Is homosexuality a disorder?

Is homosexuality a disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well.
It prevents you from procreating, which is kind of a big deal.
So yeah.
Not worth discriminating against people for though.

If it is, we should respect that some people are disadvantaged in their disorder, and try our best to integrate them into society as we do with every other disorder, for the benefit of society.

Hormone imbalance, so yes.

only when you act like a crazy bitch

Until we find the specific gene that causes homosexuality, yes.

And once we find that gene we can stop homosexuality forever

No.

Someone chooses to be a faggot. It's not a disease.

gays are a problem and something needs to be done about them

yes but everybody has problems

Is being a trans or whatever exist nowadays consider a disorder too?

If you have gender dysphoria you have a disorder.
If you're "transexual", meaning you wear a dress/suit but still act like a guy/girl then you're just an attention whore.
I don't know what the official standpoint is for doctors, but if it's not a disorder trannies probably can't get their dicks chopped off on the government's dime any more than my girlfriend can get a free boob job

of course, unless you tried to wash it already. trans would be sexuality development gone wrong probably, or identification disorder.

Man to man homosexuality is natural and okay, others are bullshit.

It's a disease

There are genetic disorders

its not natural that's for sure

the way i explain it to people is this. It isnt a choice but you aren't born that way. Lets say you have a things for blondes or asians or god forbid niggers. you dont choose to be attracted to that . you just are but you also werent born that way. something happened that made you like that preference that most likely is somewhere in your ID or subconscious. A staggering amount of homosexaul men say they were molested / raped when they were children.

Why?
You think that sexual preference somehow always comes out perfectly formed if nothing unnatural happens?
That would be basically the only aspect of humans that can't be fucked up by shitty genetics or bad development.

Because its not natural.

call me to discuss

I second that. We mapped human genome but didn't find gay gene. burden of proof is on the faggots

I'm gay but I don't necessarily think you're born with it. I had a fucked up sexuality as a kid (I was not molested or raped, I had weird fetishes from a very young age though) and I think that caused me to have an aberrant sexuality.

I have no problem with you classifying it as a disorder, it's is different from the natural order so by definition that is true. It definitely makes your life harder than if you were straight but I don't think there should be any stigma associated with it either.

The primary purpose of life is to reproduce. Anything that prevents reproduction is a disorder.

Yes now go to bed.

You got psy opsed as a kid, congrats.

Now you won't procreate and your genetic code dies out forever.

If is it genetic, it will be bred out in a couple generations now that they have freedoms.

It's what I meant by classifying it as a disorder. I've been called out by homosexual for saying it's not normal to be one

There probably shouldn't but the question is also, how much will you control the majority of people to show the behavior you want to see.

As long as there are no hate laws there's no real issue though.

They are triggered because they're trying to change the norm...

>tfw gay
>tfw I am apparently inferior to the "master race"
>tfw also 6'4", fit and could kill 95 percent of this "master race" in unarmed combat

Really gets the gears grinding

mlm is fine
everything else is degenerate

if you have dysphoria then yes, by definition it is literally a mental disorder

homosexuality is recorded in nature quite often. whether or not is "right" morally is your opinion, but saying it isn't natural is just flat out wrong
also it isn't necessarily normal, since most of humanity isn't homosexual, which would be needed to be "normal" in the loosest definition

I have two brothers and many cousins so I don't really think that's a big issue. They're married and have children
Most gays are fucking mindless sheep who vote democrat because they don't like to think about things and the democrats give them everything they want and if anyone says anything that could even be construed as negative then they are labeled a bigot. I got into a long argument today with some gays online when I said that being against gay marriage does not make someone a bigot, yet everyone was flaming me, so basically 47% of Americans are by definition bigots according to most gays, which is just lunacy

you're still gay, though

>mfw don't have to worry about physical combat with you because you'll off yourself before anything happens on account of your mental illness

Please don't

So this.....is the power......of American education..

Whoa

i was with you until you turned into a condescending europoor
0/10

>.....
was your sentence interrupted by tear flow?

I am as well, my attitude has always been this: the amount of attention you get for being gay is contingent to the amount of attention you purposefully draw to yourself. This is why the gays that tend to be the loudest and proudest are often the ones who complain the most about harassment and discrimination. They make their sexuality their defining trait, which is something that straight people are culturally unable to do without being called bigots, so society as a whole only treats you in the context you apply to yourself.

I don't consider myself in the closet, but there are so few instances where disclosing myself as gay is a necessary and relevant thing to do, so a lot of people usually don't know. I'll only bring it up if I'm in a group discussing relationships or if anyone directly asks me, as in that context it's appropriate and makes sense to talk about. As a result, I've never gotten any shit whatsoever for it, aside from a few guys asking intrusive questions who want to be smartasses. Even then, I think it's good to answer them and clear some things up instead of get offended, as you then have the chance to maybe change someone's perspective.

I'm not really a gay pride sort of person though. I've never been in a relationship as I don't like the idea of settling for someone while I'm young due to my reduced playing field (most gay relationships I've observed are the result of this and rarely last long). I also find stuff like Grindr and hook-ups to be really uncomfortable and dangerous, so I don't go for that too. Personally, if I can't have an otherwise "normal" relationship within society's constraints, I'd rather find other ways to contribute to social culture and make my impacts elsewhere. You don't necessarily have to have kids in life, the concept of a bloodline is rather meaningless since none of us choose the bloodlines we're born into, it's all chance. Plus there's definitely some mental issues in my family, don't wanna pass them on.

Oh come on lad, it's all casual meming.

I'm sure whenever the truck of peace arrives again you'll start taking the piss

Yes it is. It was diagnosed as a mental disorder back in the day. LBGT people are disgusting.

Why no Straight Pride parades? Because it would just be perfectly normal people walking down the street

I believe in most cases it is, you see the same feminine traits, camp personality and characteristic lisp in most gays. But there could be many other reasons, it may be that they have had bad experiences with women, or it could simply be that someone finds vaginas physically unappealing or maybe revolting, or even that they ended up having a gay experience once and found the impermissible nature of it sexually arousing. This could also be the case for pedophiles (and other sexual deviations) Rather than finding young girls attractive, it's the thrill of doing something that's frowned upon that actually drives them to do it.

Homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II.

It's natures way of removing liberals from the gene pool

don't respond to this troll, I've seen that pic posted before

I don't think so... But who gives a shit... My opinion is void becuase gay guys are more attractive to me; just because I will never get them.

Saving this comment. Thanks for your insight

Okay... Let me just add you to my folders

Bump

This.

Glad you liked it, although I don't want to give off the impression that I'm some kind of self-hating gay or anything. There are a lot of underlying issues in the LGBT community that concern me, but a lot of them can be linked to negative treatment of queer people as a community going back for decades. There is a ton of promiscuity, for instance, but that's all due to time periods where being any amount of gay was a social death sentence. Therefore, in order for homosexual men to catch a breath and feel like themselves in their own spaces, they had to meet at bars, clubs, etc. Many of them had good lives where they were doing well, or had big aspirations, so even if they met someone special they could never enter a serious relationship, as the cost of being outed was just too high. So they had to settle for hook-ups, which is a big part of why many of them had multiple partners.

And as many of us guys know, the sexual drive of men tends to be much higher than women, who are a lot more judgmental and choicier when they want to have sex. Therefore, it's much easier for gay men to cut through the bullshit and have sex with each other than it is for men to seduce women, which is a big part of why gay men statistically have a lot more partners. You can't deny that if every straight man had women constantly opening the floodgates, their number of partners wouldn't substantially increase.

And AIDS of course is another thing. It's already public knowledge that government institutions have played an enormous role in the US drug trade, particularly when it came to coke/crack in the 80s. It was highly profitable, and introducing harmful substances to impoverished areas under the Reagan administration ruined the chances of many blacks to overcome their race's hardships and enter the same playing field as whites. It's highly probably that there was a similar deal with AIDS: it could have been engineered for the purpose of destroying LGBT circles at the time.

However, this stuff is best discussed when both parties are calm and tolerant of each other. I am always open to conversation with anyone, even if I find their views abhorrent, for mutual respect can always foster meaningful exchanges where I can dole out my arguments in a peaceful, enticing manner. But the internet has bred so many LGBT people to respond with quick, thoughtless quips that ruin any chance of a connection being made. That whole routine Sam Hyde did in Brooklyn is a great example of this. Everything he talked about to that crowd of hipsters was statistically true. He obviously left out the context of most of it, but his sources were real and the facts were very suggestive and shined light on why a lot of people could be homophobic. But that didn't matter, everyone left the room covering their ears. We will never gain any sort of enduring acceptance of each other in this country until we all stop trying belong to a specific social mindset. Nothing will ever be as offensive as the truth, and the sooner you accept that, the easier it is to have these kinds of conversations without going berserk.

Mexicans report in please

Considering how homosexuals act, i think its definitely a disorder.
Things like exaggerated hand movement, stretching out words, talking in high pitch voices,etc. are all call signs of homosexuals and this behavior cannot be explained simply by being attracted to men without some mental disorder being involved.

Why'd you ask, homo? You have an urgent need to YET AGAIN announce how you're treated different because you're a raging homo?

>leaf

its definitely worth discriminating people for

Somebody post the Toxoplasmosis Gondii theory

Probably.
Still doesn't give the government any right to get involved in it or worry about what happens in the bedroom of two consenting adults.

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/

"More than 60 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite".

Fuck cats, the selfish, parasitic pieces of shit.