Canada's opposition party NDP bans white men from running for office

>NDP's new equality policy states that when a male NDP in office steps down from his seat, he must be replaced with a woman, or another member of an equity-seeking group, like a First Nation, another ethnic group or someone with a disability.

cowichanvalleycitizen.com/news/410572595.html
Archive: archive.is/5rAjQ

Only one local paper is reporting on this. What would happen if a major western party banned blacks or jews?

Sharable form on twitter that's already got some traction:
twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/820352155253112833

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/should-ndp-reconsider-equity-policy-1.3812082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need to see the actual policy

White men not allowed unless a cripple. Everyone else is. Not very complicated.

lol wtf is that some sort of hippie natural medicine shit?

The NDP was the opposition for the only time in history when an American ran for the liberals.
They are not relevant. They will only become less relevant as they sink more provinces

You wouldn't know about such enlightened things, white male.

wow such proofs.

Good! Fuck Canada!

this is a bad thing though

its should be a good thing for them to be relevant, lefties will split their votes

but since the conservatives are open borders neoliberal cucks it doesnt really matter, fuck this country honestly

once im done learning russian im going to save up some money and move to kazakhstan or some shit

Honour killings shouldn't be called barbaric. -- Official statement from Canada

Good law: Canadians have a right to know that when they vote for NDP Cucknelius Thompson for MLA of Guelph, they're actually voting for Achmed Kangzium by way of Somalia. Banning cucks from participating in democracy is a good idea.

I'm a canadian. I live in shit. Mmmmm, shit on me, african gastroinsterical evacuation chambers. Every drop is a delicacy.

The NDP are a joke anyway. They had everything going for them last election and still lost to the drama teacher who is running our country into the ground as we speak.

When the Conservatives have regrouped, they'll take the country back.

Not many other countries can elect something like Trudeau and have it not be the worst possible option.

>leaf

Do you honestly think this is contributing to the discussion?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/should-ndp-reconsider-equity-policy-1.3812082

It's been a thing for awhile. This guy just claimed to be bisexual when he won so he could keep his job.

>Taft, a white man with a female partner and young son, did not appear to meet the party's equity rule although he claimed minority status with party approval.

>Yesterday, with some reluctance, Taft disclosed he is bisexual.

It's time for us all to become canadians

yeah, and so what? 10+ years of harper barely even slowed down the onslaught of pozz. unless something big changes, there's very little hope for canadian politics. the cons are cucks

I'm hoping the nationalist surge in Europe + Trump might change things. A lot of politicians have been changing their tune I've noticed, even if it's just to mimic Trump.

the burger has a script and does this in every thread with a lot of leafs

Kevin O'Leary is our only hope. If all goes well, he could be our Trump.

Problem is, he's not getting the support he needs. We need to change that.

O'Leary is for open borders and TFW.

He's a vulture capitalist who would rob what's left of the country and run for an island retreat.

kevin o'leary is at best the diet pepsi version of trump - the same relation harper had to bush II. i wouldn't get my hopes too high.

our politics is so pathetic and unimaginative, we deserve all the insults about having no culture. we should've stuck to the commonwealth imperial heritage/identity, we ditched that in the 60's-70's and now we have nothing.

hes a jew tier globalist

here is canadas salvation:
>continue down same path
>total infiltration of government by chinese agents
>american annexation

thats our only hope

Thanks Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

He was more of a fan of Mao, Castro and the Soviets than Canada or the Queen.

weren't Olympic swimmers doing something really similar?