Have you ever perused old yearbooks and noticed that kids used to look so much more mature and developed?

Have you ever perused old yearbooks and noticed that kids used to look so much more mature and developed?

Why is this? Is it literally just estrogen in everything? Or something else stunting growth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhXPh5N5XN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-pzL3ETuiKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top right is a man in drag

>shit nutrition
>less exercise and sunlight -> less test & growth hormone
>shitty lifestyles of previous generations cumulating via epigenetics
>poor posture due to lack of exercise -> poor facial development

They are well groomed, well dressed, and take themselves seriously. They will have careers, a wife and baby on the way by 23, while our generation refuses to grow up.

No, that's just a chance in fashion combined with more degeneracy today. You could also argue that women were uglier, and had smaller breasts when they were younger then because there wasn't as much estrogen in the water.
>Is it literally just estrogen in everything?
Estrogen doesn't do anything to a male body unless they are low test, it's just converted into more tesosterone. It's the anti-cancer medications that chemically castrate and lower testosterone that are doing it. Also there was a lot more self discipline that people achieved from the reality of the real world and much less degeneracy available then.

top middle guy is like an alien/aryan hybrid.

Ok, so nutrition aside (American food is fucking terrible in that regard), could the true redpill be that our ultimate oppressor our ourselves?

In the sense that we choose to not build the discipline necessary to maintain or improve ourselves, thus allowing for us to be domesticated and controlled?

*is ourselves?

all those people look deformed desu.

>literally

stopped reading
fuck off and diaf irl
non-figuratively

lack of fathers and the degeneration of fathers, i.e. the women taking over primary parenting duties and men being either absent or passive parents.

Also men in general don't demonstrate manly self-respect and determination any more. Taking care of your appearance used to be a standard thing for all men even if they were dirt poor.

>mfw I realized that's not a year book it's a bunch of photoshopped Review Brahs

Yes but people were overall less attractive back then. Just look at those chicks. Everyone was a 3-6. Now there's a wider gap. There are legit 10s walking around but also 2s everywhere you look

The Jews pushed it on us through media and policies, but it's up to us to change ourselves.

Yup. I'm in my 20s, underweight, no facial hair or body hair, weak bones, anxiety.

People think I look 18 years old while females my age look 30.

But look at black males at 15 yo, they look much older.

Certainly. Nothing really stands between you and most of your goals, other than yourself. Dedicating your life to fixing yourself causes a halo effect that will result in much larger ripples than spending your life trying to improve the big picture as a broken subhuman.

Fuck off space Nazi, we're full.

>less attractive back then

Why was this? Was it makeup? What happened.

This. Children are trained to be children for the rest of their lives.

>a wife and baby on the way by 23
>good thing

>durr let's wait until we're 35 when our sperm/eggs are shit

>passing on your genes is a bad thing compared to being a 30 year old man child

because they're wearing suits and dresses you massive retard

This.

estrogen is everywhere now, it's no surprise that "men" still look like prepubescent boys

what the fuck

He's the only normal looking one there.

They look strange

This.

Looks like reviewbrah but much older

Not true. Makeup is better and more socially acceptable.

Shit cameras and lighting

Idiocy is literally bliss I guess

It's video games. Males are still manbabys at 30 because of them. it also explains the virginity of Sup Forums

Looks kinda like the guy who shot up the movie theater in Aurora.

Childhood has been expanded. Really the mid-seventies and onward saw this special snowflake thing, before that kids were expected to an extent to be miniature adults.

Image is bullshit. Different people at different ages. Come the fuck on.

They all have giant fucking five heads.

Holy shit every one of those kids has downs face

It's the fluoride I tell ya!

Different generations and that's the point.

Since when was 'mature and developed' synonymous with 'hideous freak'?

You are delusional if you think the third generation one is going to grow into as masculine looks as the first generation one. The second generation one is not going to get any better either since he is already an adult. General facial structure is formed in childhood and early adolescency.

>tfw 22 year old cousin is already in kid 2

Then again we are beans, he got into trade school and got a sweet gig as an electrician.

I don't know about you but being 1st generation I've accepted that I probably won't see the fruits of my labor and ge tobe comfy but my kids most likely will and thats all that matters.

I sympathize with the shit white people are going through but if you want to fix the demographics the immigration act of 1965 has to be repealed and that attitude you have has to be dropped

It's the suits and ties you dumbass.

It's just that their style is more adult-like than recent times.

Combined with the fact that black & white pictures make everything look older and help hide a lot of imperfections like acne.

I mean, if you are doing well for yourself at that age and have the time and resources to devote to a baby then go for it. But the 20 something's I know with kids are usually juggling school, a shitty full time job and are constantly stressed. It's not stupid to have start a family at a young age, but it's stupid to start a family if you're unprepared and most 23 year olds are.

Back then you could actually maintain a household on one income without having to attend college

Seniors still wear suits and ties for yearbook dumbass.

>year book of the generation that got us into this mess
you are basically showing us the people who manufactured the blue pill

they still have pretty young-looking faces to me

I think it's the combination of the formal hairstyles, dress, and good posture, that throws you off

Fluoride in the water
>"Dental benefit" based on research from
>Causes fluorosis aka holes in teeth anyway
>accumulates sediment in your pineal gland
>responsible for mental health and circadian cycles
>Fluoridated water's benefits are contested in peer reviewed journals
>Fluoridated water's detriments are well documented
>still fluoridate our water

White people age like Milk

Edit
Research that fluoridated water is beneficial for dental health was based on a hasty study by two dentists from the 1930's

They were incentivized to put fluoride in the water because it mottles your teeth and makes holes.

Nothing's stunting growth, if anything growth is accelerating, girls are hitting puberty years earlier than they were just 100 years ago because of the abundance of food available.

What makes the kids look more mature is a combination of the clothing and grooming they have, dressing smart and keeping your hair neat is a sure fire way to look more mature, and the fact that the black and white colour in the photo helps to hide some of the other tell-tale signs of adolescence such as greasy or overly sweaty skin.

Fluoride is abundant in natural water faggot. Many unprocessed foods contain fluoride. Man has been ingesting fluoride forever.

Black and white + choice of attire.

It goes a long way. Most of them still look pretty young to me, but that could even be my own age difference. Where I used to think 15 year olds looked mature when I was 15, 15 year olds look like children to me now at 27.

Non-whites smell like shit

It actually just might be user

see
In my twenties and look 18

Looks like Thoughty2

Wrong. Test levels have plummeted since the 50s and so has sperm quality - motility has dropped and deformed sperm is more common.

Part of it is shitty diet and lack of exercise, but as previously stated kids used to act more mature.

You were expected as a teenager to grow the fuck up and become an adult. It wasn't about "having fun", it was preparing to be a full member of society. They were better dressed and groomed, more polite and hard working.

Now people pretty much abandon the idea of adulthood and responsibility in general, dress and eat like shit, and behave like a bunch of children. That shit would never fly c. 1950.

That is simple bullshit. Teeth need fluoride, no one in their right mind is questioning this at this point of time. Sure if you constantly eat toothpaste you will get a plethora of side effects, but who does that?

Yeah AT NATURAL levels.

Our country actually puts fluoride in water.

>Dress Like Adults
>Hair cuts like Adults
Wonder why they look so much more mature than plebs now days.

dude on the left looks good (no homo).

could've played saladin or a pharaoh in some random movie.

>wearing outfits (suits/dresses) that you associate with maturity
>conservative hair style you associate with maturity
>black and white photo to enhance that old-timey perception
nah, put all these fags in a color photo with preppy/goth/emo/stoner t-shirts and haircuts and they'll look exactly their age

They don't "need" fluoride. The study that asserted that had no bases in research, and came from the 1930's. There are plenty of studies that suggest the opposite. Teeth needing fluoride is some bullshit the dentists have been feeding you. Look up fluorosis.

Because they have grandpa/grandma haircuts and wearing suits of course they look older

If those guys had shaggy hair and a t-shirt they would look like any other kid today

I don't know but you look at other nations you see similar trends. Japanese men in the 80s/90s and Japanese men today for example are vastly different looking.

Like Sentai actors in the 80s were considered pretty boys just like the ones from 2017. I have always wanted to more research on it. I assume it has to do with evolution as a concept.

Holy shit! HOLY SHIT! All of these faces! AHAHAHA! *breathes* BWAHAHAHA!... I'm dieing.

Most younger guys I see are smaller than their dads are in all dimensions, except maybe height but even then they're just lankets.

Additionally, the part of your brain responsible for mental health becomes calcified due to fluoride consumption over time. Look at what the studies actually say. Look at the rise in mental disease.

All I see in this photo are people who didn't get liberally indoctrinated.

Avoid all fluoride for a year and come back tell me how your teeth feel.

>Teeth needing fluoride is some bullshit the dentists have been feeding you. Look up fluorosis.

Same could be said for food. Idea of food is some bullshit dietitians have been feeding you. Look up obesity. Of course there's such a thing as too much fluoride.

All those guys look like they have love test

Daily reminder that smiling in pictures is only for women and children

>2X2

Is that Mr Burns from the Simpsons?

>Look at what the studies actually say.

People like to say this, yet I have managed to find no such studies.

what's the sauce of that image?

what Mike mew material is that?

You either have asperbegers or a pair of Oakleys

Your country does not fluoridate their water, so why do you care you ignorant finnish fuck? I say again, your country does not fluoridate it's water supplies as it has determined it's not necessary for various health reasons.

Different ERA, pre internets,pre Marxist and pre-snowflake mentality. Nobody got a trophy for just participating.

The Jews destroyed our culture decades ago.

Tfw lanklet

>Sure if you constantly eat toothpaste you will get a plethora of side effects, but who does that?

Countries that dump fluoride in their water...

You admit to it right here that it shouldn't be ingested. But you're going to throw shit at people who say it's nonsense to add to water supplies. Fuck you.

New private videos from him:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhXPh5N5XN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-pzL3ETuiKc

>Avoid all fluoride for a year and come back tell me how your teeth feel.

Pretty good, thanks.

I have a reverse osmosis water filtration system installed in my house and have used fluoride-free toothpaste for over 10 years.

I have no argument either way since I don't know exact levels of natural amount of fluoride in water vs fluoride fortified water. I'm simply arguing against the claim that fluoride at all is bad.

How do you get access to Mew's secret stash?

You are still getting fluoride from various of food sources

love you finno, have a nice evening!

Notice that they are all WHITE? Maybe exposure to niggers saps vital essence?

It was shared on claiminpower.com

claimingpower.com

Mewing has changed my face and has given my jaw more structure so it's definitely legit but since we're the product of a few generations of rapidly declining test levels/sperm quality I'm worried that genetics has doomed us

They look mature and old to you because they are dressed in old clothes you are used to seeing old peoppe wear, those hairstyles for examplr are worn by grandmas now, it would make anyone look old and mature. A suit makes a man look very serious and mature

They have them wear their cap and gowns now

>young people are skinnier than older people
Shocking. People get fatter as the age so that's not really a good measurement. Dads also probably worked more physical jobs so they might still be more muscular then their nu-son

Because they can't get a job at 17 or 18 and support a family with it anymore.