Is pol two tongued?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ted.com/how-to-learn-a-new-language-7-secrets-from-ted-translators/
youtube.com/watch?v=gmwTa9qRq0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proudly speaking the anglo language as second tongue

My primary language is the second language of everybody else so why bother

bin stolz auf dich brudi

Yes, I'm bilingual. However the language is Albanian so in other words totally useless.

Quadrilingual masterrace reporting in. Catalan, spanish French and English. I speak some German too but not really.

what language should be worth studying, anime, mexican, or baguette?

Learning Russian at the moment. For my heritage, and for the aesthetics

Trilingual here: Dutch, French and English. Bretty fluent in German and the basics of Asspanish

Mexican 'cause there are a ton of us (Spain and all of Latin America except for Brazil) and it's not as complicated as anime.
I admit the French masterrace parle le francais, but the rest of the people that speak that are literally subsaharian niggers

Go with Spanish. Japanese is useless and French is spoken by French people and some niggers in Africa... need I say more?

English,spanish,german(obviously) and learning moonrunes.

spanish is only useful if you want to move to an impoverished shithole or work a minimum wage job in burgerland

I'm learning japanese right now. It hard as fuck.

Triligual here, anime, chinese, and american.

>Catalan
That's doesn't count as another language, it's just a mixture of French and Spanish with weird spelling. Also it's completely useless

Dutch, French, English, and i can understand German, suid afrikaans ( that doesn't really coubt desu) and am planning on learning chinese or Russian.

you should learn C++

kek underrated
welsh based af

I speak the language of kek.

SYAT'OM OP NOP'OV'OJ

Dude, just don't bother with reading and writing, then it's easy as fuck

>actually bilingual, living in ontario
>have to put up with people speaking anglo meme french claiming they're bilingual
just fuck my shit up

As a true leaf my first language is french but I can speak engrish aswell

>not knowing Catalan is Occitan
American education.
>mfw Americans don't post as much in this thread as in others, amirite?

Niggers tongue my anus.

Not really, but so far I'm intermediate-level in French and also learning Mandarin.

My goal is to be fluent in French and conversational in another couple languages. There's really no excuse for me not to be fluent in French.

>learning about things that don't concern us

without the help of google do you know the proper moisture rate at which to harvest corn bitch boi?

>Kalaallisut
>Dansk
>Deutsch (Leisen, Sprechen Deutsche sind schwer)
>Currently learning trying to Russian

>English
>German
>Italian
>Spanish
>Korean
>trying to learn french
>gave up half way through chinese and russian

Yes, spanish and english, want to learn japanese but idk where.

Oui!

>rate of moisture
Oh yeah. Do Iowans keep growing GMO corn on fields without end not using the milpa system? You're going to eventually fuck up your soil

Trilingual and master of none.

>Tons of different flags
>Everybody speaks english (or they are not here)
>Ask this question

??????????????????????????????????

You are literally asking yourself + your divorced wife the UK.

1) Estonian
2) English
3) German
4) Russian

Speak two languages, learning a third.

I can read French pretty well and speak/understand enough to live there, but not nearly enough to be able to understand everything going on around me.

I can understand a good portion of Tokyo Japanese (the other accents sound like how rural Quebecois French is to real French). Reading is a bit harder since my kanji vocab is only a couple hundred.

I obviously know American as well.

Which one of these is more usefull to learn?
German or French.
I refuse to learn Spanish.

Do Japanese instead of Chinese my friend. Pronunciation is easy cuse no tones and they make sounds that you can already make. The writing system is easier too other than the fact that they never simplified their characters.

I can hardly speak English correctly. Product of the Houston school system.

Depends on what your specific interests are, German and French are both equally great choices. Depends also on where on the world you are most likely to travel.
German should be a bit easier for you since it's Germanic, but then again, there's a lot of French vocabulary in English. About the same difficulty for both.
For me, since I'm a book nerd, it reduces to this question: Do you wanna read the Illustrated and the fin de siècle Paris writers? French. Do you wanna read the Romantics and the Nazis? German.

French. Germans can speak English pretty well, especially in business. With French you can go to a ton of places including Quebec, France, several Caribbean islands, and a ton of former French colonies.

French is also the language of the educated, love, and of many international treaties/agreements. A good knowledge of French will aid you in reading Middle English which has a massive French influence.

It is super easy because of all the cognates in French and English. If you are still in school, let me tell you that French classes are fucking filled with grils.

i can speak english, russian, spanish, and a little bit of german

I speak a decent amount of Korean.

US high schools gave me 4 years of spanish
I am trying to learn Russian

I can almost speak english properly and I can order lunch in german

My native language is English and I can get by well enough with French- I had the option to take Spanish but I didn't want to learn a peasant language.

I can also read biblical Hebrew and Greek rather well because I went to a Christian private school for my last five years of secondary school.

Polish Japanes English and lerning Chinese so soon I will speak in the most difficult languages in the world. in my opinion

Nah, I only speak Portuguese.

i only speak english but i can understand ebonics conversationally

mother tongue, fluent english and french. learning german. would like to learn italian although i can understand alot of it

I hear ya. I used to have about a 12-year-old's fluency in both German and Japanese, but living in the states I use it so infrequently I could probably pass for a kindergartner now.

People of other cultures can learn other languages so easily because they can practice and have immersion within their community. We'll don't have that.

Except maybe with Spanish.

>Catalan
>French
>Languages

What are you talking about? Do you think most people speak English in their daily lives?
I practice here on the internet, and could do so with other languages if I (knew and) wanted to. That's just being lazy, my man.

What's the best way to learn a language?
I don't want to die with burger as my only tongue.

>Bengali
>English
>Spanish
>French
>Arabic
>Hindi
>C++
>Mandarin

So you be sayin' y'all be hangin round the hood witchu wifes' bull and yo wives kid?

For north America Spanish for English speakers and English for Spanish speakers.
Next either French Creole and Portuguese.

>English
>S some Spanish
>a bit of Mandarin

日本語はだいたい出来る物だ

I was bored and had a few weeks to kill so I taught myself Klingon

SIp kikes Segh veSvo' DaH!

Jawohl!!

Anime language is useful if you watch a lot of anime or listen to anime music. French might be useful if you're interested in french literature or something. There is literally no reason to learn spanish unless you've given up on the white race and plan to succumb to the brown hoards.

Spanish, English and Japanese

Watch your favorite movie that you know by heart in another language, first with subtitles then turn them off. Then watch a movie you are more unfamiliar with in the same language, first with subtitles, then without.

Underrated and uncommon and checked

To a degree. I could go read Japanese web pages, watch anime, read the German papers, but conversation is really where it clicks. Face to face interaction begets learning and confirmation of learning.

Plus when I'm talking about my fluency I'm talking 20 years ago, before the internet was as wide and accessible as it is today.

t. Oldfag

are you an ethnic greenlander or are you aryan danish colonist

Ted Talks on learning languages

blog.ted.com/how-to-learn-a-new-language-7-secrets-from-ted-translators/

Kalaaleq, I get mistaken for Dane a lot.

lazy ass nigger

I'd like to learn Burmese. Any good resources on picking it up? Haven't found many books outside of traveler's phrasebooks and dictionaries.

English and GERMAN are the only languages a white person should speak.

>both germanic
>both have accomplished the most
>both sound good (german is better at screaming, philosophy and hating tho)
>both will prevail because of KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=gmwTa9qRq0o

Thoianks straya

Schuldige.

srite nigga, you be smellin wut he steppin in

They only speak a perversion of it for the most part.

It's my language and the one I use to speak Timmy family and friends. 10 million people speak it.
And your comment about it being a mix of French and Spanish is laughable, please consult any linguist, they tell u otherwise.
It's not Occitan, they are very close languages though.

I don't need to be

Objectively German is fucking useless. It's only spoken in Central Europe and everyone there speaks English anyway.

Other languages you should know besides English are probably Mandarin, Arabian, Spanish or maybe even French, many people speak that but it's inflated by African nobodies.

Checked again. Where can I learn Hindi senpai?

What did the comments say?

these languages are not of matter for us europeans.

Merkel will build a 4th reich where everyone in the whole of europe will speak german.

Prepare yourself, you know for what germans are capable of.

Burguers are so reluctant into accepting their demographics they actually deceive themselves into learning japanese for MUH anime muh waifu shit instead of learning the language that will grow larger and larger and will hoard a lot of the jobs' competitiveness

Well, I've heard that it is a situation likethe Galician/Portuguese dilemma, where there's mutual inteligibility, but there's different spellings...
It definitely is the blurry line of language distincion.

I speak 8.

>Merkel
>That old whore doing anything other than destroying germany

>leaf

>muh heritage

kys

Dayum. All you crackas be craaaaay-zeeee! Tell Trayvon deJohnson I sad yo and tell that knucklehead Treyvon deShawn he owes me monies

I understand negro dialect, but can't speak it very well.

if I wanted to learn a worthless shitskin language to cope with the hordes of worthless shitskins I'd pick up mandarin

I did 4 years of Spanish in HS and was reasonably competent at it but 2bh it sounds really unpleasant to me

>the language that will grow larger and larger and will hoard a lot of the jobs' competitiveness
Irish?

I'm learning French. I want to eventually learn Russian next.

Four thounged

Je vis pres de quebec si j'aprend un peu de fracais. mais je veux appredre l'espagnol.
je pense que c'est plus bon langue.

Five tongued and C++.

Eвpиoнe витх a Eypпшeaн флaг иc пpoбaбли 2 тoyнгeд,eхпeцт тхe бpитиcх.