweden or Germany.

Interdasting.jpeg

And what I'm saying is that yes it was a presence, you just didn't see it because there was no pushback

Imagine society was under the rule of a tyrannical warlord, but for a decade or so things go okay because the warlord gets everything he wants

But suddenly people begin protesting and the warlord goes apeshit and starts killing people

It's not a case of "Whoa, I thought the warlord was gone for good, and all of a sudden he's back?!" it's a case of "The warlord isn't getting his way with zero dissent anymore, so now he's killing people"

blah blah women's movements are all the same illogical annoying contradictory bullshit.

boring! IGNORE!!

Implying feminists can into philosophy. I hope realize that philosophy means the study of wisdom.

>But that's the thing. "Third wave feminism" is distinguished from "Second wave feminism" because they had active disagreements with second wave feminists.
like what?

>And no. If you're in power, and getting everything you want, and suddenly people begin opposing you and you begin screaming about it, it doesn't mean that you're suddenly something new, or that your ideas have changed, or anything at all that justifies giving you a new label. It just means that you're not getting your way anymore and you're pitching a fit about it..
so again. if radical feminists started bombing shit you would not label that anything other than 3rd wave feminism? ideology the same but tactics different and you would call it the same thing?

>Nestle has a monopoly on water in Canada

I'm pretty much fucked.

Under-rated post

That requires MGTOW to actually spend time with women aND raise families.

I agree that Feminism never really disappeared, but it did take a new form when it mixed with other ideologies. Back in the 80's & 90's boys & girls were still different and many women didn't start working until the 90's which funded the internet & cell phones. It was common for girls to yell "boys can't hit girls" while attacking a boy.
I woke up the day mom said "equality means boys & girls do the same chores", but when I asked "when My sister going to cut the grass", mom yelled "are you crazy a girl can't cut the grass."
Instead of "patriarchy" I called everything I didn't like "magic", as in men aren't magically stronger then women. At work I educated women on their micro aggression when they said that lifting heavy things was men's work. I started realizing that some women would go out of their way to lift heavy things to prove they weren't sexist. Its really about justifying mental abuse that's passed down by our parents. I used the moral high ground to justify being out raged with people & was an early male feminist (MGTOW). Point is I don't need to join a movement (or fully understand it) to use its parts of it. Kind of like this guy.
youtu.be/Lq36E0j7Jqw

ok. let's let this argument hang in favor of the other one since im not necessarily opposed to feminist advances in this area. i dont think a woman should be cast into poverty because of a divorce but i also dont think she should be able to extract an exorbitant amount from the man. pretty sure we can agree on this so we can drop it.

Get the gas ready boys

Excellent first post Eduardo.

Some examples:

Third wave feminism is sex-positive: (Read: I'M PROUD TO BE A SLUT, etc.)

Second wave feminism was not (think: frigid old ladies who think sex is an inconvenience pressed on them by men)

Second and third wave also disagree on trannies

The tactics aren't differen tthough

> Warlord takes over society
> "If you don't give me what I want I'll kill everyone"
> Society gives him what he wants for a couple of decades
> Suddenly resistance rises up
> He begins killing everyone
> "Whoa! Different tactics!"

>Second and third wave also disagree on trannies
this is the backwards logic. 3rd wave does not disagree with 2nd wave. they build upon 2nd wave. to say they are in disagreement is a fallacy.

Anti progressive because I want to live. Since Progressive = fascism, I use fascist propaganda to attract attention on pol. People forget that like Feminazis, German got the diversity reputation after the 1936 Olympics & team up with many "colonized countries" by encouraging them to not fight under the flag of their oppressors. psywarrior.com/AxisPropIndia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee