what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being white is evil

black people deserve respect

your populace is getting conditioned to fight in the upcoming revolution

Trump looking good

well maybe if john had served his country in viet nam he wouldn't have gotten his head cracked

>suddenly leftists want people to go to Vietnam

John Lewis in 2016: a fat, pathetic old man still coasting on getting a bump on his head 40 years ago.

Donald Trump in 2016: President of the United fucking States of America.

So we should listen to the nigger with possible CTE from a blow to the head over the Ivy League educated Billionaire.

Make total sense. Just total sense.

The lengths some go to signal that they love niggers is getting out of hand.

lol don't care, it's niggers

How does getting roughed up by the police make you a hero? I knew a guy who did that and all he got was jail time for resisting arrest.

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away!

I mean it's Lewis' own fault. Nigger was too dumb to wear a hardhat. Thankfully, Big Don does not have that problem.

LMAO Niggers BTFO

>Nigger gets his head cracked open while rioting with other niggers
>This makes him a hero
I'd say this is on par with Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize for being black

>The worst example they can find is Trump being involved in a healthy activity while keeping out of trouble.
>They really are this desperate.

i've been on Sup Forums since 2009 fuck off faggot.

that john lewis didn't go to vietnam?

They mean that you can't criticize a career politician who lives off the tax payer because he got his ass kicked by the cops fifty years ago.

Its fucking ridiculous.

Pic very related.

That you and John Shitskin are both retarded 2nd class niggers.

>since 2009

This. Leftists are literally crazy.

trump wasnt president in 2016 though, he was merely elected to it, adopted by it

>why didn't he quit college to fight in vietnam?
fucking kek

>t-trump will make anime real
>turns out he's a jock

we got jocked

Cut us some slack, we didn't see the light 'til we were already men, and it was nothing to us but blinding.

Stupid monkey trying to start trouble quite justifiably taken down by police. Brilliant young God Emperor engaging in wholesome athletic activity.

This is where that niggers brain damage came from.

They'll get respect when the males actually raise their kids.

Vietnam was a dumb war and I would have skipped out on it

This picture makes me so happy

I'm pretty sure this along with all the blacked threads are just anons trying to piss off other anons. It's trollbait

trump is a fucking CHAD

This guy called Bernie sanders out not long ago, I guess that's all forgotten now?

>people are here to expose our trump shilling so don't believe them: the post

>Lefties no longer respect you if you didn't serve in Nam and don't hate the Russians. They also get upset if you question mainstream media and distrust the deepstate

What timeline did I land in?

>leaf

They are grasping at straws. Identity politics didn't work for them, they are scrambling to find something that will. American politics has given up on debate and policies, it has become about demonising the other side as the main political platform. Unfortunately for the democrats, they have no idea what to demonise anymore, they are just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Trying to appeal to the cold war sentiments of people who don't even remember it, trying to attack someone for not serving in Vietnam, they will go through as many ridiculous things as they need to until they find something that gets people outraged.
I wonder if they'll go as far as to turn on Israel. Its an apartheid ethnostate full of "privileged 'whites'" persucting poor innocent muslims, and Trump and the republican party has stood firmly behind it for a long time. It would be so easy to turn to their purposes. I wonder if they'd try it.

I thought they already were doing that.

John Lewis was fighting to get back on the plantation.

The left has become so anti-Israel even the Jews are turning Republican now.

I agree, plus she's so sexy

>TRUMP IS A DRAFT DODGER!
>LEWIS DIDN'T WENT TO VIETNAM OUT OF PROTEST WHAT A HERO!

so thats all he ever did?

hes been coasting on that all these decades?

imagine if trump only ran on what he did in the 1960s........

Trump is white and behaves.
Lewis is black and protests.

"God i love being white"

So what did they want?

The Vietnam war to be escalated and conscription expanded until the numbers were drawn so high that we emptied out our universities?

Underrated.

Reminder that the US won the Vietnam War but liberals gave it away.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

Marching for rights and being beaten for doing it, is noble, and truly a hero for that.

BEING ELECTED TO HELP BLACK COMMUNITIES AND STOP CRIME, SAVE LIVES AND EDUCATE THE YOUTH, THAT HE SUCKS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK FATHERS MATTER

p.s. first president to support gay marriage before being president.

Hillary? wait for it... 2014! until then fuck no she thought you were dirty heathens!

Donald ALWAYS loved gay people

What it alludes to is white CIS male having privilege vs black male fighting for rights.

It is garbage. In both cases this was during Vietnam. A war that both these men most likely joined the crowd to spit on the returning soldiers.

For me being a military fag from a military fag family. This is a stupid way to get to vet families who have fought for this the United States who whether it was a right fight or not.

This...so much this.

>Donald Trump in 2016: a fat, pathetic old man still coasting on getting a piss on his head 4 years ago.

Sup Forums BTFO

That John Lewis should've been drafted instead of being a useless nog getting his head cracked open on a bloody Sunday.